Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,127 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Downloading From Youtube Made Easy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Downloading From Youtube Made Easy (2049 Views)

How To Download A Video From Youtube / How To Download Videos From Youtube: The Best Way / Downloading Videos From Youtube.com To Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Downloading From Youtube Made Easy by semid4lyfe(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
Hi, Niaralanders. grin grin grin Happy new year and welcome to 2010.

On this thread I'll be sharing with you all a special method I use in downloading videos from youtube . I have had people walk up to me many times to ask 'Bros, abeg how you dey take download videos from youtube?' I have therefore decided to create this thread to answer this question once and for all. So stay tuned and keep it locked.

Advantages of this my method are
1.You do not need any Single software or specialized youtube downloader
2. It is the Easiest and most Amazing method in the world.
3. You can Can download Videos in the following formats:FLV, 3GP and MP4 and it''s as easy as ABC.

So push your seat back, get a bottle of coke and a bowl of popcorn, relax & await my next post.
N.B - I'll be accompanying this post with screenshots.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Username On Nairaland? / Its My Birthday,frds Join Me And Appreciate God / Order Your Cartoon Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.