Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (300709 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by jchukwuebuka(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Mrshizzy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
jchukwuebuka:

am interested
Drop your contact
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Bussydoll24(f): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please guys,who is in oshodi/isolo local government... Please I want to know when the general cds for batch B is
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by fferanmi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
jchukwuebuka:

am interested
08135001232 z my whatsapp number u can chat me up
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2018
17B STREAM2 ..who else received FEB Alawee alertz coz i did...i got mine lst nyt(UBA)....
STILL SUPRISE OO!!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by opezy: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Which state
Oluwasanmi18:
17B STREAM2 ..who else received FEB Alawee alertz coz i did...i got mine lst nyt(UBA)....
STILL SUPRISE OO!!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
opezy:
Which state
Formerly ZAMFARA nw OYO
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by opezy: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2018
That's nice
i also redeployed from zamfara.
Which bank was it and what platoon were u in camp?
Oluwasanmi18:
Formerly ZAMFARA nw OYO
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
opezy:
That's nice
i also redeployed from zamfara.
Which bank was it and what platoon were u in camp?
UBA ofcourse;platoon 2..mind u am 17B stream2 camped in sokoto
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by opezy: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yes, camped in sokoto,
rep platoon 1
rep room 5 integrity hall
Oluwasanmi18:
UBA ofcourse;platoon 2..mind u am 17B stream2 camped in sokoto
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
opezy:
Yes, camped in sokoto, rep platoon 1 rep room 5 integrity hall
mine ws room 10.. Which state u kon dy nw?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by OluwaWizzy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oluwasanmi18:
STILL SUPRISE OO!!!!

are you serious about this
sounds strange ooo, because stream 2 isn't entitled to allawee until march ending. even senior corpers haven't received Feb allawee talkless of stream 2
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by attention007(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

sounds strange ooo, because stream 2 isn't entitled to allawee until march ending. even senior corpers haven't received Feb allawee talkless of stream 2

All redeployed Corpers got Feb allowee!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dsimple: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hello guys,
please guys I needs your help, I was posted to Edo with other batch B stream 2 guys but opted against going because I have a job doing in Abuja which I couldn't trade for nysc, now a friend of mine told me that for me to go with batch A 18, I must go back to my school to re-enroll for service, I am still shock at this because I don't want to take any permission from work till the camping date.
please for those in the know, is true that I must go to school or it will be done automatically as I was expecting
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Eniqurl:
Ekiti state

Hi Baby kiss
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by voucher(f): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Oluwasanmi18:
STILL SUPRISE OO!!!!

Got mine too...Access bank
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by ped007(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Dsimple:
Hello guys,
please guys I needs your help, I was posted to Edo with other batch B stream 2 guys but opted against going because I have a job doing in Abuja which I couldn't trade for nysc, now a friend of mine told me that for me to go with batch A 18, I must go back to my school to re-enroll for service, I am still shock at this because I don't want to take any permission from work till the camping date.
please for those in the know, is true that I must go to school or it will be done automatically as I was expecting
That's a false information from your friend...
Just wait till it's time for Batch A Registration and do your Re-validation...
#Simple.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by ped007(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
voucher:

Got mine too...Access bank
Another mistake from NYSC
Cos that out to be added to your last allawee oooo...
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

yea..vry sure...
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
attention007:

All redeployed Corpers got Feb allowee!
Nt only redeployed ,it general fr most if nt all
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dsimple: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
ped007:

That's a false information from your friend...
Just wait till it's time for Batch A Registration and do your Re-validation...
#Simple.
thanks man really appreciate it

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by attention007(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
Oluwasanmi18:
Nt only redeployed ,it general fr most if nt all

yeah
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by opezy: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
OGun state oo
Oluwasanmi18:
mine ws room 10.. Which state u kon dy nw?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by opezy: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
What i think u should have done was to enroll for RE-MOBILIZATION for Batch A and that has ended, i think 2 weeks ago or there about. I doubt if u will be able to go with this batch. But to be on d saver side, go to ur school, ensure u ar on the new senate list ur school will be uploading for this batch. Nut waiting for when registration will start, that one i don't know oo
Dsimple:
Hello guys,
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dsimple: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2018
opezy:
What i think u should have done was to enroll for RE-MOBILIZATION for Batch A and that has ended, i think 2 weeks ago or there about. I doubt if u will be able to go with this batch. But to be on d saver side, go to ur school, ensure u ar on the new senate list ur school will be uploading for this batch. Nut waiting for when registration will start, that one i don't know oo
thanks man,
but I'm presently in school for the revalidation stuffs, I was told I need not do anything for now other than wait for the registration to start and revalidate my registration as simple as that.
those that are yet to be mobilized are still doing it, but mine was rejected based on the fact that I've been mobilized earlier
I'm just kinda confused
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by ped007(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dsimple:

thanks man,
but I'm presently in school for the revalidation stuffs, I was told I need not do anything for now other than wait for the registration to start and revalidate my registration as simple as that.
those that are yet to be mobilized are still doing it, but mine was rejected based on the fact that I've been mobilized earlier
I'm just kinda confused
That was earlier reply to your inquiry...
Why the waste again
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by opezy: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Well if that's d case, let us hope for the best. I believe all things will be sorted just keep ur ears down
Dsimple:

thanks man,
I'm just kinda confused
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello Everyone,

please i need the help of any call member who is serving in Benue state at the moment, Gboko to be precise. I need to get a work reference letter from my Employer there for the purpose of immigration. Anybody who can help should PM me.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by 4Novice: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2018
ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! LAGOS CORP MEMBERS

Hello corp members,
This goes for those that have done their camping exercise and is presently looking for ppa or a better ppa that pays. If you are a Management student(covers admin and social sciences); there is an opening in a financial and business consulting firm( acct firm) where you can gain experience and pad your "kpali". Meritview professional services is still recruiting and by the way the location is Maryland, Lagos. Please only if you are in lagos and you see working in Maryland as stress free you can message me on

WhatsApp: 08132088784

Abeg don't call me o imagine how many calls id get so please use WhatsApp if you have and you can call if you do not have sha.

Regards with love
cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House