Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (300920 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Posting to any state of ur choice and redeployment..100% guaranteed. Face to face dealings only.. I need only 6 people. 40k.. If youre in lagos then hit me up on 07066537861
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by EngrMilly(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
rangis:
Posting to any state of ur choice and redeployment..100% guaranteed. Face to face dealings only.. I need only 6 people. 40k.. If youre in lagos then hit me up on 07066537861

3 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Abdoulshehu: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pls has any schl uploaded thier list already??

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Allisonrichy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Richard
Electrical Electronics Engineering
AIT(Accra)
Lagos,Abuja,and maybe...... I don't even know
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Abdoulshehu: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Allisonrichy:
Richard Electrical Electronics Engineering AIT(Accra) Lagos,Abuja,and maybe...... I don't even know
...Maiduguri, Jos
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
baysan:
as anyone checked his/her name on d senate list mine is saying no record found

same thing here
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Bussydoll24(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
rangis:

Hmmmm.how sure are we that you are genuine?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bussydoll24:

You want to go and waste your money ba
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by bolar12(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
pls any info 4rm FUTA has regards Uploading 4 NYSC?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nedlog(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
ped007:
Uploading of PCMs by various CPIs on the NYSC portal starts today till Saturday...
Lets see the serious institutions that will upload theirs before Friday...
I just hope UNICAL won't upload on the last day as always....
Malabites and Malabresses una dey

I Sight U Boss...Hope Say U Dey Prepare?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Skmoda360(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Highorbit:
You want to go and waste your money ba
abi
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yhemit:

same thing here
Most schools haven't uploaded yet... From.my DSA it till Wednesday... Students are given till 4pm for all data correction.

3 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nedlog(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
ped007:
Guys... Calm down till Wednesday.
Bro Y Wednesday?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nedlog(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Vivly:
Has anyone from Unical seen his or her name on the portal?

My Dear...Not Yet O!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
hopsydboi:

Most schools haven't uploaded yet... From.my DSA it till Wednesday... Students are given till 4pm for all data correction.

I was told it's now tomorrow in my school also.

info from people on campus o
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
We have begged and nagged for time table, when it was time it came out, we did the same to Senate approved, it was pasted (some schools) now we want to see our new on the NYSC portal...... Guys let's chill this is far far far the most easiest thing that MUST be done before Monday. We still got like 3 days to go . Let's pray for to see that day

We been dey on this thread for over 6 months now that we got not less Than a month to know where we are going to serve we ar in a hurry....... Let's chill and be prayer warriors Biko. Our schools are seriously trying

3 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nedlog:

Bro Y Wednesday?
Lolz haha Wednesday not far now
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamawara:
We have begged and nagged for time table, when it was time it came out, we did the same to Senate approved, it was pasted (some schools) now we want to see our new on the NYSC portal...... Guys let's chill this is far far far the most easiest thing that MUST be done before Monday. We still got like 3 days to go . Let's pray for to see that day

We been dey on this thread for over 6 months now that we got not less Than a month to know where we are going to serve we a in a hurry....... Let's chill and be prayer warriors Biko. Our schools are seriously trying

I swear... my own school DSA prof Aransi is really working. I hail them ,
Working on Saturday & Sunday just to meet up with the date of uploading. God go reward them Bountiful

#Teamoau

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Vivly(f): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nedlog:

My Dear...Not Yet O!
What department?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yhemit:

I swear... my own school DSA prof Aransi is really working. I hail them ,
Working on Saturday & Sunday just to meet up with the date of uploading. God go reward them Bountiful

#Teamoau

My friend I was in my school (udus) today to see if their is any news regarding upload, I saw them going through all the names department by department in order to correct names of those peeps that their names appear with error. I asked the old man who is the secretary to the dean student affairs and he told me, my son we left this office yesterday around 10;20 pm, I was like whaaaat He said we no wan make mistake this time around, he told me to go home and rest, if by Friday 10:00 pm I don't see my name on the portal I should rush to school on Saturday to see what's wrong.... Those guys are working

3 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamawara:

My friend I was in my school (udus) today to see if their is any news regarding upload, I saw them going through all the names department by department in order to correct names of those peeps that their names appear with error. I asked the old man who is the secretary to the dean student affairs and he told me, my son we left this office yesterday around 10;20 pm, I was like whaaaat He said we no wan make mistake this time around, he told me to go home and rest, if by Friday 10:00 pm I don't see my name on the portal I should rush to school on Saturday to see what's wrong.... Those guys are working

the time frame is too short.... before its 3weeks for mobilisation now.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by denvers: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamawara:

thats what they are paid for, why did they leave it till dying minutes.

4 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
denvers:
thats what they are paid for, why did they leave it till dying minutes.

Lol. When did nysc post d time table? And don't you know that results are being approved by Senates on timely basis? And do you know that mobilization can only be done at a stipulated time? Mobilization is not a thing that they mobilize 100 this month and do another one next month.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Info to OAU guys!
For obtaining *medical certificate* from health centre (ONLY for those who completed their health centre registration), here are the steps involved
1. Go to health centre with your health centre card (your registration number is only needed), and put down your name and number at records for your file retrieval.
2. When your file is ready and your name is called, tell them that you're for medical certificate for corpers
3. The doctor to write your details is in *Consulting room 6* (first consulting room by the right).
4. After he's done, you'll be directed to the Health Center Director, where your details will be typed out, and he will endorse his signature and stamp.

NOTE: You can decide to do yours anywhere, but it's *free* on campus. You might be required to pay for only photocopy.

All the best as we await another list to be released tonight!

am happy ooo,saving my 2k now

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bussydoll24:

Thats why i said face to face. An agreement has to be written with witnesses
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nedlog(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Vivly:
What department?
Agric. Economics....Nd U?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Pvin: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
I got two question for the House.
1.Please is there any stipulated number of student given by nysc for mobilization in each department?
2. What could be the posible criteria used in selection when the number of graduated students are much?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yhemit:
Info to OAU guys!
For obtaining *medical certificate* from health centre (ONLY for those who completed their health centre registration), here are the steps involved
1. Go to health centre with your health centre card (your registration number is only needed), and put down your name and number at records for your file retrieval.
2. When your file is ready and your name is called, tell them that you're for medical certificate for corpers
3. The doctor to write your details is in *Consulting room 6* (first consulting room by the right).
4. After he's done, you'll be directed to the Health Center Director, where your details will be typed out, and he will endorse his signature and stamp.

NOTE: You can decide to do yours anywhere, but it's *free* on campus. You might be required to pay for only photocopy.

All the best as we await another list to be released tonight!

am happy ooo,saving my 2k now

what of dose that did not complete it?
can i write you on whqtsapp?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by DexxyAlebs(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
I'm Dexxy, Batch B 2016 (stream 1)

Enugu State.

Let me give my 1 kobo advice, before sleep carry me like hurricane Gburugburu.

Camp Experience: Obara Jésù, The oldest camp in Nigeria (I have been to ogun camp like twice before NYSC for church camp meetings, and I was expecting something a little below that, what I met was far below expectations), the camp only has a beautiful hill scenery at the back of hostel K, and the famous Ojukwu bunkers (pray, you are never given this bunk as your hostel for three weeks - you are in trouble then) it's extremely hot in the day and super cold at night.

I got to camp a day before so that automatically means Hostel K (I'm a guy).
Chime hostel (female) has a track record of being notorious and dirty.

Roommates (this guys argued for about 5hrs on a particular Sunday - sports wasn't even in their discus), NCCF and Few new camp friends made the experience worth it. Nice soldiers too I must say and get ready to take one spoon of every food (abakaliki rice, okpa, akanmu, beans, 1 big slice of yam etc.)

PPA Enugu has 17 local government - 3 referred to as urban (if you are posted to a state public school here, you are only entitled to 895naira state allowance and little or no accommodation +very high cost of living, the 14 others are classified as rural and you are entitled to a state allawee of 3895naira (but some local government are semi urban, while others are just rural and cost of living is not that low o - only pepper and vegetables are cheap).
If you must stay in the classified urban local government, get a better and understanding private firm that would probably pay you well, you might want to stay in Corper's lodges, or shared apartment with a fellow Corper (but house rent no be here o). Na Yorùbá boys full villages ó, with a small percentage of other tribes but no the ibo boys full city.

The Enugu Water Problem the water scarcity thing no be here, only very few local governments don't suffer it, you will have a taste in camp, as you will be entering camp in the harmattan period.

I feel I am still missing some things out, I will come back when I remember.

Final Advice those who enjoy serving in Enugu are those who live in neighbouring states like Anambra, Ebonyi, Benue etc, but my brothers from other geozones just be a little bit close to home. 10hrs and sometimes 12hrs journey from Lagos to Enugu, could be tiring and not worth the risk.

The only reason I never redeployed was my best friend (classmate) was posted to the same rural local government in Enugu with me (we didn't runs anything o) what else do I need.

I am open to any question.

Cc: chiefojiji and manus17

3 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Mekzy02(m): 1:26am On Oct 18, 2017
DexxyAlebs:
I'm Dexxy, Batch B 2016 (stream 1)

Enugu State.

Let me give my 1 kobo advice, before sleep carry me like hurricane Gburugburu.

Camp Experience: Obara Jésù, The oldest camp in Nigeria (I have been to ogun camp like twice before NYSC for church camp meetings, and I was expecting something a little below that, what I met was far below expectations), the camp only has a beautiful hill scenery at the back of hostel K, and the famous Ojukwu bunkers (pray, you are never given this bunk as your hostel for three weeks - you are in trouble then) it's extremely hot in the day and super cold at night.

I got to camp a day before so that automatically means Hostel K (I'm a guy).
Chime hostel (female) has a track record of being notorious and dirty.

Roommates (this guys argued for about 5hrs on a particular Sunday - sports wasn't even in their discus), NCCF and Few new camp friends made the experience worth it. Nice soldiers too I must say and get ready to take one spoon of every food (abakaliki rice, okpa, akanmu, beans, 1 big slice of yam etc.)

PPA Enugu has 17 local government - 3 referred to as urban (if you are posted to a state public school here, you are only entitled to 895naira state allowance and little or no accommodation +very high cost of living, the 14 others are classified as rural and you are entitled to a state allawee of 3895naira (but some local government are semi urban, while others are just rural and cost of living is not that low o - only pepper and vegetables are cheap).
If you must stay in the classified urban local government, get a better and understanding private firm that would probably pay you well, you might want to stay in Corper's lodges, or shared apartment with a fellow Corper (but house rent no be here o). Na Yorùbá boys full villages ó, with a small percentage of other tribes but no the ibo boys full city.

The Enugu Water Problem the water scarcity thing no be here, only very few local governments don't suffer it, you will have a taste in camp, as you will be entering camp in the harmattan period.

I feel I am still missing some things out, I will come back when I remember.

Final Advice those who enjoy serving in Enugu are those who live in neighbouring states like Anambra, Ebonyi, Benue etc, but my brothers from other geozones just be a little bit close to home. 10hrs and sometimes 12hrs journey from Lagos to Enugu, could be tiring and not worth the risk.

The only reason I never redeployed was my best friend (classmate) was posted to the same rural local government in Enugu with me (we didn't runs anything o) what else do I need.

I am open to any question.

Cc: chiefojiji and manus17

Boss i'm looking forward to serving at Enugu...I for like call u... Ask u some important things pls
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 2:25am On Oct 18, 2017
monifash:

what of dose that did not complete it?
can i write you on whqtsapp?

I can't say for now, but am going to check in at health centre today to confirm sha
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 2:29am On Oct 18, 2017
do we have anybody's data on nysc portal yet?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.