Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House (60072 Views)

Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Davido & Olanrewaju Malcolm, Bisola's Baby Daddy Hang Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Toshtos: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Big Brother Naija First Runner up, Bisola Aiyeola’s Baby Daddy has denied ever abandoning her on the altar. He says they’ve never been to the altar, adding that their relationship just didn’t work out due to personal differences.

Olanrewaju Malcolm who is an artiste manager and a showbiz promoter admits he’s the father of Bisola’s child, Leyla.

In is words with Sunday Scoop, Malcolm said:

“It is a big fat lie that I dumped Bisola at the altar; there was nothing like that. In fact, I’m still looking for the person who wrote that story online because it is malicious. We split because we had some personality traits that could not complement each other and there was never any marriage.”

Expressing his opinion of her conduct while in the house, Malcolm said,

“I think she was able to go there, represent herself well and also showcase her talent. She was lively and full of fun while in the house and I guess that’s what viewers want.”

On if he had ever harbored thoughts that Bisola would one day participate in a reality show of that nature, he said,

“I have always known her as a very talented person and she always goes for what she wants. In fact, she had been in reality shows before Big Brother.”

Speaking about Bisola’s closeness to Tony while in the house, he said,

“She is a grown woman and whatever she did on the show is her business.”

He also said that their daughter, Leyla hasn’t really said much about the show, but “naturally, she’s happy that her mother won.”

Responding to a question on whether they would still get back together, Malcolm said

“Everything still remains the same. It doesn’t mean that because she was successful at Big Brother Naija, we are coming back together. There was a reason for our break up, which is personality differences, and those differences are still there.”

SOURCE: http://www.naijaolofofo.com/bisolas-baby-daddy-speaks-bisolas-conduct-bbnaija-house/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by GloriaNinja(f): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
IT STILL WON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT TTT KNACK AND FINGERED HER IN THE SHOW!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Toshtos: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Izzy002(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Issokay!! grin

*Modified*

Bisola is a lovable person

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
I couldn't care less.

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Wealth7(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Ladies don't talk in such manner..

306 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by tribalistseun: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Marry Bisola and pray to your God that you should make it to 60 years old. Bisola aggressive and loudness will give a young man heart attack

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Dionnetech: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:

KNACK shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Baby daddy walks in like

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wealth7:

But men can ehh? Sexist issues worrying you...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by emmasege: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
Disappointing. I had hoped to see picture of a handsome, younger and more responsible dude as her ex.

Atimes, one wonders how some celebrities fell for their spouses/girlfriends.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by RisingUp: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by verygudbadguy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wealth7:

85% of female monikers here are run by guys...

I can't say for a fact but I have read it on a thread before.. Just don't be surprised if it turns out to be true.

Apologies to Gloria if she is truly a lady.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
The guy spoke very maturely.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Idydarling(f): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
haaaa
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by yeyeboi(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ok cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by veekid(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
I'll comment only when I'm done with Chelsea and Man u
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Him shape of head no be here cheesy grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Omotayor123(f): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Baby Daddy...I hail ooogrin grin
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by gadgetman: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Famzers buruku

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Jayuba(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
That's good. but the man head na helele o.

12 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Adonis86(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Awka married men leave us alone, we are to be men like u
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
basically fame would NOT change his mind about her.

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by rattlesnake(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Screw y'all with this bisola fuckd up gist...btw they lied to the lil girl that her "mother won" grin

6 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
emmasege:
Disappointing. I had hoped to see picture of a handsome, younger and more responsible dude as her ex.

Atimes, one wonders how some celebrities fell for their spouses/girlfriends.
love is blind
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Exponental(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
matured responses

9 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by Yinabim(f): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
The Baby daddy made mature comments, thought he was gonna make ill statements

20 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by olusola200: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Classless looking for any means to survive
Re: Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House by librangyps(f): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
I knew it!

Trying to use the opportunity to gain some relevance...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Eating Rice Without Stew / Odunlade Adekola's Gay Role In "Daudu", A Yoruba Movie (Pics, Video) / Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.