Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) (39326 Views)

Wizkid Rocks Gucci With A Bottle Of Ciroc In His Hand. Photos / Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] / Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by JamieNaijaTeam: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
MMMG Act, Tekno shared a picture on instagram with "Rebecca" tattoed on his hands, while he holds a hand rumoured to be that of Lola Rae.

Fans noticed, and asked if "Rebecca" is Lola Rae who he is romantically involved with at the moment.

Tekno shared the picture with the caption: Make me immortal with a kiss.

Fans argue that the Rae in "Lola Rae" is short for Rebecca, Did Tekno tattoo her name on his hands?

Who is Rebecca though? TEKNO.

See comments below

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/who-is-rebecca-again-fans-asks-tekno-as.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by chelseaboi(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lol....I was beaten just now by manure disunited...imagine me ooo....Rebecca!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smh..busybodies

1 Like

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Luciferdevil(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Its his life, so let him be. I cant even draw my wife's name or pics on my body not to talk of my girlfriend. But i hav my mom's pics on my back cos her love towards me is endless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Davash222(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Things we do for loveundecided

21 Likes

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by RisingUp: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Rebecca give am love o...

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Lekan1o1: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hmm yoruba igbin and ibo banana..
While they fight here everyday..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lekan1o1:
Alhaji tekno

Show me the way
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Lekan1o1: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
RicardozRichard:

Show me the way

Lol.. maybe we can help each other.
Cn read ur own too grin
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin grin me no need help... I need way... Show the way I believe you cheesy
Lekan1o1:

Lol.. maybe we can help each other.
Cn read ur own too grin
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Michellla(f): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tekno shared the picture with the caption: "Make me immortal with a kiss."

Its definitely not his mum grin

14 Likes

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by veekid(m): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Folake don cast
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Abbeyme: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Rebecca? Maybe that's the title of the oncoming new album

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Divay22(f): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Let just expect something from that name 'Rebecca' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by JuicyPucci(f): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
He's cute and i love his music.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fans and Gbeborugrin

Rebe Rebé...tongue
wetin be my ownundecided
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
wink
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
it could be the last girlfriend.
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by coolsegun2002: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Last time I met Tekno

I told him all this ur permnent tatoo drawing is getting too much, one day you will stop music and grow up to be a role model to ur kids and other pples kids so when he decides he want to start adding names of his girlfriend to the body tatoo...he should shaa make sure it's a bible name like Esther, Ruth...so when una fight u can easily add "chap2v1" beside it so it would look like you are preaching the Gospel as a Christian that you is naaaa.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by EternalBeing: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
In Tekno's voice "Alahaji Tekino!" grin Alahaji no dey get one wife na! A must-read Thread. Read people's real life Spiritual experiences and share yours too. Click: https://www.nairaland.com/3744378/god-ever-answered-prayer-juju#55608765
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Should Trolling pple on social media be news

1 Like

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Seun, why arent we able to delete our posts?

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Msbanks(f): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nawa for artistes and tatoos
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ok cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Could be the "Duro" gal

1 Like

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
He's had that tatoo before he started dating Lola.
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
No be monica again
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by KingMicky3286: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Teknox Just dey Rebecca now, When money go finish they will come online and beg Nigerians to support them for Urgent surgery abroad.

Please Teknos save in terms of lack ooo

Thats why Igbo men dey put Yam for ban....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Iamwrath: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
The olosho that took his V
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by NinaArsenal(f): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Maybe na en mama name.
Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by coolsegun2002: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolsegun2002:

Glo, Glo, Glo, how many times did I call you....as a yeye network that you is naaaa.

Just testing the speed at which Glo network is operating from my end today.....I must say I ddnt waste the 10gig subscription I made this morning
Before they change their mind and start resetting their yeye underwater Internet cables let me quickly use 8Gig to download all my regular season movies...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) by Smart41(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Rebecca is actually his mothers name..

Meanwhile... Do you Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity / Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) / Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticism After Baring Cleavage And Flaunting Hot Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.