Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Dating Married Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Men (43268 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / Message For Those Dating Married Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Married Men by Bizzyliss(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hmm
Re: Dating Married Men by KraticKratus: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
women and their wahala
Re: Dating Married Men by Abumighty(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Dating Married Men by ReubenE(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Modragon:
The married man will get to any length to get you because you let him.....more often young gurls dating married men is okay, cus younger gurls wud bleep ur hubby too, wat goes around comes around
Yea, you are correct.
I can tell you that a great number of them is facing that problem today.

....what goes around comes around, you know what I mean!
When it happens, they take it to God, they fast, they pray....
Re: Dating Married Men by Fourwinds: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
DWJOBScom:
Lol

repel them and don't desire to be entertained by them
they lack the resilience most young men would give but their pockets and wallets won't let ladies be

Until young ladies learn to
another good contributor...God bless u

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Handsomebeing(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Correct babe.
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Op to be honest I don't know what your problem is.

Threaten to tell his wife

Make sure everybody knows he's married

Always give him disgusting looks because HE IS disgusting

Embarass him in public places. Especially in public places

Girl how did you even get yourself in that kind of situation in the first place?!

5 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alesandese:
Stubborn or not, once you make up your mind never to do it, then you will not date them. Guys with girlfriends professing love to me irks me let alone married ones. I can't even share self undecided
Jealous lover. tongue.
Re: Dating Married Men by KKKWHITE(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
You girls keep blaming the married men for harassing you when you are the ones given them attention . Girls are never satisfied with their personal income

15 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Rilwan20(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
I really don't know how to start this.
I respect marriage the way I respect God. I don't like the idea of cheating and already vowed never to have a thing to with married men.
But married men won't let young girls be and the irony is, the society will always place the blame on us. once a married man want u ,he will go to any length to get it.
God be good to me, am so scared of marriage cos of the rate at which men cheat and I can't bear the thought of that happening to me.
I will go ahead and share my experience, ladies feel free to add urs
Not in all cases sometimes it's the single ladies that do put the married men on the hook despite knowing their marital status. However I covet your courage to never indulge in such act, but be rest assure that not every time are men guilty of this.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
urm guys with girlfriends don't tag on their foreheads "taken"
If you don't rush into relationship, you will find out some things about your intending partner. Sorry I take relationships pretty serious so I investigate a lot.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by donestk(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Some married women won't let single guys be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by NnamdiN: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nobody talks about married women coming unto us. All the blame is on us

Just passing sha

10 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by DWJOBScom(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Women.. Eliminate fear from your mind..

If a married man is chasing you, make him never chase you again, take responsibility..

I don't give a shït how you do it.

Stop showing weakness, you're not a helpless animal..

Exactly! God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Jealous lover. tongue.
It's part of lovetongue tongue.

I just can't sharecry
Re: Dating Married Men by DWJOBScom(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
KKKWHITE:
You girls keep blaming the married men for harassing you when you are the ones given them attention . Girls are never satisfied with their personal income

They are never satisfied
They compete among themselves and won't stop making passes
Re: Dating Married Men by lovethchioma(f): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
Married Men will always come after you as a lady but it's your responsibility to say No to them no matter what.
Yes I have so many of them like that... but as God liveth nothing will make me date a married man. It is very wrong.
And Yea if you date a married man it's all your fault, because if you didn't want to date him you would not even with all his gimmicks.
I can't even date a single guy who has a gf let alone date married Men.
And as for the married men who can't leave other girls alone and concentrate on their wives, the woman you made a vow to be faithful to... seriously I have no word for you... you better learn to have self control... You're not faithful but yet expect your wives to be faithful... mtchewwww

5 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by emmanuel2015: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
firstking01:
And you think you are freegrin
u Re A Real Pest Married Men
Re: Dating Married Men by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Keep it up OP, i just pray u don't fall for a young married man u will never believe he's married wiv kids.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Modragon(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
ReubenE:

Yea, you are correct.
I can tell you that a great number of them is facing that problem today.

....what goes around comes around, you know what I mean!
When it happens, they take it to God, they fast, they pray....

Na so we see am, getting a taste of their own medicine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by kushme: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
I really don't know how to start this.
I respect marriage the way I respect God. I don't like the idea of cheating and already vowed never to have a thing to with married men.
But married men won't let young girls be and the irony is, the society will always place the blame on us. once a married man want u ,he will go to any length to get it.
God be good to me, am so scared of marriage cos of the rate at which men cheat and I can't bear the thought of that happening to me.
I will go ahead and share my experience, ladies feel free to add urs

After raw dogging them.... Twa.t.....
Re: Dating Married Men by AuroraB(f): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tbillz:
The Moment you accept Men are polygamous by nature, U have no choice than to move on and accept nature.
Eheeeehn, the next best thing to happen to the world undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
You're the one allowing his chase. A married man won't continue chasing you if you're not giving him the go-ahead to. Don't act like you're helpless. I will not blame the man here but I will blame you for not using your voice and willpower to tell him to waka pass and go home to his wife and kids. Once you make him realize you're not interested and mean it, he'll stop - b/c no man will keep wasting his time on someone who has no time for him.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by jfleece(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
I remember when a married woman was asking me out, telling me Dat she will give me the whole world... I politely told her that am not interested... As my life straight like pencil, I nor want make e bend!!

14 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Fourwinds: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
years back I would be the first to comment this but with experience I know better.
pray u don't encounter one cos i have one chasing me for 2yrs+ now and I don't think he's giving up in the nearest future
all this dat u are saying is nonsense....If I don't want something no one can force it on me...I prefer death ooooo...God Himself knows my mind... where I work my boss knows her limit in terms of what she can say to me or what I should do how much if I have a puna and someone is chasing after it as if it belong to d person...well like I said when fire meets water., we will know d final outcome... do u know some people can be pushed to d wall to become suicide bomber.?

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Michellla(f): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
He won’t leave his wife for you no matter how many promises he made to you, he wont leave her and come marry you. So you can start preparing yourself in ernest for a heartbreak when he moves on to someone else who is just as naive as you are.

And yes he’ll find someone sweeter,more shapelier and better than you ever are.

pity you, he goes home to his wife, and you would go home wishing it had lasted forever

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by AlphaStyles(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
na if you greee na

Re: Dating Married Men by kushme: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
lovelygurl:
Op to be honest I don't know what your problem is.

Threaten to tell his wife

Make sure everybody knows he's married

Always give him disgusting looks because HE IS disgusting

Embarass him in public places. Especially in public places

Girl how did you even get yourself in that kind of situation in the first place?!

Ugly gash... Always having bitter opinion.
Re: Dating Married Men by DWJOBScom(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Motherfucker2:
[size=9pt][/size]
What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

I guess you mean "Married boys"

No married man would go to work, spend 10 hours at work, instead of going home to rest he would go out to cheat on his wife

Sister delusional, i have a message for you, you need to upgrade

Married boys cheat on their wives, married men stay faithful

Is there a difference between his wife's vagina and other girls vagina ?? No vagina is made of gold

How many married men have you seen or dated ??

Your definition/disquisition between men and boys is to be admired but what she's saying does happen and it's disturbing......

Yes a busy schedule and he should be home but he still makes out time to visit girl at home or she comes over to an agreed place or even his car for a chat AND wife gets the traffic/busy/office long hours/tons of task and the famous one - Conferences and offshore meetings.

It's a scourge

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
here's another one
There was this friend of mine, the girl love me no be small.
She was too fond of me and wanted me to meet her family ,mind u they are very rich
After the day I visited ,her dad took interest in me and anytime he's coming to school to visit her he would but lots of gifts for me and the mum too took me as a daughter.
we all became free around each other and got to know my family too.
I was in school one day when her dad called and told me to come outside (I thought it was about our surprise birthday party for her cos that was prior to her birthday)
with my innocent mind I came out and entered his car, he drove to a hotel and we went to the bar to have a drink.
He started confessing his love, at first I thought it was a joke and I jokingly told him to stop.
I was speechless when he tried grabbing and kissing me.
stunned, I stood up and told him to take me home
I was visibly shaking ,I least expected that from him
now my friend complains I don't like visiting her family and I always give flimsy excuses ,I can't tell her.
she talks about her perfect dad a lot and most times am mute, she won't understand
And whenever I visit them, her mum will tell me how happy she is for having such a faithful and good husband and even teach me how to make my man faithful when I get married.
He is still unrelenting but I can't betray a family that loves me so much
And I don't want to break his home, they are so lovely

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by Mennalyne(f): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
I go just waka pass like say I no see anything
Re: Dating Married Men by firstking01(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
emmanuel2015:
u Re A Real Pest Married Men
I'm nahhh marriedundecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Another Man Is After My Girlfriend / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo: / How Shy People Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.