Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Dating Married Men - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Men (43244 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / Message For Those Dating Married Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Critically:

it will still bounce back on the single lady. Best thing is to stay clear or make it public if she's up for that.

No, it won't bounce back..
Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Everyone are not equal, I believe that If I get married someday with God by my side I will never cheat on my woman.
and if God is not on ur side?
Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
booscy:

The very Silent Reality is that Married Women Cheat so much nowadays too, its not a gender thing, guys go through a lot but won't blow trumpet
The thing is what ever that will hurt you, don't do to others.
thanks
Don't get me wrong I never said its a gender oriented
am speaking for myself, married women don't come for me
Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
verygudbadguy:
I didn't know NL babes are these God fearing ooo... First, the kind of friends u roll with, will determine the kind of things that will come ur way. I have friends who see nothing wrong in having a side chick. They condemn u if u don't go their way. If u are not strong, u will either go ur separate way or join their league.

Let me share my experience but won't go deep becos my wife is a NLer too.

Gals between the ages of 18 and 26 years often give in to married men's request majorly to meet their demand for extra ordinary lavish life styles on campuses and to satisfy the fantasies they watch on Tv and read in Novels.

I have read all the ladies' outburst here about married men going extra length to win them with material things. I must say this is 100% correct.

On the other hand, there are some ladies that see ring on ur hand and would still woo u stylishly. It is not all men's fault like it is being portrayed here. We are all humans and can be tempted sometimes. Some ladies are devilish too and they know how to get you with their tricks. I have had to deal with two in unilag and the glory of God, I didn't give in to their demands.

Both singles gals and married men should share the blame. If you are not going to fall, u won't.. It is when u have predetermined in ur heart to fall for married men that you fall. You only try to make it look like you were in a tight corner.

Unilag... Out of every 10 girls in New hall, 7 are dating married men.. I fear my school girls
Re: Dating Married Men by Divay22(f): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
obstead200:

@ the bolded: u see, that is where u are wrong. 95% of married men who sleep around will NEVER leave their wife to marry that side chick. To them, that side chick is just a plaything that made herself available to be used to ease tension and make him feel good as a man. U know.......massage his ego because of his ability to conquer any woman of his choice, That is all. They still love their wife or at least respect their marriage. So if that is ur fear, forget it. 95% of the time, u are not taking anyone's husband, the men are simply catching fun, u are free to catch urs too if u are so inclined, or at least make them pay for catching fun with u.

I never said he was going to leave is wife for me which i know will and can never happen, but going out with him means I'll have his attention more than the wife...
I don't need to tell you every woman needs her husband attention and not getting it can sometimes make her cry and feel bad, wondering what she did wrong not knowing I'm behind it.....
Whatever or however you wanna put it, women cry when their home is not in order, and that tears is not what I'm worth.....

All the single guys ain't finish yet for me to start catching fun with someone else hubby shocked shocked :olike seriously..
Fun he should be enjoying with is family...
You know what i so much respect and fear this word in a marriage "WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER "
Cos the consequences are sever.

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by verygudbadguy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
photoshoot:

Unilag... Out of every 10 girls in New hall, 7 are dating married men.. I fear my school girls

How did u know? Exactly the hall I used to go.

Funny how we would all park along the roadside to wait for our pick after a hectic day at work smiley. Those gals are just something else.
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
photoshoot:

God bless you! I felt so irritated reading that trash she calls opinion.
Some ladies are just too confusedsmiley

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by scribble: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Divay22:

I never said he was going to leave is wife for me which i know will and can never happen, but going out with him means I'll have his attention more than the wife...
I don't need to tell you every woman needs her husband attention and not getting it can sometimes make her cry and feel bad, wondering what she did wrong not knowing I'm behind it.....
Whatever or however you wanna put it, women cry when their home is not in order, and that tears is not what I'm worth.....

All the single guys ain't finish yet for me to start catching fun with someone else hubby shocked shocked :olike seriously..
Fun he should be enjoying with is family...
You know what i so much respect and fear this word in a marriage "WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER "
Cos the consequences are sever.

Lol u dont seem to understand the dynamic of marriage

Once the honeymoon period is over, the woman may not even notice the husbands absence
Re: Dating Married Men by scribble: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Funny how we would all park along the roadside to wait for our pick after a hectic day at work smiley. Those gals are just something else.

Really so u just park and they hop in?

Or u park, get down, offer to buy them food...etc
Re: Dating Married Men by Divay22(f): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
scribble:

Lol u dont seem to understand the dynamic of marriage

Once the honeymoon period is over, the woman may not even notice the husbands absence
Who said that pls undecided undecided undecided undecided If some don't I have seen others that notice.....
Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Lol, I school there. I would always say, I doubt if I can get married to a unilag girl. What those girls have done, sighhhh, way way beyond me..

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Adonis86:

Not only ladies, guys too.
Many married young guys are currently on my neck for sx. Some wit kids already,wen i ask why,they wil tell me their family forced them into marriage. They claim preference for fellow guys, these are handsome guys with cool cash here in Awka.

Nigga! U mean them homo guys approach u?? Like for real?

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
scribble:

Really so u just park and they hop in?

Or u park, get down, offer to buy them food...etc

I have been fortunate to drive down to school so many times. And even as a fellow student, what I do is just park, if I see one coming, I would roll my glass down, and horn to draw their attention... Little chit chat, and they are in the car...

PS: I only do this so as to shake my head at the level of rot... I don't usually do anything with them afterwards.
Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alondrah:
Some ladies are just too confusedsmiley

I don't even think hers is confusion, she's plain silly...
Re: Dating Married Men by favexx(f): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
photoshoot:

You eat the little you can? And not pay back?
lol how can u pay the "little " when he is trying to woo you?....in the wooing process, u spend to convince me and dats the point i eat the little I can b4 his eyes opens and he notices dat nothing is gonna come out
Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
favexx:
lol how can u pay the "little " when he is trying to woo you?....in the wooing process, u spend to convince me and dats the point i eat the little I can b4 his eyes opens and he notices dat nothing is gonna come out

Hmm, my point is since you aren't interested at all, must you eat anything? No matter how little it may seem... You may not go Scot free if you try your method with some men.. Counter-strategic
Re: Dating Married Men by ontruth(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=Nellychinma20 post=55620604][/quote] Abeg I'm not referring to you in particular,take note.
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
thanks
Don't get me wrong I never said its a gender oriented
am speaking for myself, married women don't come for me

Its alright.
Re: Dating Married Men by favexx(f): 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
photoshoot:

Hmm, my point is since you aren't interested at all, must you eat anything? No matter how little it may seem... You may not go Scot free if you try your method with some men.. Counter-strategic
lol until then...but I must eat cos he gave that avenue....he should b sensible to tuck his pri pri into his pants...did I mention I go with my squad?
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
years back I would be the first to comment this but with experience I know better.
pray u don't encounter one cos i have one chasing me for 2yrs+ now and I don't think he's giving up in the nearest future

Lol! Ur funny. So u no longer believe what goes around comes around, just because a married guy has bn on ur case for 2 years. U sound like ur even about to say yes. Small pikin is doing u.

Let me explain SThn to u before u start feeling special & full of urself. D way dt guy is on ur case is d same way he is wt another side chick u know nothing about. Also d same way he's turning ur heAd wt lies & confusing u is d exact way he is manipulating his wife wt sweet lies. Think abt dt for 2mins before u start looking down on his wife.

I had a similar issue. Met this young handsome dude. He lives in Lagos. We met in Abuja. We would flirt & talk a lot after we met at a work conference. He took me out for a date one night & I just asked jokingly dt "why are u not married, would have expected u to be married?" Cos he was older, up d corporate ladder & in his mid 30's. Then he told me he's married but was in love wt me for a year now & can't help his feelings. Never had such a connection wt someone all his life. So smart & so sexy. *eyeroll* I was soooo pissed & almost slapped him for putting me in dt position. After quietly giving him a piece of my mind, I didn't wait 2mins longer. Left d restaurant, got a taxi & NEVER picked up his calls. Blanked him completely at every event. Like seriously, Dts a bullshit line I'll never cross. It's called principle. Someone we both know saw him in a club kissing some other hot chick.

A sleaze is a sleaze, u better stop feeling like ur all that & better dn dt mans wife. Truth is he would do d exact same thing to u if u married such a sleazeball.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by ubanDoma1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
KKKWHITE:
Girls and married men are like 5 and 6 .
long throat no go allow naija say NO to married men, besides they are more caring(financially ) than the single guys .......
Re: Dating Married Men by I888(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2017
Alesandese:
Stubborn or not, once you make up your mind never to do it, then you will not date them. Guys with girlfriends professing love to me irks me let alone married ones. I can't even share self undecided
I don't have girlfriend,hope that won't irk you?
Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2017
favexx:
lol until then...but I must eat cos he gave that avenue....he should b sensible to tuck his pri pri into his pants...did I mention I go with my squad?

Lol and you don't fear karma? Some girls in Kg 2 are warming up to deal with your hubby if that's the case... And they may not be after money, could be after your home... smiley

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2017
I888:
I don't have girlfriend,hope that won't irk you?
grin cheesy grin you are funnygrin
Re: Dating Married Men by I888(m): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2017
lovelygurl:
Op to be honest I don't know what your problem is.

Threaten to tell his wife

Make sure everybody knows he's married

Always give him disgusting looks because HE IS disgusting

Embarass him in public places. Especially in public places

Girl how did you even get yourself in that kind of situation in the first place?!
u are wise.

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by I888(m): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2017
Alesandese:
grin cheesy grin you are funnygrin
lol. I am serious though *puts hand down and touches tongue with it* I swear gawd. lalasticlala is my witness.

Side Note: women don't want hear a guy does not have a girlfriend.
Re: Dating Married Men by favexx(f): 12:10am On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=photoshoot post=55632600]

Lol and you don't fear karma? Some girls in Kg 2 are warming up to deal with your hubby if that's the case... And they may not be after money, could be after your home... smiley[/quote. if karma is to come after me lol,its 2 eat my husbands money and dump him without him tasting puna. And I think its fine by me, cos if the man foolish 2 go chyke girl, i pray make dem chop him money wel wel...btw I would b financially independent
Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2017
favexx:
if karma is to come after me lol,its 2 eat my husbands money and dump him without him tasting puna. And I think its fine by me, cos if the man foolish 2 go chyke girl, i pray make dem chop him money wel wel...btw I would b financially independent

Lol indeed, you didn't see the part i said they(the girls) may necessarily not come for money(from your husband).

What if they come for something else, like your marriage? To break your home, steal your happiness? What about that? Don't rule it out, remember karma is a bloody biiitch.
Re: Dating Married Men by I888(m): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
here's another one
There was this friend of mine, the girl love me no be small.
She was too fond of me and wanted me to meet her family ,mind u they are very rich
After the day I visited ,her dad took interest in me and anytime he's coming to school to visit her he would but lots of gifts for me and the mum too took me as a daughter.
we all became free around each other and got to know my family too.
I was in school one day when her dad called and told me to come outside (I thought it was about our surprise birthday party for her cos that was prior to her birthday)
with my innocent mind I came out and entered his car, he drove to a hotel and we went to the bar to have a drink.
He started confessing his love, at first I thought it was a joke and I jokingly told him to stop.
I was speechless when he tried grabbing and kissing me.
stunned, I stood up and told him to take me home
I was visibly shaking ,I least expected that from him
now my friend complains I don't like visiting her family and I always give flimsy excuses ,I can't tell her.
she talks about her perfect dad a lot and most times am mute, she won't understand
And whenever I visit them, her mum will tell me how happy she is for having such a faithful and good husband and even teach me how to make my man faithful when I get married.
He is still unrelenting but I can't betray a family that loves me so much
And I don't want to break his home, they are so lovely
you just one dumb and stupid girl. Admit it. Obiorathesubtle already pointed it out that acting weak makes men think you want in and that is one big fat Fact in the act. If u like continue with this stupidity until they rape you because you led them on. It's like putting banana before a monkey and expect it not to eat it.

ODE!

4 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by puremaind: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Is becos of laziness any lady that have some thing doing will not have time for that
Re: Dating Married Men by I888(m): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2017
Archaa:

Se this one o..

you have refused to tell the house the countless gifts you receive from the married man ba..

lol. Don't mind the idiot. She receive gift which is the leeway for most men that make them hopeful and she complain they are after her. Nonsense!
Re: Dating Married Men by TallyYSA(m): 12:27am On Apr 17, 2017
Here's my long and short talk for you ladies, you owe no man that is not your husband/lover your time your heart, your body, etc anything.
You are the smartest of us sexes but what we have over you is our ability to think clearly and not feel or to use our head and not our heart.
We men know that and so we use it against you no matter how hard you play.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend / How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.