Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Dating Married Men - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Men (43272 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / Message For Those Dating Married Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Married Men by I888(m): 12:27am On Apr 17, 2017
Adonis86:

Not only ladies, guys too.
Many married young guys are currently on my neck for sx. Some wit kids already,wen i ask why,they wil tell me their family forced them into marriage. They claim preference for fellow guys, these are handsome guys with cool cash here in Awka.
probaby they married not good looking women... it's one of the reason I really want my wife to be gorgeous facially. Yes, I want it that way so that I don't look outside and I really have a craving for beauty ladies.
Re: Dating Married Men by favexx(f): 12:34am On Apr 17, 2017
photoshoot:

Lol indeed, you didn't see the part i said they(the girls) may necessarily not come for money(from your husband).

What if they come for something else, like your marriage? To break your home, steal your happiness? What about that? Don't rule it out, remember karma is a bloody biiitch.
till then sweetie buh now I gotta go sleep ok
Re: Dating Married Men by Antichristus: 12:36am On Apr 17, 2017
AndyCole16:

Me and you have no common ground therefore trying to make you see things in right way is counter productive. Your basis is what I will never accept. Do you see? No meeting point.

The common ground we both have is first and foremost,humanity; and secondly, our respective brains to put to critical use. This is about thinking critically and rationally, devoid of indoctrination.
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 17, 2017
I888:
probaby they married not good looking women... it's one of the reason I really want my wife to be gorgeous facially. Yes, I want it that way so that I don't look outside and I really have a craving for beauty ladies.

Lol! God is d foundation of a marriage. Not beauty.

1) U will meet a lot of ladies more beautiful dn ur wife. JUst know that. There are so many beauty queens being cheated on everyday. Even jlo & her beautiful backside was cheated on.

2) U'll be surprised how many "not beautiful" women snatch husbands. It's not by beauty o, so many things attract pple to each other & some women have mastered d art of seduction. I've seen a marriage where d guys wife was drop dead gorgeous & some ugly woman broke up her home. They ended up divorced & d other woman moved in & had 2 more kids for him. True story.

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by I888(m): 12:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Trustworthiness:

I hope women will one day come to terms that Men by the nature of thier creation are polygamous.

The idea of attributing or seeing man going for another woman means cheating needs to be push aside.

Although, I did not buy the idea of man dating another woman without the intention of marrying her. But if he intends to marry her as second, third or fourth wife is not a bad idea as men need more than a woman in thier life.

So, women needs to start accepting the fact that men nature is polygamous.

I am not polygamous in nature if you are. You people need to start defining that bullshit personally to urself

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 12:51am On Apr 17, 2017
favexx:
till then sweetie buh now I gotta go sleep ok

all good... see you around!
Re: Dating Married Men by I888(m): 12:54am On Apr 17, 2017
janellemonae:

Lol! God is d foundation of a marriage. Not beauty.

1) U will meet a lot of ladies more beautiful dn ur wife. JUst know that. There are so many beauty queens being cheated on everyday. Even jlo & her beautiful backside was cheated on.

2) U'll be surprised how many "not beautiful" women snatch husbands. It's not by beauty o, so many things attract pple to each other & some women have mastered d art of seduction. I've seen a marriage where d guys wife was drop dead gorgeous & some ugly woman broke up her home. They ended up divorced & d other woman moved in & had 2 more kids for him. True story.

I am someone is always contented with what he has, no matter what. I still know the number girls I have been with unlike guys who have lost count. There more important things to tackle in life that wasting time trying to out rank the next guy in chasing and bedding anything in skirts

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by I888(m): 12:59am On Apr 17, 2017
MsDelilah:
Ladies, try the Siena treatment like I did.

Play along with him. Then, send your entire conversation to his wife grin
Siena of Nairaland? Ah.... na wa oooooooo shocked shocked
Re: Dating Married Men by I888(m): 1:02am On Apr 17, 2017
MsDelilah:
Ladies, try the Siena treatment like I did.

Play along with him. Then, send your entire conversation to his wife grin
okay. I don know u now. U deactivated your previous account. Abeg me we hear word. Coming here to lie won't do u any good biko.

Are you not that light skin lady with LadyMercedes as moniker? You tori don reach different table abeg. Stop the lies.
Re: Dating Married Men by MustiizRaja(m): 1:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Divay22:
I have never done that and I'll never...

But some married men are so stubborn grin the more you tell them you ain't interested, the more they'll come closer.....
Don't want No wife crying on my head at midnight to God because i took her hubby.. grin grin grin
I ain't worth her tears.

you have never done that
how come u knw abt dem hmmmm

God will ask u
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 17, 2017
photoshoot:

Sorry, one question, what if he had given you. What would you do next? Want to repay him back obviously...

I went there 3pm and told him to pay it before 4pm when banks will close, I knew he'd never give in.
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
Everyone has a pricetag. For some its 30k per nite, for some its True Love from your heart, yet for others, a million naira and they deny their religion and strip, there are those who can do it only if you can give their husband a job or money to start business. They do it for the love they have for their husbands and you wonder what love means.

& forests.

Word.
I'm principled but this got me thinking. Especially d true love part. Truth is anyone can fall. It's just making a conscious choice every single day. I read a book once where d writer talked abt 2 married pple in church dt had an affair & cheated on their spouses. The lady said her husband provides but is not affectionate & doesn't tell her he loves her, it all started when she started admiring d other couple & d way her husband was so affectionate & his wife was cold. She started openly complimenting him, they became friends & they both started meeting up to complain abt their spouses till they fell in love. Well at d end of d day d affair became known, destroyed her marriage, her kids hated her & she ended up competing suicide. Actions have consequences I guess.
Re: Dating Married Men by porchbaby(f): 3:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Antichristus:

Already sleeping with him...considering he was already talking about getting pregnant for him?
lol no NY dear, DAT was d extent he said he's willing to go
Re: Dating Married Men by kramer: 3:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
i can't have feelings for him.
he offered to marry me and take me to another country
the dude is bleeding rich

And here lies the problem. Someone asked you this and I'll ask you again

- if this man wasn't bleeding rich would you still be having 'difficulties' getting rid of him?

- have you and do you still accept gifts from him?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but it seems part of you wants this to stop while the other part likes the attention you're getting from this bleeding rich man.

And so you know faithful married men definitely do exist. I'm certain not every married man you see tries to chat you up.

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 17, 2017
I888:
lol. Don't mind the idiot. She receive gift which is the leeway for most men that make them hopeful and she complain they are after her. Nonsense!

she couldn't debunk the allegation meaning she is guilty as charged

she was lucky I didn't meet her thread at front page where I'd have burst her open

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 17, 2017
Tbillz:
The Moment you accept Men are polygamous by nature, U have no choice than to move on and accept nature.
this is coming from edible caterin grin grin

Re: Dating Married Men by ethereal(f): 5:37am On Apr 17, 2017
cheesy
photoshoot:

Prostitute...
typical ... wink
photoshoot:

Prostitute...
typical ...
Re: Dating Married Men by mctowel01: 5:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
I really don't know how to start this.
I respect marriage the way I respect God. I don't like the idea of cheating and already vowed never to have a thing to with married men.
But married men won't let young girls be and the irony is, the society will always place the blame on us. once a married man want u ,he will go to any length to get it.
God be good to me, am so scared of marriage cos of the rate at which men cheat and I can't bear the thought of that happening to me.
I will go ahead and share my experience, ladies feel free to add urs
Don't be preposterous. Were you raped or forced to date a married man? Did he put a bullet to your head to follow him? What stops you frim simply ignoring him, just as you ignore broke fellas that come around? Abeg let us hear word... Women will be to blame... They were not forced, they made the choice.

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by harizonal123(m): 5:42am On Apr 17, 2017
99% of single girls have great deal of financial needs. They want to always look good by buying the latest dress, shoes, make-ups ,want to keep their skin 24/7 shinning, drive their own car without having the a good work to cater for these needs and if by chance they look beautiful, their beauty always goes to the highest bidder which are always married men. Decipline is the keyword here and don't show any form of weakness. Make them know from the onset that u are not interested in married men & stop smiling cheapishly. Be contented with what you have and live within your means. Stop giving your phone number to married men and avoid gisting with them on phone. If you have a guy, introduce him to them & never give them the idea that u are lonely. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 17, 2017
photoshoot:

Lol, issnuh ya fault cheesy
I am fine, you? How's exam going btw?

Done one outta 11,this week's back to back...God help me,yours?
Re: Dating Married Men by obstead200(m): 6:13am On Apr 17, 2017
photoshoot:

I hope you can give your daughter and sisters this advice
am just stating the obvious.
Come rain come shine, single girls will still date married men. Nothing in this world will change that fact.
So I just want to help them understand exactly what they should be expecting.
Re: Dating Married Men by obstead200(m): 6:20am On Apr 17, 2017
ethereal:
This has got to be the most realistic post on this thread.the fact that a "married man" makes a pass at u doesn't make him less of a person. Many families today live on the largesse and benevolence of these "monsters" called "married men".Its a survival option for many ladies and many date 'em but with wisdom, many have found joy and respite frm such relationships. Marrying a single man isnt a lifetime guarantee for mar ;Dital bliss.Be with whoever chimes ur bells right and not out of propriety.
I love ur very realistic way of looking at the issues. Frankly, I am not quick to condemn girls dating married men, as long as they understand the rules of engagement and know exactly what they are getting into, just catch fun, enjoy your time together, get whatever material benefit u hope to get and then, when the excitement wanes, move on with life.

I am not on the other hand saying that it is best to date married men. But like u said, to each his own.

Ehem, meanwhile I love ur profile picture. Can I date u? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by tundelg(m): 6:39am On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=Nellychinma20 post=55618841]There was this married man that wouldn't let me be.
mind u he's married with 3 wonderful kids, I snubbed him all through till the day I became pissed off.
so I told him I love him too but all I need is for him to kill his wife, children and mother that way no one will disturb us lol
that was the last time he called. [Ahahaha it never reach dat level nw! u're too funny, ]
Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 6:46am On Apr 17, 2017
mctowel01:

Don't be preposterous. Were you raped or forced to date a married man? Did he put a bullet to your head to follow him? What stops you frim simply ignoring him, just as you ignore broke fellas that come around? Abeg let us hear word... Women will be to blame... They were not forced, they made the choice.
Even the Bible admonish u to listen before u talk
likewise read before concluding
Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2017
kramer:

And here lies the problem. Someone asked you this and I'll ask you again

- if this man wasn't bleeding rich would you still be having 'difficulties' getting rid of him?

- have you and do you still accept gifts from him?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but it seems part of you wants this to stop while the other part likes the attention you're getting from this bleeding rich man.

And so you know faithful married men definitely do exist. I'm certain not every married man you see tries to chat you up.
so what is your bone of contention?
if u had read inbetween lines, u wouldn't draw these conclusions
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2017
I888:
okay. I don know u now. U deactivated your previous account. Abeg me we hear word. Coming here to lie won't do u any good biko.

Are you not that light skin lady with LadyMercedes as moniker? You tori don reach different table abeg. Stop the lies.

Lies? Lwkmd!

Go and ask his wife na. grin
Re: Dating Married Men by Tbillz(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2017
sharon37o8:
[lquote author=Tbillz post=55619768]The Moment you accept Men are polygamous by nature, U have no choice than to move on and accept nature.what's your point exactly?
For a man not to cheat is by grace of God #$efini
Re: Dating Married Men by biggestbros: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2017
Single ladies will never stop dating married men for obvious reasons, many parent cannot take proper care of their daughter in terms of financial needs. Ladies are raised to wants luxury, phones, jewelries and many are not working.

The worst past are most single guys are not financial buoyant, many are immature, they discuss their relationship openly. I even know many single guys who change girls after just one round of sex.

Most married women chase their husband to single girls both knowingly and unknowingly through nagging, can't cook good and tasty meals, terrible hygiene and most importantly bad sex life.

I know a married man that has been married and faithful to only his wife for about 20years, and I know many who are faithful even with less years of marriage. I also know many who are very of unfaithful.

Have met many women who never dated married men while single and their husbands are chronic cheats, there are a lot of married women dating single men even when their husbands are faithful to them. Its not about karma, lives goes on and on.

From the above and being realistic, humans are different and can never be equal. whatever situation life throws at you just know you are not the first and won't be the last.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by loswhite(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
you are a male a male and haven't encountered one
they behave like dogs
insult, slap and hit them, they still come back to u
because they have an objective. You too should have an objective simple. Your objective should be they don't achieve their objective. It is easier if u don't accept things from them but if u do then don't complain
Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=Deseo post=55633765]

I went there 3pm and told him to pay it before 4pm when banks will close, I knew he'd never give in.[/quote

Oh lol, you must be talking about a long time ago.. Money transfer online wasn't available?
Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2017
ethereal:
:Dtypical
... winktypical

What's your TDB price? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo: / How Shy People Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.