Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Dating Married Men - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Men (43270 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / Message For Those Dating Married Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Tiny23:

Done one outta 11,this week's back to back...God help me,yours?

Wow! And I am here complaining shocked
I have done one out of 8.

Gat 6 this week, God would surely help us o... What's your hall?
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=photoshoot post=55637866][/quote]

He insisted he doesn't use any of those modern things. This was 2014. Someone who knew him well gave me that idea and assured me it would work.
Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Deseo:

He insisted he doesn't use any of those modern things. This was 2014. Someone who knew him well gave me that idea and assured me it would work.

Hmm lucky you I must say then, so final year now? None bothered you all through?
Re: Dating Married Men by loswhite(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2017
kaziblake:
And married women keep blaming young girls instead of cautioning their wayward husband with wandering dick..
I have severally told one off like that but he keeps coming back professing stupid and senseless love.
provided u don't accept the man cannot do anything hence the married woman blaming the girls. If u don't go and meet him in a private place nothing can ever happened.
Re: Dating Married Men by fynex(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
sad truth
I don't believe a faithful man still exist
how I wish peopLe know how rampant this scourge is
if you believe anything is possible, you'll also know it's possible no matter how sad your truth might be...

Last month a lady married a V man(thouh V men are rarely) hard for you to believe. ....honest truth

Also seen ladies marry faithful men in the last five years.. ..

Am very hopeful. ...you'll find a good man, you just need a paradigm shift.. ...you've seen heard and done alot thinking on things you've seen and heard and that tinny hope you had is fading
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2017
photoshoot:

Wow! And I am here complaining shocked I have done one out of 8.
Gat 6 this week, God would surely help us o... What's your hall?
MTH
Re: Dating Married Men by lexy2014: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
years back I would be the first to comment this but with experience I know better.
pray u don't encounter one cos i have one chasing me for 2yrs+ now and I don't think he's giving up in the nearest future
simple solution..marry me
Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2017
Tiny23:

MTH

Okay.. Check your mail.
Re: Dating Married Men by lexy2014: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
sad truth
I don't believe a faithful man still exist
how I wish peopLe know how rampant this scourge is
are there faithful spinsters?its both ways.I was with a lady who i intended 2 marry.d biggest issue was her unfaithfulness and were there's unfaithfulness, lies abound in great measure. she was fond of accepting lifts and sharing her no with every guy married men inclusive. so check urself & check how u distribute ur number 2 married men. if they don't have ur no, how can they disturb u. my gf then was always going on dates and jumping from one restaurant hotel and night club. when I confronted her she will say d men are stupid and they are d ones disturbing her just like u are complaining now. no man will force u 2 do what u don't want 2do. so check urself very well
Re: Dating Married Men by kramer: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
so what is your bone of contention?
if u had read inbetween lines, u wouldn't draw these conclusions

Hi, I noticed you didn't answer my question though. I'll reiterate.

- if this married man was an okada driver would you find it difficult in kicking him to the curb.

- have you and do you continue to accept gifts from him?

It is from reading inbetween the lines that I ask these questions. Im trying to help smiley

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Swints: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2017
Michellla:
Sounds like you speaking from experience?
Nope just asking a question and trying to point out the fact that not all cases of women dating married men end up in tragedy but Infact some go on to marry the men and live happily ever after

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2017
kramer:

Hi, I noticed you didn't answer my question though. I'll reiterate.

- if this married man was an okada driver would you find it difficult in kicking him to the curb.

- have you and do you continue to accept gifts from him?

It is from reading inbetween the lines that I ask these questions. Im trying to help smiley
Am a citizen of no mean class
an Okada man won't stand to say trash to me
I only shared an experience, I didn't ask for help
thanks
Re: Dating Married Men by kramer: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
thanks

You haven't answered my question though.

Sure my advise may not be of use to you because you're infallible but it may be valuable to other women looking for help.
Re: Dating Married Men by Fkhalifa(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
thanks
Okada men can't love or don't FEEL to?

IMO, The truth is if single ladies decide to close their respective shops, many guys will prove the polygamy spirit imbedded in them.

A situation where you can only choku chiku only on legal basis, na then we Go know

For now many will hide and claim faithfulness.
Re: Dating Married Men by Dazzle86(f): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
There was this married man that wouldn't let me be.
mind u he's married with 3 wonderful kids, I snubbed him all through till the day I became pissed off.
so I told him I love him too but all I need is for him to kill his wife, children and mother that way no one will disturb us lol
that was the last time he called.
How did he get your number?
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
and if God is not on ur side?
I wish I could back it up with bible references but it was promised that he'll never depart from us. He'll always guide us and he'll never allow us be tempted more than we can handle. A man will only go astray because he wants to, its his decision. Cause we all have the gift of free will. I might have never been in a relationship but I know I can't cheat. I have the ASSURANCE, CONFIDENCE, RELIABILITY IN MYSELF. Nothing is hard in resisting temptations. Maybe its hard but its not so hard
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Alesandese:
smiley smiley Good to knowsmiley
What do we have in common again... Sorry my memory isn't that good.
Re: Dating Married Men by keneharry: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Good day..have read so many comments by people in this thread..Let's call a spade a spade and shovel a shovel..It's damn wack hearing girls talk about this..The problem is that girls make themselves gullible to these men..Some girlz would say that married men take good care of them better than a young guy..This is because they have the money to shower yhu with gifts which are the thing most girls love and a young guy still struggling for a better future can't afford...A young guy can't afford afford to buy yhu a phone worth 100k buh a married man can do that comfortably for yhu because maybe he's a working class and he does those things jxt to get under your panties..So I plead with our young girls, it is better yhu deter from such cause definitely yhu'll get married and yhu won't be happy to see a girl to be reaping from where he didn't sow...To our men also, nobody wants to be chaste or maintain fidelity both in marriage and relatiinships buh if it is the woman..tongues will be wagging..It takes discipline and self control to control that urge cause definitely after wedding, yhu got to see more pretty ladies that yhu may think looks prettier than your wife buh self control would help yhu. .INFEDELITY KILLS MOST IN RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES..so let's be very careful
Re: Dating Married Men by MPVGoddess: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
andyanders:

Thank God you have not come across Atiku, Dasuki or their likes, you will hide and be smiling.They will offer you what you cannot resist. Ask Bianca Onoh Ojokwu. She is from a very rich family and Ikemba was her God father during her birth, but she could not resist the offer Ojukwu gave her.

Go and ask Genevieve and Ati.......ku UkitA, she will be in a position to tell you why ladies go that far to get what they want. I say again, you never see the type that would end up sweeping you off your feet and you will come here to say how you got under him.

My brother's girlfriend was told just say yes and you will get a brand new Toyota Corolla a brand new apartment, more cash than you can spend and vacation anywhere in the world that you want

A friend refused an opportunity to work in the State House Clinic in an attempt to boycott all the irresistible offers who knew she would get if she accepted the offer to work there from the powers that be

Most guys should be pitied, they take the crumbs that the big and powerful men have used and discarded, if only they knew what goes on, a lot of guys would have married someone else, same for the ladies, neither would they be killing themselves for one girl or the other when there are so many fish in the sea

If a man wants you, and you open up to him, you have lost 90% of the battle, girl, it is your disclosed weaknesses that will be used to entrap you

It is a game, there are players and those who get played, and some of the players will play it for as long as it takes to get you down by choice or by force

The thing is ladies nowadays know they are being played but they want to be handsomely rewarded for being played and those old men have got the resources to play an A Class game which puts the upcoming guys at a gross disadvantage

Who doesn't love good things, isn't that why guys who can barely afford them go for flashy girls?

My girlfriend also said no, but when the guy said, 'll take you on a holiday abroad, she did not say no, in other words, no to all the advances before, but yes if you can take me out of this country. She has an undying wish to go overseas and she has told him before. The guy has now paid to process her international passport, and you know the rest of the story from there...meanwhile a young man somewhere has professed undying love to this same girl!

Everyone has a price!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by MPVGoddess: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
egedem:
this is coming from edible caterin grin grin

Abeg explain this your picture, I no understand am o
Re: Dating Married Men by ethereal(f): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
obstead200:

I love ur very realistic way of looking at the issues. Frankly, I am not quick to condemn girls dating married men, as long as they understand the rules of engagement and know exactly what they are getting into, just catch fun, enjoy your time together, get whatever material benefit u hope to get and then, when the excitement wanes, move on with life.

I am not on the other hand saying that it is best to date married men. But like u said, to each his own.

Ehem, meanwhile I love ur profile picture. Can I date u? grin grin
I laugh in mandarin...tnx darling
Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Venom247:
All the ladies claiming never to have done that. Who are those dating those married men then? hypocrite!!
just the way guys date married women wink
Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
joebeckz:
Fear keh, a spouse's infidelity is one of the toughest things
to go through in a marriage. If your husband is cheating on
you, you are bound to be experiencing a wide range of intense emotions, sadness, anger, fear, confusion and paranoia. Facing up to the reality of what he has done, and deciding how to move forward na the way, take a great deal of courage sis, No progress will be made if you and your husband do not talk about what has happened. Confronting your husband about his affair is an extremely difficult first step, but it is absolutely necessary to do this if he has not come clean of his own
If you have irrefutable evidence of the affair, such as
text messages or munched chats on his phone forwarded to urs, show this to him. If you don't have
evidence, only suspicions, think carefully before confronting
him; be prepared for him to deny an affair. Stay calm, explain
how his behavior has made you feel, and ask him for
complete honesty.
You will have to consider the possibility that your husband will not want to end the affair. He may tell you that he is confused and doesn't know who he wants to be with, or that he is leaving you for the other woman. If he can't assure you that the affair is over, that he is sorry for the betrayal and
committed to rebuilding the marriage and earning your trust
back, you need to accept that the relationship is over. Begging him to stay with you may be your initial reaction out of fear and insecurity, but it is not a healthy place from which to repair your broken marriage. You deserve better than that.
Is this your Soul Mate?
You need to take some time to process what has happened
and what your husband has told you about the affair. If you
have children and don't want to disrupt their lives until it is
absolutely necessary, ask him to sleep in another room. If you don't have kids to consider, or you just can't bear to be under the same roof as him, ask him to leave. He is the guilty party here, so he should be the one to go elsewhere and give you some space to work out whether you want to try to save the marriage. Women, never leave a house u suffered to build for a cheating man. Another lazy girl who never raised a block building that house will sit down as madam on top your sweat. Don't put any pressure on yourself to make a quick decision about the future of your relationship. What you choose to do will affect the rest of your life, your happiness,
and emotional and mental health. It's not a decision that
should be made in haste.
The last thing you should do is blame yourself for your
husband's affair, Even if you may have
contributed in some way to the deterioration of your
relationship, you are not to blame for his act of betrayal.
Decide whether you can move on from the betrayal. Consider what is right for your children, but put your own happiness and self worth first.
Many couples manage to recover from an affair with the help of a marital therapist or couples counselor. If you are both committed to do whatever is necessary to heal the wounds and create a happier, healthier union, it is possible to save a marriage after an affair.
I just saw this reply.
Your wisdom far exceeds average .
Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
alexistaiwo:
In my own opinion.
Married men find it easy to lure young ladies due to the fact that they have to deal with their housewives excesses 24/7 at home. That gives them the technical knowhow of how women want to be treated.
Besides they are usually more financial buoyant than their single counterparts and money is the only language most young ladies understand.

As for those housewives that will go to any length to vouch for their husband faithfulness.
The Lord is your strength
my dear ,the lord is their strength, lol
Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
begwong:
WHAT WILL YOU SAY OF THE LADIES/MARRIED WOMEN WHO CHASE AFTER THE MARRIED MEN
when reverse is the case ,then run away
Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
silentdomain:
It's bad but it has being in existence, u can't even change it. Men and women cheat. And de only reason everyone doesn't cheat is bc of religion n culture. Animals cheat, which is natural instinct. Anybody can cheat. I can cheat. U can.
lol,this is funny
Animals cheat and so u should cheat .
I choose to be an exception
Re: Dating Married Men by nursennenny(f): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Truth is
Men will cheat ,women will be blamed .
Isn't it a funny world ?
Re: Dating Married Men by joebeckz(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
I just saw this reply. Your wisdom far exceeds average .
thanks thanks Nelly

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by nursennenny(f): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
wink winkuwc
joebeckz:
thanks thanks Nelly

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.