Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

For Onyinye, Our Ladies And #nomakeupigbogirl - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / For Onyinye, Our Ladies And #nomakeupigbogirl (567 Views)

Clearance Sales On All Our Ladies Wears / 4 Fashion Trends That Came Back And Our Ladies Are Rocking Perfectly / Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Onyinye, Our Ladies And #nomakeupigbogirl by MartinNworah: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Beauty is one of the eternal principles of life and when Glory Onyinye won the #NoMakeUpIgboGirl competition, we went to the studio with her natural face without makeup, to show that beauty is indeed eternal.

To our young ladies, you need to live each day, appreciating and accepting yourself in the very best way you can. Life is hard enough with so many insecurities for all of us and when your face becomes your greatest nightmare, living becomes a torture. In all things, you have to accept and appreciate yourself first. You are beautiful, wonderful, creative, smart and special...no facial paintings should give you these qualities.

So to Glory Edwin for being a strong young lady who believes with or without makeup, she can still shine, this is me reaching out to you from the depth of my heart; "keep being amazing and never stop loving yourself."

With or without makeup, people will still rate and discuss you the way they want, you can't change that. Just make sure you are at peace with yourself and the decisions you are taking for your life. At the end of the race, you will realize it has been just you...all along. Kill those voices making you feel you need public approval to shine. You were made to be awesome!

Happy Easter!!!

Till we get to the Promised Land, I shall be waiting for when you will pass me a glass of water and thank God for the gift of grace for the race.

#TheMBN

Re: For Onyinye, Our Ladies And #nomakeupigbogirl by Vhicthorade(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
She is really pretty...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Red Brogue Shoe Available / Get Quality Tops As Slow As 2000naira / 75% Gold Pendant And Earring ....... Mid Year Sales Loading ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.