Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) (4985 Views)

South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria / My Opinion On Broke Guys / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
adaksbullet:
telled me angry

She saying I should not spaked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Happy easter swtz kiss
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by waywardpikin: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
GEExclusive:
Aunty no o... Let him find out
So na dïck dey move you?? Jehovah jireh!!!
Well sha... better than you being a broke-ass dam.
Shalom cheesy
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by GEExclusive: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
waywardpikin:

So na dïck dey move you?? Jehovah jireh!!!

Well sha... better than you being a broke-ass dam.

Shalom cheesy
Not just d!ck. A rifle
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by adaksbullet: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

She saying I should not spaked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Happy easter swtz kiss
happy esther mine deer kiss
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by Boydehot: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
I found out that am a broke guy. I decided not to date since past 10yr, Bleep girl friend for now :| till i rebounce back

1 Like

Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
adaksbullet:
happy esther mine deer kiss

Lmaoooooo grin cheesy

Esther kor Ruth abokoku nii. You don craze finish ah swear. grin tongue
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by waywardpikin: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
GEExclusive:
Not just d!ck. A rifle
You're sure you won't be needing a NEPA pole? undecided
From a concerned citizen.
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by GEExclusive: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
waywardpikin:

You're sure you won't be needing a NEPA pole? undecided
From a concerned citizen.
We are OK with a riffle
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by adaksbullet: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo grin cheesy

Esther kor Ruth abokoku nii. You don craze finish ah swear. grin tongue
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin one gilr his beer root on mine strt too grin cheesy grin his head his be like sit okada angry
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
adaksbullet:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin one gilr his beer root on mine strt too grin cheesy grin his head his be like sit okada angry

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Adaks, I just love you kiss
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by adaksbullet: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Adaks, I just love you kiss
I'm loved u two bebi kiss kiss
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
waywardpikin:

You are not thinking about money cos you are probably not part of the broke girls (who are in the majority) that I was referring to in the original article, which is refreshing.

What other things move you dear?
My latest ex met me when I was somewhat wealthy-not exaggerating but no billions o....
I never asked for a dine but yet got allowances. Gifts et al.
So it aint only broke gals that collect stuff from guys.
If you love a gal. Commit to her emotionally,financially, physically et all.
Is it a crime to stop at a bouquet to get her a pair of shoes that you feel will look great on her? Men love by giving...I am not saying you should let a gal turn you to an ATM o....but there are little things she need not to ask you before giving... To make her feel special and cared for
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by waywardpikin: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Michellekabod:

My latest ex met me when I was somewhat wealthy-not exaggerating but no billions o....
I never asked for a dine but yet got allowances. Gifts et al.
So it aint only broke gals that collect stuff from guys.
If you love a gal. Commit to her emotionally,financially, physically et all.
Is it a crime to stop at a bouquet to get her a pair of shoes that you feel will look great on her? Men love by giving...I am not saying you should let a gal turn you to an ATM o....but there are little things she need not to ask you before giving... To make her feel special and cared for

I agree with all you have said. My girlfriend is a lawyer, respectable and earning her own cool cash. I do take her out and spoil her good because she deserves it. I've always been a giving person. She also surprises me with little gifts and seeks to spoil me too. You and her are not in the category of people this article refers to.

For one thing, I'm sure you will not go online ranting how broke guys should be avoided at all costs, or how you MUST be treated like royalty because men are supposed to take care of women. These things come naturally if your head is in the right place. It's usually the hungry and impoverished girls (and they are MANY!) that see it as a birthright and seek to take and take without giving anything back. When they can't extract from you, they call you broke-ass.

If a man never gets you anything, no matter how small, and no matter how broke he is, then you're probably dating a wrong guy. Of course, all these is no guarantee that the relationship would last, as there are many other variables that determine its success or failure.

Happy Easter dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by ogasharpsharp: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Boydehot:
I found out that am a broke guy. I decided not to date since past 10yr, Bleep girl friend for now :| till i rebounce back

U bin broke 4 10yrs?? Bros u suppose dey collect pension by nw ooo
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by FelixFelicia(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2017
Smh for the safia.a girl undecided she won't come here to learn like that. angry
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by ogasharpsharp: 7:19am On Apr 17, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Smh for the safia.a girl undecided she won't come here to learn like that. angry

Oga goat wey dn fvck up no dey enter wia lion dey
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by FelixFelicia(m): 7:20am On Apr 17, 2017
ogasharpsharp:

Oga goat wey dn fvck up no dey enter wia lion dey
hehe

Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by Boydehot: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Guy any brokers pension scheme. abeg introduce me to the system.:p
ogasharpsharp:

;DGuy any brokers pension scheme. abeg introduce me to the system.
ogasharpsharp:

Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by ogasharpsharp: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Boydehot:
Guy any brokers pension scheme. abeg introduce me to the system.:p ;DGuy any brokers pension scheme. abeg introduce me to the system.

Omo e dey ooo but na according 2 how u take broke reach we dy do am 4 here..... so hw broke r u? Mk we start 4rm thr
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by Boydehot: 8:03am On Apr 17, 2017
For ur mind you suppose reason am well. 10 months,10 weeks, 10days 10hour,10min and 10seconds no be child's play talk more of 10yr. My guy do something
ogasharpsharp:

Omo e dey ooo but na according 2 how u take broke reach we dy do am 4 here..... so hw broke r u? Mk we start 4rm thr
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by ogasharpsharp: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Boydehot:
For ur mind you suppose reason am well. 10 months,10 weeks, 10days 10hour,10min and 10seconds no be child's play talk more of 10yr. My guy do something

My guy no think am u hear??

Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by Boydehot: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2017
I concour
ogasharpsharp:

My guy no think am u hear??
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by Doctorfitz: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2017
It just amazes me how stupid some guys can be cos of pussy. Until u understand that the average Nigerian girl sees u as a means to an end at every instance before you'd be enlightened..... Marriage is a means to an end, relationship is a means to an end, friendship is too, they always put themselves first it's how most of them are wired...

This case is a case of a beggar calling the begged broke.... Lol, u get naim you dey beg?

...Buh u Mr. Foolish, Mr I want to impress u'll never see that cos U're pussy whipped. Let me ask, when last did ur siblings get spoilt rotten by u? When last did you get gifts for ur mum or dad, how often do u do the things you do for bae to folks in ur family?..... .it beats my imagination when young men just act foolish and stand their ground on their foolishness .wake up Biko.. Know this

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by ogasharpsharp: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2017
Lalasticlala abeg let us move d ministry 2 frontpage more guys need 2 see this grin

my belle just dey sweet me grin grin grin
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by ogasharpsharp: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Doctorfitz:
It just amazes me how stupid some guys can be cos of pussy. Until u understand that the average Nigerian girl sees u as a means to an end at every instance before you'd be enlightened..... Marriage is a means to an end, relationship is a means to an end, friendship is too, they always put themselves first it's how most of them are wired...

This case is a case of a beggar calling the begged broke.... Lol, u get naim you dey beg?

...Buh u Mr. Foolish, Mr I want to impress u'll never see that cos U're pussy whipped. Let me ask, when last did ur siblings get spoilt rotten by u? When last did you get gifts for ur mum or dad, how often do u do the things you do for bae to folks in ur family?..... .it beats my imagination when young men just act foolish and stand their ground on their foolishness .wake up Biko.. Know this

Bros no b lie u talk... e be like say u sef get plenty experience grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by iamrosheed: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2017
geopreneur:
You are right.

If ladies do not have all those things in their body they use to make money, there would have been more female arm-robbers, fraudsters and ritualists.
God bless you bro
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by Doctorfitz: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2017
ogasharpsharp:

Bros no b lie u talk... e be like say u sef get plenty experience grin

As far as Na Nigerian girl. Bro just forget their matter.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
waywardpikin:

Mine has been an exception so far too. Which is why we are dating. Tell me, why wouldn't I go above and beyond for such a person?
Thats what she wants
Acting oike she doesnt want it so that u will bring the care n money on ur own
Gan gan gan gan shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by Inosenduatall: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Women! WOE-UNTO-MEN!!
Yr writeup is insightful bro, I only wish more men cud be like me. I suffer no fools gladly. Any wonder why men die quicker than women? Na because of things like ds o! D moment you stop regarding women as anytn is de moment dey will start flockin around u. Doesn't even matter if u have money or not. Yr attitude draws them in. When u stp tryin to impress them, when u call hr on her bullshit based on per second billing, then smile 2 balance the equation. If you get money without any OT dem go stl chop you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by Inosenduatall: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
In addition, when a woe-unto-man is always telling you about her problems be at alert. That's a red flag bro.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by waywardpikin: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Thats what she wants
Acting oike she doesnt want it so that u will bring the care n money on ur own
Gan gan gan gan shocked shocked shocked

Bro relationship is all about give and take. I can do that because I know she's worth it. If I was a bad person and I told her I needed 50k under some false excuses, best believe she will raise that cash.

Broke girls will never do that. Even if they wanted to, they can't do it cos they are broke!
Re: Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) by Emmerich09(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
waywardpikin:
WHY I THINK THERE ARE MORE BROKE GIRLS THAN BROKE GUYS (MY OPINION, GUYS ONLY)

I don't just know what's happening in this country. I no longer keep female friends, it is not even a girlfriend matter now. You are friends with a girl and out of the blues she starts telling you she needs money for this, money for that. In the past I used to be a bit more generous, but now I have had to put a stop to having close female friends altogether cos they will want to tax you for one thing or the other. I'm not saying this for likes or anything, this is my own reality.

Usually the money is small (cos I'm 'broke'). 5k here, 3k there, 7k there... over foolish things that really don't concern me. Add all these money cumulatively and it adds up to something quite significant that can be used for something much better. I have four sisters and I endeavour to send them money to attend to their respective needs cos I don't want them to be at the mercy of s.ex starved dudes. I'm just a hustler, scrounging up cash from here and there, I don't have a car (even though I'm hoping to get something decent by year's end), so by definition of the average Nigerian girl, I'm a broke dude.

Today, I can proudly beat my chest and say it anywhere. I am broke! Come and beat me.

This situation is not peculiar to me. Many of my friends, especially the ones that are financially better off, are faced with the same situation. You cannot be friends with a girl without her imposing frivilous demands on you under various pretexts. Note: Not even girlfriend o. This particular thing made me stop being friends with my ex, who started asking me for stoopid things like I didn't have problems of my own. When she needed something she would call and say 'I MISS YOU', like that was supposed to spark my brain and make me willingly part with money. I am pretty sure she had about 5 guys all lined up who she simultaneously bills for money. We all complain about yahoo guys and how they are tarnishing the image of this country, but no one talks about these girls who are all running local yahoo on us guys who start out open hearted and generous before life's lessons make us start displaying behaviours that make people refer to us as bitter or pained.

So, yes I am bitter. Yes I am pained.

But do you know what really pains my most?

When a guy is in dire straits and in need, who helps the guy? Who comes to his aid? NO ONE!

The same guy that gives out his little change to all these girls under the pretext of friendship will have to crack his brain and come up with a solution to solve his problem ALL BY HIMSELF. He can't ask his fellow guys cos guys generally don't help each other (unless na woman) unless it's a really bosom friend and you dare not ask a female 'friend' for help or else that is the ultimate confirmation of your broke status. Don't even try it. It may just be a topic of discussion between her and her friends.

In times like this I ususally remember one of my dad's favorite quotes from a yoruba song while growing up as a child - Kò easy lati jo m' okunrin (it's not easy to be a man).

So this is an epidemic, and is not specific to relationships alone. For most Nigerian girls, it's easier to request for money than to work for it, even if she has more money than you. It's easier to spread her legs for financial and personal favours than to put in the work. This is my personal observation and opinion. Insult me if you like.

Guys, if you are broke, OWN IT!

If you are scared that she will call you broke if you don't send her 'ordinary' N5,000, don't send it! Let her call you broke-ass nigga. You wee not die! When you are stranded the same female friend will not be able to help you with ordinary 1k.

Guys, you must learn to put yourselves first. Just as the women USUALLY do. You see, we are just a means to their own selfish ends. This is a truth that I have always known but it seems the economic situation in the country has made them not to even bother being subtle about it. Do not fall prey to societal machinations and gender stereotypes that will push you to shoulder responsibilities that will be an obstacle to your own personal goals and objectives. Enough is enough.

If a girl calls you broke cos you couldn't buy her 'ordinary' Samsung Galaxy (not even iPhone 7 o, just imagine angry) just accept it. Just note that she is more impoverished than you cos she is asking you for something that she herself can't afford.

Don't allow a woman to use her reggae to spoil your blues. When shït hits the fan, she won't be there to help you. They hardly ever are.

Xoxo,

Wayward Pikin.

P.S - I also have wonderful female friends but they are in the vast minority. I can count them on one hand. Sorry, one finger.

Happy Easter fam!
Very well said Bro, these girls are masters of putting them selves first, but we guys tend to sacrifice the little we have just to please them which shouldn't be. Cuz at the end of it all they won't value it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Heat Brothers Wife / Hot Romance / See The New Challenge That Ladies Are Now Doing On Twitter. / NA DEM - Full List Of Celebrities Who Stole Thier Friends Partners {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.