Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

"I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter (36062 Views)

Odemwingie announces retirement from football / Osaze Odemwingie Says 70% Of African Players Use Juju / Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by habgito: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
The Nigerian scored immediately he came off the bench to score his side’s second goal in an Indonesian topflight game.

Peter Odemwingie made a successful bow for Madura United as he found the target in an Indonesian topflight encounter against Bali United Busam hours ago and took to twitter to celebrate it, telling his daughter he had promised her a goal before he retires and he just fulfilled it.

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/i-promised-you-goal-and-you-got-it.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by emeijeh(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Which one is before hé retires?

Were you cursed or barred from scoring again?
Or you now a defender?

I don't understand

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
I don't have anything to say lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by dominique(f): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Glad to see that he has cheered up now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
emeijeh:
Which one is before hé retires?

Were you cursed or barred from scoring again?
Or you now a defender?

I don't understand

Dude gave up on scoring a long time ago. That's why.

32 Likes

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by decatalyst(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
So this dude thought he isn't capable of scoring again? grin grin

This one nah bad market for the club oo grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by oluwaVaz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hmm... Madura FC??

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by crackerspub: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
One of Nigeria's best exports

Wish you the best in your new club

For the dude above me criticizing his new club, am sure he makes more money than the rest of your family combined in a week.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Good for you.
Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by zoedicus: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
SmartBug:

Dude gave up on scoring a long time ago. That's why.

Bahdt guy. see reasoning. lol
Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
dominique:
Glad to see that he has cheered up now.
Na so. Thanks to you... I will also be cheered up if you check your mail box.... tongue
Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by transient123(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Indonesia league, oh God, where China league day, wey this guy go go pluck money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by loobby(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
THIS GUY STILL DY EXIST

1 Like

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by biggerboyc(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
He is trying to pass a message, odemwingie will officially retire from professional football soon. He was once a great player but bad choice and injury cost him his career.

13 Likes

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by Celestyn8213: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ok weldone for scoring...... Next
Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Osaze is playing in Indonesia

Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by dessz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
l dey here dey think of how man.u take rape my Chelsea .. u dey hia dey talk about odiewinge..mtchewwwww

4 Likes

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by Arewa12: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dis Guy Career don enter voice mail ooo

1 Like

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by wadanki: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
my brother, to score goal again na JAMB?

1 Like

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
I am seriously not understanding, is he now a goal keeper undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Even your daughter can score in Indonesian league

10 Likes

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by notobiafrababe(f): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
assisat oshoal will mk 25goals in indonesia men league

akamu go sleep

5 Likes

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by megareal: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
Before he retires? He is really doubting himself then.

4 Likes

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by deenmola(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=transient123 post=55626465]Indonesia league, oh God, where China league day, wey this guy go pluck money. [/quote
mars
Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
He is talking like a goal keeper.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by deenmola(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lucid1:
I am seriously not understanding, is he now a goal keeper undecided
hugh
Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by Habayomie(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
;Dcheap penalty goal...yeye dey smell....so scoring is now an achievement for a forwardgrin
Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by DollarAngel(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mama I promised you a new Mercedes here is it

4 Likes

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by banjeezay(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Congrats and happy Easter to all Manchester United fans worldwide.. Y'all should enjoy the win.

P.S. whenever hazard sees Herrera

6 Likes

Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by imma2(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Only a goal you can give her? So who owns the others? *just wondering*
Re: "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter by deenmola(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
dessz:
l dey here dey think of how man.u take rape my Chelsea .. u dey hia dey talk about odiewinge..mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Offers To Give Scholarship To Those Who Never Give Up / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) / Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.