Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 AM

FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam (48436 Views)

FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud / Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos / EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by kingd612: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2017
FBI should get away. they've stolen more than that from Nigeria and other countries vulnerable for them to manipulate. Brothers I need more of that all the time.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by SonOfEl(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2017
I envy the guy's smartness and intelligence..... Making those racists shit on their pants.....Btw, scamming is wrong though.
Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2017
ikp120:
The guy no be the real fraudster sha, na just picking or collection be his job. The real fraudsters dey naija dey chill for Jokers Club and Quilox. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol Yea bro. Na wiring things, but if he mentions his syndicate, EFCC will take over.
Picking dey risky.

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by buffalowings: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2017
obafemee80:
grin
I won't allow 3rd World War to start from Nairaland to other parts of the world

Me Now seperating Chinwere and bola grin

see where your hands dey go

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by RaptorX: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
wasiudvd:
all I can see here is "Kelechi", " IPOB", "Afonja".....
its like we are under spell in this country.
after reading comments (Americans) on this https://www.yahoo.com/news/nigeria-seizes-43-million-cash-stash-lagos-house-150908696.html I realized the extent of damage yahoo yahoo has done to all of us.
This nation is doing nothing to stop this madness, the number of people venturing into this cyber crime multiple everyday.
I wonder how Nigerians abroad cope with this stigma.
This is painful.
Lol they all know about the Nigerian prince now, bunch of racist fvckers with their snide comments.
Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by cupidhero(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
All this offshore dem...wetin concern am.
Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by seun1960(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Real G

Take this and feel alright

Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
I've just marked his face anywhere I see him. I'll beat the crap out of him. Yes because of a million dollars
Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by nkwako: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
fergieboy:
Ehya I pity him.. His travellinghas be jinxed.. He can never leave the states again till he gets caught

Well u might be wrong if he goes to the carribean
Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by nkwako: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
veacea:

Here you go

Dude is good looking though
Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
That is how when I got to U.S then, one of my friends that was in Malaysia called me that I should help him be collecting Yahoo money through my bank account. Me that I just came here for school. And that time I was very broke oooo. Maybe If I did I would have been in jail by now. Nigerians are just so fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by akigbemaru: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by elesaspicy(f): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
veacea:

I as well am a victim of money scam from a nigerian..whome I met on FB.known as Graham anthony jack. Says he is with the military in Afghanistan and he tricked me with his live love letters on my email. I being a kind person. Sent him $500
And it went by Western Union.to a Christian? In Nigeria..for fake six gold bars to be deliver to my home .and he still was begging me for another $1000 he had post on FB saying he is in need of money .how can one of our soldiers do such a crime .i know I'm not the only one.my stupidity got the best of me
Elizabeth

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/228904-fbi-declares-nigerian-wanted-alleged-5-million-email-scam.html
Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by Paretomaster(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kelechi...botu...y?
Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by kios(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
omofunaab:
Developers at it again
yes o!, go and hug transformer, we can do it well and say bye-bye to poverty. Ntoo!
Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by Coolgent(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Immediately i read the title ofthe story i bet my right ball that it must be Igbo/beerfraud cos its in their blood
Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by veacea: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=elesaspicy post=55647604][/quote]

You are not stupid elesaspicy, you were just been nice and innocent. So please blame yourself less.

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by Revolva(m): 4:59am On Apr 18, 2017
awon boys on sha se...omo na d way be dis oo guy make u run comot for yanke ooo
Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by LastSurvivor11: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
beardlessdude:
some credit?

You're an idiot.

Wisest fool, what do you know..
Do u know what it takes to steal such money??
Have local police searched for u before not to talk of FBI.. mumu
Re: FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam by elesaspicy(f): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2017
elesaspicy:
[/quote][quote author=veacea post=55656417]

You are not stupid elesaspicy, you were just been nice and innocent. So please blame yourself less.

I'm not saying that this guy Sargent Graham anthony jack is a Nigeria
He is who he says he is..i believe that he and a fallow MILITARY got together and have both been scamming women for money
The Place where he said he had the belongings sent to was
A non existing place
By the name of
TURBO EXPRESS
AND MY MONEY WAS SENT TO A PERSON BY THE NAME OF CRISTIAN OJIO..SUPPOSILY HE WAS THE MANAGER OF THAT DELIVERY
BUT WESTERN UNION HELPED ME AND IT WAS NOT A BUSINESS
I PUT A FAKE ACCOUNT AND REQUESTED FRIEND FOR GRAHM ANTHONY JACK
AND BEFORE I LET HIM NEW WHO I WAS..HE WAS ALREADY POSTING THAT HE WAS IN NEED AND IF ANYONE ON FB.WOULD HELP WITH A DONATION FOR HIS KIDNEY FAILURE..HE HAD SAID THAT HIS FB.WAS HACKED
WHEN I TOLD HIM WHO I WAS AND I DID POST HIM WITH PICTURE AND FOR THE LADIES TO WACTH OUT FOR HIM
HE THEN TEXT ME BACK ON HANG OUT..AND SAID HE DID NOT NO ME .AND BLOCKED ME
I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT MY MONEY..WELL MAYBE A BIT HOW CAN SOMEONE AS HE AND IN THE MILITARY DO SUCH A THING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans / Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.