Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (165719 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2017
Omotayor123:
I think you're on point.
i can relate with all.
Great!
How u dey beautiful omoluabi?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2017
Omotayor123:
Wow...We share the same Date and Month. Happy Birthday to us in advance.

#TeamAugust28!

If to sey nah guy now...nah hook up straight...
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Omotayor123(f): 7:54pm On May 09, 2017
Toks2008:

If to sey nah guy now...nah hook up straight...
Abi grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Omotayor123(f): 7:54pm On May 09, 2017
Toks2008:

Great!

How u dey beautiful omoluabi?
I dey. but which time you become astrologer tongue

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Glocee(f): 8:55pm On May 09, 2017
Omotayor123:
Wow...We share the same Date and Month. Happy Birthday to us in advance.

#TeamAugust28!
I'm glad to find a birthday mate here. Same to you, dearie

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Glocee(f): 8:57pm On May 09, 2017
Toks2008:

You will do well in jobs requiring intelligence and efficiency like psychologists, psychiatrists, healers, professors, mathematician, computers, accountant, auditors commerce and trade, ca, mba, paper dealers, book keepers, authors or writers jobs related with communications or transport, clerk, stenos, land owners, television, radio, internet.
Wow! Very true. Thanks
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2017
Omotayor123:
I dey. but which time you become astrologer tongue

This is not about astrology perse. ..

Let me quickly explain this for those who are curious.

The fact that some group of people have studied human nature and realized that some group of people that were born in a certain period act in a certain way is not the same as soothsaying,sorcery or fortune telling.

GOD is clearly against the following.

Deuteronomy 18:10-13
"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. "For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you.

So in my opinion,understanding human nature in relation to their birth period is not the same as sooth saying,star gazing,fortune telling or calling up the dead
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by SRK1(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2017
[/b] I'm looking for a courageous intelligent girl to hangout [b]

Are you a pretty girl who likes to dare? Would you like to dare hanging out with a cute, invoke guy who can give you a nice hanging out experience? Then show heart once more by contacting me.

I don't have problem finding girls offline, but I just would like to try this out. It's basically because I like to dare myself.

Age bracket of the required girl is 17 years to 25. After a few chats through email, we can arrange to meet at a popular, exotic bar or restaurant.

Preferably, a girl in Ife, Osun State, as that is where I am. But I'm keeping my options open.

'nough talk, let's get down to showing heart now!

Reach me at:

yourwriter01@gmail.com
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Omotayor123(f): 11:28pm On May 09, 2017
Toks2008:

This is not about astrology perse. ..

Let me quickly explain this for those who are curious.

The fact that some group of people have studied human nature and realized that some group of people that were born in a certain period act in a certain way is not the same as soothsaying,sorcery or fortune telling.

GOD is clearly against the following.

Deuteronomy 18:10-13
"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. "For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you.

So in my opinion,understanding human nature in relation to their birth period is not the same as sooth saying,star gazing,fortune telling or calling up the date.
So how come you known all those
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Dfinex(f): 4:15am On May 10, 2017
Toks2008:

You love freedom, and you need a career with room to express your individuality. Entrepreneurship was made for you.

You work well in an office environment, provided it’s not too strict. You rebel under the supervision of anyone bossy or controlling. You’re best either leading a team, or working in a position that gives you lots of breathing room.

You will do very well as a teacher, futurist, scientist, salesperson, public relations, pop star, coach, nonprofit worker, psychic healer, talk show host, author, researcher, computer programmer, inventor...

Lol. ...I give it up for u, u tried.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by octopusfreaky(f): 7:03pm On May 11, 2017
Toks 2008 howdy? I love reading.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:20pm On May 11, 2017
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 11, 2017
This thread is always new new new kilode

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Mennalyne(f): 11:44pm On May 11, 2017
Food for thought
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by smileysmiles(f): 7:07am On May 12, 2017
smiley embarassed
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Sparkles003(f): 11:12am On May 12, 2017
From Mrs Joyce Meyer
USA TV Evangelist

A GOOD WOMAN, MAKES A GOOD WIFE AND A GOOD WIFE BECOMES A GOOD MOTHER.
A GOOD MOTHER GIVES BIRTH TO A GOOD CHILD. IF YOU WANT TO BE ONE EMULATE THESE STEPS BELLOW:

1). Never raise your voice for any reason to your husband. Its a sign of disrespect.

2). Don't expose your husband's weaknesses to your family and friends. It will bounce back at you. You are each other's keeper.

3). Never use attitudes and moods to communicate to your husband, you never know how your husband will interpret
them. Defensive women don't have a happy home.

4). Never compare your husband to other men, you've no idea what their life is all about. If you attack his Ego, his Love for you will diminish.

5). Never ill treat your husband's friends because you don't like them, the person who's supposed to get rid of them is your husband.

6). Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.

7). Never assign anyone to give attention to your husband, people may do everything else but your husband is your own responsibility.

cool. Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty handed. Rather encourage him.

9). Never be a wasteful wife, your husband's sweat is too precious to be wasted.

10). Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband's right. You must give it to him how he wants it. It's very important to Men, if you keep denying him, it is a matter of time before another woman takes over that duty. No man can withstand on starvation for too long (even the anointed
ones)

11). Never compare your husband to your one time Ex-lover. Your home may Never recover from it if you do.

12). Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.

13). Never shout or challenge your husband in front of children. Wise Women don't do that.

14). Don't forget to check the smartness of your husband before he checks out.

15). Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband.

16). Never be in a hurry in the bathroom and on the dressing table. Out there your husband is always surrounded by women who took their time on their looks.

17). Your parents or family or friends do not have the final say in your marriage. Don't waste your time looking up to them for a final word. You must Leave if you want to Cleave.

18). Never base your love on monetary things. Will you still submit to him even if you earn more money than him?

19). Don't forget that husbands want attention and good listeners, never be too busy for him. Good communication is the bed rock of every happy home.

20). If your idea worked better than his, never compare yourself to him. Its always team work.

21). Don't be too judgmental to your husband. No man wants a Nagging wife.

22). A lazy wife is a careless wife. She doesn't even know that her body needs a bath.

23). Does your husband like a kind of cooked food? Try to change your cooking. No man jokes with food.

24). Never be too demanding to your husband, enjoy every moment, resource as it comes.

25). Make a glass of water the very first welcome to your husband and everyone entering your home. Sweetness of attitude is true beauty.

26). Don't associate with women who have a wrong mental attitude about marriage.

27). Your marriage is as valuable to you as the value that you give it. Recklessness is unacceptable.

28) A confrontational wife, can never keep a good husband and her home, she will be grooming irresponsible daughters without manners.

29) A woman who cannot manage her children, home and husband is a complete failure in life no matter her achievements.

30) A wise woman honors her husband, and respect him, in turn the husband will cherish her and love her dearly - it will be natural. Husband is a beautiful gift from God, no woman can stay without a husband. No good man on earth can tolerate a confrontational and argumentative wife .#copied .

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Countrygirl(f): 8:37pm On May 12, 2017
Evening Toks2008, let's Hear you
August 2nd
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2017
Sparkles003:
From Mrs Joyce Meyer
USA TV Evangelist

A GOOD WOMAN, MAKES A GOOD WIFE AND A GOOD WIFE BECOMES A GOOD MOTHER.
A GOOD MOTHER GIVES BIRTH TO A GOOD CHILD. IF YOU WANT TO BE ONE EMULATE THESE STEPS BELLOW:

1). Never raise your voice for any reason to your husband. Its a sign of disrespect.

2). Don't expose your husband's weaknesses to your family and friends. It will bounce back at you. You are each other's keeper.

3). Never use attitudes and moods to communicate to your husband, you never know how your husband will interpret
them. Defensive women don't have a happy home.

4). Never compare your husband to other men, you've no idea what their life is all about. If you attack his Ego, his Love for you will diminish.

5). Never ill treat your husband's friends because you don't like them, the person who's supposed to get rid of them is your husband.

6). Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.

7). Never assign anyone to give attention to your husband, people may do everything else but your husband is your own responsibility.

cool. Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty handed. Rather encourage him.

9). Never be a wasteful wife, your husband's sweat is too precious to be wasted.

10). Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband's right. You must give it to him how he wants it. It's very important to Men, if you keep denying him, it is a matter of time before another woman takes over that duty. No man can withstand on starvation for too long (even the anointed
ones)

11). Never compare your husband to your one time Ex-lover. Your home may Never recover from it if you do.

12). Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.

13). Never shout or challenge your husband in front of children. Wise Women don't do that.

14). Don't forget to check the smartness of your husband before he checks out.

15). Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband.

16). Never be in a hurry in the bathroom and on the dressing table. Out there your husband is always surrounded by women who took their time on their looks.

17). Your parents or family or friends do not have the final say in your marriage. Don't waste your time looking up to them for a final word. You must Leave if you want to Cleave.

18). Never base your love on monetary things. Will you still submit to him even if you earn more money than him?

19). Don't forget that husbands want attention and good listeners, never be too busy for him. Good communication is the bed rock of every happy home.

20). If your idea worked better than his, never compare yourself to him. Its always team work.

21). Don't be too judgmental to your husband. No man wants a Nagging wife.

22). A lazy wife is a careless wife. She doesn't even know that her body needs a bath.

23). Does your husband like a kind of cooked food? Try to change your cooking. No man jokes with food.

24). Never be too demanding to your husband, enjoy every moment, resource as it comes.

25). Make a glass of water the very first welcome to your husband and everyone entering your home. Sweetness of attitude is true beauty.

26). Don't associate with women who have a wrong mental attitude about marriage.

27). Your marriage is as valuable to you as the value that you give it. Recklessness is unacceptable.

28) A confrontational wife, can never keep a good husband and her home, she will be grooming irresponsible daughters without manners.

29) A woman who cannot manage her children, home and husband is a complete failure in life no matter her achievements.

30) A wise woman honors her husband, and respect him, in turn the husband will cherish her and love her dearly - it will be natural. Husband is a beautiful gift from God, no woman can stay without a husband. No good man on earth can tolerate a confrontational and argumentative wife .#copied .

Nice one..thanks
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:41am On May 13, 2017
lrdval:
am 27yrs old, about to enrol for service this coming batch...i am a web developer and web designer...and also, a (G-boy), just been truthful incase..financially boyant, just normal like an average guy...but very responsible...will like to meet a responsible girl too but i am always not on the street, due to the nature of my job...always on laptop, no girlfriend...hock me up pls if your interested...this is what this thread is meant...i live in phc....07063912506

Well done o.... Responsible G- boy

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Sparkles003(f): 1:29pm On May 13, 2017
Toks2008:
Do you know that your birth period can actually be a pointer to your career in life?

A lion was born to rule the animals while the whale was created to be the sea giant...in like manner,everyone has a place in the kaleidoscope of life.

So tell me your month and day of birth(not year) and I will tell you the career that suits you the most...the career that will possibly give you great success in life.

CC:

Lilyqueeny Pearly255 ahahnow Lindaangel Esepayne kennygee 2dugged VickyRotex jbaby265 Flawlesbae Vivipop
NotOfThis Juliearth TonieLee Titugirl funmisticqueen MISSOPTIMIST forever24 Sparkles003 UjSizzle darbeelicous yemsai Ezionye debbie223 Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
paybak Nomfanelo99 alexialin kimbra
Alero3Arubi Elsielex Bumbae1 UIA04 rane06 olasaad
FelixFelicia Dfinex ikp120 blessedgal
Countrygirl Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
Alero3Arubi lalasticlala seun mynd44
Elsielex Bumbae1 UIA04 rane06 olasaad
Countrygirl Ezionye Rukkydelta Cherlene Nickymezor Leriebloom airminem kayyat honeycandy humblemikel PrettyPrisca eipreel oriflamebaby1 cindybaby22 Sanmel MISSOPTIMIST schendy dogoFara rubi96
AimingIncognito Mimzyy queencalipso supernet4 zameena marieolae Unedith Pearl005 Titilayooni MhizTenderly Pricelessp grocery Lucasinho paybak BiafranBushBoy 2kaybiel RuggedArab FTBOY gbegemaster UltraLeslie1 lefulefu SINZ
soberdrunk bettercreature TheSlyone2
Tallesty1 FelixFelicia ikp120 bassette TonyeBarcanista Cholls dingbang donestk KennyID17 BiggyB242 Mynd44 Alezy IamaNigerianGuy babatunx slim49z haggai247 geezyk troy20 ronald4lif obowunmi vuc1 pressplay411 kingguu kowalsky odinga1of 2chainzz I888
Melsan TheLordIsGr8 mixter Iheazy Noble855 skylane cptshiver zanga420 donshaddow mazizitonene xynerise Williamsesco Mykemore donestk Mememan Humility017 Airborne02 Humility017 HRich hadura29 Rilwayne001 GuntersChain braine Sincere4u ehix89 Roydonzy87 xynerise MrEverest haryorbarmie83 younglawya Hiccups freshdill Acetyl mich2012 KevinDein haffaze777 Trustme2 saasala
talk2bity Dipville adetayo234 bjims majekdom2 ottalo1 jabojafa chrisja HenryThegreat1 fuckyoumhen oketoyinboshola Tonnero23 XwhY Saeed110 Anusiemgood Ojim07 Afritop
Nogodye ndulyf osayuwamwen jonath0012 Sacluxpaint KINGOZEK
vicardino ottalo1 vicardino pcguru1 babiwonda majekdom2 Lordshola pepigeorge majamajic lrdval Realhommie
Vokians bora1 Neldrizzy BoboYekini

I also dedicate this song to you all...Happy weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0vziqz9aO0
July 17
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Sparkles003(f): 1:33pm On May 13, 2017
Retiredflirt:

Well done o.... Responsible G- boy
abeg watin be G boy.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by lalanice(f): 3:20pm On May 13, 2017
Toks2008:
Do you know that your birth period can actually be a pointer to your career in life?

A lion was born to rule the animals while the whale was created to be the sea giant...in like manner,everyone has a place in the kaleidoscope of life.

So tell me your month and day of birth(not year) and I will tell you the career that suits you the most...the career that will possibly give you great success in life.

CC:

Lilyqueeny Pearly255 ahahnow Lindaangel Esepayne kennygee 2dugged VickyRotex jbaby265 Flawlesbae Vivipop
NotOfThis Juliearth TonieLee Titugirl funmisticqueen MISSOPTIMIST forever24 Sparkles003 UjSizzle darbeelicous yemsai Ezionye debbie223 Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
Countrygirl Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
Countrygirl Ezionye Rukkydelta Cherlene Nickymezor Leriebloom airminem kayyat honeycandy humblemikel PrettyPrisca eipreel oriflamebaby1 cindybaby22 Sanmel MISSOPTIMIST schendy dogoFara rubi96
AimingIncognito Mimzyy queencalipso supernet4 zameena marieolae Unedith Pearl005 Titilayooni MhizTenderly Pricelessp grocery Lucasinho paybak BiafranBushBoy 2kaybiel RuggedArab FTBOY gbegemaster UltraLeslie1 lefulefu SINZ
Tallesty1 FelixFelicia ikp120 bassette TonyeBarcanista Cholls dingbang donestk KennyID17 BiggyB242 Mynd44 Alezy IamaNigerianGuy babatunx slim49z haggai247 geezyk troy20 ronald4lif obowunmi vuc1 pressplay411 kingguu kowalsky odinga1of 2chainzz I888
Melsan TheLordIsGr8 mixter Iheazy Noble855 skylane cptshiver zanga420 donshaddow mazizitonene xynerise Williamsesco Mykemore donestk Mememan Humility017 Airborne02 Humility017 HRich hadura29 Rilwayne001 GuntersChain braine Sincere4u ehix89 Roydonzy87 xynerise MrEverest haryorbarmie83 younglawya Hiccups freshdill Acetyl mich2012 KevinDein haffaze777 Trustme2 saasala
talk2bity Dipville adetayo234 bjims majekdom2 ottalo1 jabojafa chrisja HenryThegreat1 fuckyoumhen oketoyinboshola Tonnero23 XwhY Saeed110 Anusiemgood Ojim07 Afritop
vicardino ottalo1 vicardino pcguru1 babiwonda majekdom2 Lordshola pepigeorge majamajic lrdval Realhommie

I also dedicate this song to you all...Happy weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0vziqz9aO0
2nd Dec
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by lrdval: 10:28pm On May 13, 2017
Retiredflirt:

It's just like you're talking about me

quote author=alexialin post=55624858]

Smiles thanks
No it's alright smiley

Am ready to get married and stay married. I can't deal with divorce at all.
My kind of man Must be Easy going, No drama, Understanding , Sincere, Must have a Conscience, Must have goals, Be Hardworking, Monogamous, Loyal, Be Family oriented, Be a Team player, Romantic and Wise.
Cause am everything I placed up there. And I can't settle for less.
you quoted me..yes am responsible and a graduate..been into g, does not make me irresponsible, its only my financial stepping stone, which i can drop once after service, by god grace when i land a job..oya now, look at the kind of man you want..perfect man..lol..let me not even say anything to you...
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by HRich(m): 4:01am On May 14, 2017
Toks2008:
Do you know that once you are a guy above 30 and you are still very single without a fiancee or you are a lady above 25 and still not engaged then there is a higher probability that you may remain that way for another couple of years?

I know you may not agree to this but the truth is that the higher you get in age from that point on the more careful you want to be and that is where the real problem sets in...."TRYING TO BE CAREFUL"

The honest truth is that at this stage,you need to free your mind and think less of making any mistake and in fact you need to rid your mind of any panic and be yourself....in other words,don't search because those who search usually make mistakes but those who just live their lives usually find that special person when and where they least expect.

So if you are a guy above 30 or a lady above 25 and single,let's discuss about business,romance and life in general.

Though this is not a dating or meet up thread but you are very free to make friends with anyone...

Remember that it is very difficult to come across this set of single guys and ladies out there as they are usually very busy,focused and mostly indoor so let's make good use of this platform to interact.

I know this is a faceless forum and i know some people below this age group will try to derail the thread but i will appreciate if such group will maintain a status quo and allow only single guys of 30 yrs and above as well as single ladies of 25yrs and above.

*Mods please note that this is not a dating or meet up thread hence should not be moved to dating and meet up zone.

Thanks
September 22
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2017
May 24th loading...
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 14, 2017
Good afternoon everyone
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
grocery:
Good afternoon everyone
How are you?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2017
HRich:

September 22

You will do well in jobs requiring intelligence and efficiency like psychologists, psychiatrists, healers, professors, mathematician, computers, accountant, auditors commerce and trade, ca, mba, paper dealers, book keepers, authors or writers jobs related with communications or transport, clerk, stenos, land owners, television, radio, internet.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2017
Sparkles003:

July 17

Your real talent is caring for people. Your depth of understanding and loyalty know no bounds, so you will eventually find yourself making a nice living in any occupation that requires this expertise.

If you currently spend most of your working hours pushing papers, or operating machinery, you're in the wrong profession.

You will also do well as a manager, either on a corporate level or a small-business supervisory level, even in the entertainment or artistic worlds.

You know every detail of what a person needs, how to soothe hurt feelings, how to stand up for someone in a crisis, and how to oversee an entire network of people working together harmoniously.

Other careers include nursing, teaching, curating a museum or library (these involve both caring for the work of generations and the sentimental pack rat instinct), and anything marine-oriented.
If you stick to these areas, you are bound to be financially successful.

You are not an original thinker; rather, you expound on existing ideas, so it's not advisable to pursue your own business. You're better working within a given system or company, improving methods and earning the respect of your coworkers.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2017
Hello everyone, hope you all are having a great time...for those who are facing serious challenges in life i want you to trust GOD and you will never be put to shame.

Just call on his name and he will be there for you...remember that God is never too late cos even when it seems he came late after Lazarus was dead for 4 days....he was still on time cos Lazarus rose from the dead .

I dont know that area in your life you think GOD is acting slow but i want you to know that he will show up..Just trust him.

Dedicating this classic from young late Micheal Jackson to you all....

"just call my name"....Enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chJt4XDaZOc

CC:

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by romme2u: 12:08am On May 17, 2017
nice ride

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (67) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.