Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session (1850 Views)

Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match / Caption This Mourinho's Speach To Pogba That Made The Linesman Open Mouth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
The man U fans are masturbating about how good a tactician mourinho is,judging from the 4 unreplied goals,sorrry 2 unreplied goals chelsea conceded. Well, he succeeded today,but mainly due to conte not being sure about the kind of result he wanted.

where chelsea got it wrong
In the 1st 5 mins I saw that mourinho had a game plan of stifling hazard,herrera was all over him. I expected to see a willian in place of zouma in the 1st half,operating from the midfield being the main man or loosening things up for hazard,then Azplicueta taking up Zouma's role.

I also think conte wasn't sure if he wanted a win or a draw. If he wanted a win,then why would he leave a zouma on that pitch seeing that mourinho was playing with a minus one midfielder( herrera wasn't meant to be concerned with the game,he was a zombie who was on strict orders to think,breathe, sleep and dream hazard). I expected a willian or a moses positioned in the midfield,moving with the ball from the midfield, either of the 2 would have that luxury cos, technically,utd were playing with a man down in midfield(i.e minus herrera).that would mean playing a 3-6-1,just an extra man in the big circle,who would be a false hazard! He would dictate play and even score.

If he wanted a draw,then why not tell hazard to sit back,just behind the big circle,then wait for a counter attack. This would have been reverse psychology at play. Herrera and mourinho would have been left confused seeing that the hazard that should be stopped by all means wasn't really interested going forward. In this context,hazard would be a dummy who isn't even meant to create plays,but sitting back,doing dirty jobs,patiently waiting for quick counters. Trying to mark hazard,would be synonymous to trying to mark out a defender!

Going Forward
No doubt mourinho is a vengeful fellow who would want to bite whenever he gets a chance against Chelsea. Its always going to be a tactical masterpiece,basically trying to shut out the shinning star in the blues setup.

From what I saw today, if we must come out against him then we have to employ any of the 2 tactics as stated above,we have to be sure about the kind of result we want.

For a win,we employ the 1st tactics,and if he ends up creating 2 herreras(i.e minus 2 midfielders basically marking hazard and a guy who should be a false hazard,conte then creates another false hazard!

For a draw,conte employs the 2nd tactics,just 9 man behind d big circle.

If I was conte, this would have been my line up after seeing what herrera was meant for

Goalkeeper
Begovic

Defenders
Cahill
Luiz
Azplicueta

Wingbacks

Moses
Pedro

Midfield

Kante

Fabregas(should move with the ball from the midfield to the opponents box),this guy would be the most important player for my team,likely to be a goalscorer and even create plays. He should be concerned with marking also).

Hazard

Willian

Striker

Costa

It's 3-6-1
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by divinehand2003(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
You try wella for the analysis, but you would have lost by 5-0 if you had played tactics 1 or 2 against a team that is on revenge mission. You might even lose some key players to injuries if you had pushed too hard for a goal.
I feel Chelsea had nothing to lose today even though they lost to Man U. I believe that this year's EPL season is theirs to lose. There are no more obstacles from hence forth. Chelsea all the way.,

3 Likes

Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by Punctual(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wow you are tremendous!

Manchester united are just there for revenge so it will definitely be difficult even if this tactics of yours was Applied
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
I think he applied my tactics at the dying end,he brought in fabregas in place of moses(an extra man in midfield) after this, our game improved.
I think he found out the importance of adding more midfielders,judging from the inclusion of willian and loftus-cheek. If only he was wise enough too do this in the 1st 15mins of the 1st half
We played better after he added more midfield men. Going forward, if mourinho chooses to police hazard,just add direct midfield men.
No tactics is superior,every tactic has an antidote. Conte should have known that mourinho will come with a game plan to frustrate hazard,judging from the fa cup game against utd. All he needed to do was add willian to that starting line up,give him an instruction to be your ronaldinho.
Punctual:
Wow you are tremendous!

Manchester united are just there for revenge so it will definitely be difficult even if this tactics of yours was Applied

1 Like

Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by waley007(m): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Punctual:
Wow you are tremendous!

who told u there ar no more obstacles for Chelsea.... Do u think Chelsea can beat Everton at home? Imagine a situation where they can't, that will will be 1 point less.... Believe me mourinho doesn't want Conte to win that league, he will give the 3 point free to Tottenham just for them to be above Chelsea ... He doesn't need the top four, all he wants now is the Europa league but today he was on a revenge mission on Chelsea

Moreover , Chelsea will still lose this weekend FA against totteham , den u know it's a big problem for dem, u see dose Tottenham guys, they can beat dead bodies right now

3 Likes

Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by Punctual(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Yea you are right, tottenham is in good form. am a chelsea fan and i believe tottenham can win this league(though i won't be happy if it happens) cus closing 10th points gap to 4points is not an easy task

but come to think of this, you said mourinho can give 3 points to tottenham jst to deny chelsea from lifting the trophy (politicsgrin)... The question is what if man u needs that 3 points @ dat particular time cus am very sure man u is not spurs next fixtures

waley007:
who told u there ar no more obstacles for Chelsea.... Do u think Chelsea can beat Everton at home? Imagine a situation where they can't, that will will be 1 point less.... Believe me mourinho doesn't want Conte to win that league, he will give the 3 point free to Tottenham just for them to be above Chelsea ... He doesn't need the top four, all he wants now is the Europa league but today he was on a revenge mission on Chelsea

Moreover , Chelsea will still lose this weekend FA against totteham , den u know it's a big problem for dem, u see dose Tottenham guys, they can beat dead bodies right now
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by waley007(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Punctual:
Yea you are right, tottenham is in good form. am a chelsea fan and i believe tottenham can win this league(though i won't be happy if it happens) cus closing 10th points gap to 4points is not an easy task

but come to think of this, you said mourinho can give 3 points to tottenham jst to deny chelsea from lifting the trophy (politicsgrin)... The question is what if man u needs that 3 points @ dat particular time cus am very sure man u is not spurs next fixtures

mourinho has already given up on top 4 , do u realise in d last match in premiership befor Chelsea, he benched Valencia, michitaiyan, matial, pogba Herrera and carick ... And he said in his press conference that he wants to focus more on Europa , it will be a slap on his face if Conte wins d league , and if Tottenham needs d point at dat time he will give it to them
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by divinehand2003(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
waley007:

Lol
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by MrFemFem: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
waley007:

Keep deceiving urself, grin Chelsea will lose against Totteham in FA Cup? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin even if they add RONALDO, MESSI, NEYMAR to their Team Chelsea will always be an obstacle to them and for your information CHELSEA will win Both Premiership And FA CUP this season, go and mark it, Totteham is nothing to Chelsea but Chelsea means alot to them, remember Chelsea prevented them to League last season, Chelsea prevented them to Qualify for Champions league in 2012, Chelsea flog them also in 2012 this same FA CUP SEMI FINAL by 5-1, Chelsea also flog them in Carling Cup Final 2 years ago, Remember that 2012 was one of the Worst Season for Chelsea yet They Flog Totteham by 5-1, and in Premiership they will still play Arsenal, Crystal Palace, Man U, Leicester City etc and tell that they will win all those Marches, well i predicted Chelsea to win this premiership by 7 Points.

The Only Team I Fear most when they are in their best form and in 2nd place is Manchester United not wacky Totteham That cant even Beat Leicester City to League Last season talk-less of beating Almighty and you also said Mourinho will lose 3 points to Totteham so Totteham Can Win League grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hahahahahahaha I cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you think you are in Nigeria or Africa, you know if he do that that is Match-Fixing and i think you know the Offence of Match fixing, something Almighty Juventus relegated for and apart from that Mourinho will never surrender 3 points because he will fight for the Top 4 till end, so my brother your analysis is ZERO. Sorry for my blunders though.

1 Like

Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Knowing that willian, the added man in midfield would be the new playmaker, whenever willian gets the ball and is about making a run,hazard makes a run far off to willians position bringing herrera along. That way, utd are left with a minus one man in midfield. Willian then exploit the channel that should have been occupied by herrera. It's important to note that whenever willian moves,he moves alongside kante,and pedro so he could create plays whenever the pressure gets much. In this position hazard isn't meant to be d main creator!Matic sits back.
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by Punctual(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
waley007:
mourinho has already given up on top 4 , do u realise in d last match in premiership befor Chelsea, he benched Valencia, michitaiyan, matial, pogba Herrera and carick ... And he said in his press conference that he wants to focus more on Europa , it will be a slap on his face if Conte wins d league , and if Tottenham needs d point at dat time he will give it to them

the reason why he is facing Europa is because he thinks winning the europa league Is an automatic ticket to champions league what of if he lost the ticket (by been disqualified out of the europa) are you now telling me that if mourinho only hope to make top four is tottenham vs Manchester united he will Decide to lose jst becus he is trailing chelsea? .... Or maybe mourinho don't wanna play any europa match next season just becus of one team,well anything can happen some managers can be desperate at times ...

Your signature has shown me the team u support anyway but i really like your view cus i believe u guys understand your coach
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by bawari(m): 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Well guys i dont know weder to say mourinho was so bad, or too good or too wicked today. Imagine chelsea could not make an atempt. De gea was just at rest. The man united defence kept on cleaning the chelsea attackers today. I dont tink i have seen dis before. Whereby two top teams are playing. And the team that won beats, its opponent without them making an attempt. I dont tink i have seen something like dis before in a match featuring two top side. Mourinho tactics was too much today on chelsea. On d other hand if mourinho sees that he is in a good place in d europa league and tottenham needs the point. Men u can bet me that he would lose that game to tottenham. And i dont tink any team is gonna or capable of stopping man united from winning d europa league. So chelsea fans pray hard cus mourinho is gonna pinch where it hots most. And i see other coaches that is gonna play against chelsea in their next fixtures, deploying dis same mourinho tactics used today.

1 Like

Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by MrFemFem: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
bawari:
Well guys i dont know weder to say mourinho was so bad, or too good or too wicked today. Imagine chelsea could not make an atempt. De gea was just at rest. The man united defence kept on cleaning the chelsea attackers today. I dont tink i have seen dis before. Whereby two top teams are playing. And the team that won beats, its opponent without them making an attempt. I dont tink i have seen something like dis before in a match featuring two top side. Mourinho tactics was too much today on chelsea. On d other hand if mourinho sees that he is in a good place in d europa league and tottenham needs the point. Men u can bet me that he would lose that game to tottenham. And i dont tink any team is gonna or capable of stopping man united from winning d europa league. So chelsea fans pray hard cus mourinho is gonna pinch where it hots most. And i see other coaches that is gonna play against chelsea in their next fixtures, deploying dis same mourinho tactics used today.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Man U to lose to Totteham because he want them to win EPL? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Maybe you dont know what Match Fixing is and its punishment, Totteham is not going anywhere, he even need to pray to stay in 2nd because i dont see them winning their remaining matches, Unless they wan do Miracle which is not gonna happen tongue, like someone said the Only mistakes those other clubs did was to allow Chelsea win 13 marches in a row and have 13 Points gap, this League is Chelsea already so prepare for next season tongue
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by sammir12(m): 12:23am On Apr 17, 2017
illuminated93:
The man U fans are masturbating about how good a tactician mourinho is,judging from the 4 unreplied goals,sorrry 2 unreplied goals chelsea conceded. Well, he succeeded today,but mainly due to conte not being sure about the kind of result he wanted.

where chelsea got it wrong
In the 1st 5 mins I saw that mourinho had a game plan of stifling hazard,herrera was all over him. I expected to see a willian in place of zouma in the 1st half,operating from the midfield being the main man or loosening things up for hazard,then Azplicueta taking up Zouma's role.

I also think conte wasn't sure if he wanted a win or a draw. If he wanted a win,then why would he leave a zouma on that pitch seeing that mourinho was playing with a minus one midfielder( herrera wasn't meant to be concerned with the game,he was a zombie who was on strict orders to think,breathe, sleep and dream hazard). I expected a willian or a moses positioned in the midfield,moving with the ball from the midfield, either of the 2 would have that luxury cos, technically,utd were playing with a man down in midfield(i.e minus herrera).that would mean playing a 3-6-1,just an extra man in the big circle,who would be a false hazard! He would dictate play and even score.

If he wanted a draw,then why not tell hazard to sit back,just behind the big circle,then wait for a counter attack. This would have been reverse psychology at play. Herrera and mourinho would have been left confused seeing that the hazard that should be stopped by all means wasn't really interested going forward. In this context,hazard would be a dummy who isn't even meant to create plays,but sitting back,doing dirty jobs,patiently waiting for quick counters. Trying to mark hazard,would be synonymous to trying to mark out a defender!

Going Forward
No doubt mourinho is a vengeful fellow who would want to bite whenever he gets a chance against Chelsea. Its always going to be a tactical masterpiece,basically trying to shut out the shinning star in the blues setup.

From what I saw today, if we must come out against him then we have to employ any of the 2 tactics as stated above,we have to be sure about the kind of result we want.

For a win,we employ the 1st tactics,and if he ends up creating 2 herreras(i.e minus 2 midfielders basically marking hazard and a guy who should be a false hazard,conte then creates another false hazard!

For a draw,conte employs the 2nd tactics,just 9 man behind d big circle.

If I was conte, this would have been my line up after seeing what herrera was meant for

Goalkeeper
Begovic

Defenders
Cahill
Luiz
Azplicueta

Wingbacks

Moses
Pedro

Midfield
Matic
Kante
Hazard
Willian(should move with the ball from the midfield to the opponents box),this guy would be the most important player for my team,likely to be a goalscorer and even create plays. He should not be concerned with marking.

Striker
Costa

It's 3-6-1
Pedro as a wingback. ..
While your analysis is spot on.. You seem to forget that the key men in a 3-4-3 formation are the wingbacks cos a lot of attacking and defending is required of them.. .emphasis on the defending...
Against crystal palace.. .pedro played as a wingback in the absence of Moses n we all saw how zaha made him And the Chelsea team suffer...
While Pedro Z a brilliant player attacking.. I don't believe he has that quality to fulfil the defending / positioning aspect as a wingback n against a team Like man Utd set out For revenge ...

My two kobo
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by waley007(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
bawari:
please tell them, I can bet my all dat Chelsea will not beat Everton , other coaches now know wat to do with Chelsea , they know no hazzard no Chelsea , Herrera man marked hazzard, darmian man marked Pedro... Tell me wia d tru pass will come from, Chelsea did not even reach man utd post not to talk of even having any shot , even if it's shot growin to throwing lol.... Herrera was just following hazzard like an hired killer , befor the match and wen I saw the tactics , I told everyone that Herrera will be booked and Costa too wil be booked ..all players used in utd back 8 were defence minded players , even gave young the captain band... No flexible player was dia, imagine 19yr old rashford tommenting luiz and Cahill
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by SCOOPERJEF(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
waley007:
please tell them, I can bet my all dat Chelsea will not beat Everton , other coaches now know wat to do with Chelsea , they know no hazzard no Chelsea , Herrera man marked hazzard, darmian man marked Pedro... Tell me wia d tru pass will come from, Chelsea did not even reach man utd post not to talk of even having any shot , even if it's shot growin to throwing lol.... Herrera was just following hazzard like an hired killer , befor the match and wen I saw the tactics , I told everyone that Herrera will be booked and Costa too wil be booked ..all players used in utd back 8 were defence minded players , even gave young the captain band... No flexible player was dia, imagine 19yr old rashford tommenting luiz and Cahill
come may u ll be shamed when Chelsea will be crowned epl champion with 8pts if not 10 above Tottenham
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by martinsfm(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nice work OP... I really like minds like you, speaking tactically, you cant force your team to play a formation they hadn't prepared for in training, I can bet you Mou must have had this in mind since they lost to Chelsea in the FA Cup, so they came prepared, Conte didnt, wouldnt really blend if he had tweak anything during the game they hadnt planned for... nice work still
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by makforex(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
I don't know y man u and mourinho are celebrating cheat? So using hand to play football towards goal is now a tactic for them. If it were mourinho, he would question the handball. Anyway whatever plan mourinho has against Chelsea won't work because my Chelsea will get maximum points than Tottenham in their remaining matches.winning this title is sure like death for Chelsea by God grace. All haters ll die natural death including mourinho by then.

1 Like

Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by waley007(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
makforex:
I don't know y man u and mourinho are celebrating cheat? So using hand to play football towards goal is now a tactic for them. If it were mourinho, he would question the handball. Anyway whatever plan mourinho has against Chelsea won't work because my Chelsea will get maximum points than Tottenham in their remaining matches.winning this title is sure like death for Chelsea by God grace. All haters ll die natural death including mourinho by then.
do u know this same Tottenham will still beat Chelsea in FA cup?
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by bawari(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
that idiot saying it was a handball, but on the replay it was very clear that the ball did not touch his hand.
Re: Unless Conte Does This,mourinho Will Always Dominate Chelsea(tactical session by MrFemFem: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
waley007:

grin
waley007:

Moreover , Chelsea will still lose this weekend FA against Tottenham , den u know it's a big problem for dem, u see dose Tottenham guys, they can beat dead bodies right now
and Tottenham just beat Chelsea, I said it and I will keep saying it Tottenham cannot match Chelsea in any Competition take it or leave it, I said it last week that even if they sign Ronaldo, Messi And Neymar, Chelsea will always be on top of them and you will see what will happen to them in their remaining matches, Tottenham indeed. lol

(1) (Reply)

/ 10 Mins Tutorial On How To Make Real Money Online.tutorial Starts At 6:30pm / OMG! Real Madrid Star Marcelo Blasts Ronaldo, Welcomes Neymar (Read) / Paul Pogba Dab With The World Cup Trophy After Victory Against Croatia.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.