Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) (41321 Views)

Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by blessme2019(m): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
I was scrolling jejely on my TL, before I came across this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by blessme2019(m): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by MrRichy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
op me sef am confused..

FTC twice today.. big bros $eun oya wire me my token grin

7 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mad foreigners cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
You saw the soup and vegetables and the thing that comes next is soap?

Are they about to perform an experiment?

84 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by mrbyron(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2017
Can people be really this daft? Who for any reason will put a bar of soap next to food no matter the level of hygiene?

46 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2017
blessme2019:
I was scrolling jejely on my TL, before I came across this

cc: Lalasticlala, OMA4J, Mynd44
all I see is that clueless impersonator impersonating bisola bbnaija

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by matrixme(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2017
you see what those decorating food have caused for us now? What an embarrassment! Instead of doing it the traditional way, you will see them doing eba cubes. Who eba cubes help? Shioor!!!

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 12:27am On Apr 17, 2017
mrbyron:
Can people be really this daft? Who for any reason will put a bar of soap next to food no matter the level of hygiene?
I taya.
Since they have chosen to be ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by banjicom(m): 12:30am On Apr 17, 2017
But why d eba come white like fufu like dis?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by littlewonders: 12:42am On Apr 17, 2017
banjicom:

They are both from cassava bros

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by banjicom(m): 12:48am On Apr 17, 2017
littlewonders:

They are both from cassava bros

But d color should be different now. Na brown and yellow be d usual color for eba

9 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by littlewonders: 2:42am On Apr 17, 2017
banjicom:

But d color should be different now. Na brown and yellow be d usual color for eba

I doubt if you be Nigerian

12 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Teewhy2: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2017
This to me looks like semo than Eba, usually is not this white . But honestly people can be very creative with Nigeria food that you will forget you are on a diet or fasting.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

11 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2017
F
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by daamazing(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2017
N
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2017
It looks more like Semo or poundo yam.

Maybe filter changed the colour of the Eba to white...

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2017
lol...that guy wrote 'gotta wash your hand with that soap after eating the spinach and stew' grin

8 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2017
God purnish devil
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2017
When enemies of your village wants to play with your brains!
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by iamtewwy(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2017
Spinach cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by tonio2wo: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2017
banjicom:

Its pounded yam or semo.
Haba! U sef no reason like dose mumu south africans abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2017
It really does look like a bar of white soap
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by oseka101(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2017
What is Eba.? .... Is it a type of soap used to wash hands before eating salad soup. ...
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Goahead(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2017
Which kind eba be that one?
White as snow shocked

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2017
Mumu foreigners

No be even better foreigners, na black once wey no sabo anytin mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2017
That looks more like Eastern Africans' ugali (made from maize)

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by divineshare(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2017
Like seriously? You as a Nigerian calling Pounded yam Eba?

11 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2017
littlewonders:

I doubt if you be Nigerian
even with white garri, eba can't be that white

5 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by kings09(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2017
Jesu!
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Sunnynwa: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2017
That reminds me of the day a Nigerian vomited big balls of eba in an underground train.

Oyibo man screamed, "WHAT! how can a human being swallow not 1, not 2, but 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 potatoes".

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered / Man In Owerri Who Sells Crocodile Meat - Photos / See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.