Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly (4499 Views)

Handsome Short Guy Or Ugly Tall Guy? ....LADIES!!! / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Beauty Contest ...why Are Nairaland Ladies Average In Beauty Or Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by dingbang(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2017
L0velyn:
obviously you aint any differ from the ones uve met!!
coming from a loose girl.. I see

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by H2Ossss(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2017
newguy1:
I meet 3 beautiful I mean hot ladies from nairaland during ma service year. So yah op ur theory is false

Your definition of beauty though...
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by H2Ossss(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2017
L0velyn:
how tall are you? undecided correct niggaZ dont talk like diz!

Hmmm ... Wehdone ma... Correct bae grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by sweeterman(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2017
L0velyn:
how tall are you? undecided correct niggaZ dont talk like diz!

Ok sis undecided undecided undecided

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by newguy1(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2017
H2Ossss:

Your definition of beauty though...
don't hate bro they R pretty like it or love it no room 4 hate if u r unfortunate to meet the so call stardard of beauty u r expecting from nairaland just have it @ the back of ur mind to that u too might not b upto the standard ladies on nairaland are expecting u too to b

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
coming from a loose girl.. I see
dont u ever compare me with em loss bitchés u call sisterz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Fmartin(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2017
am here to read EROS grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by kullozone(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
Lol. In all my years of scouting Nl, I've not met a sensible girl through here

And you still go about licking their nyash clean all the time.
Why
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by firstking01(m): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Dreyl:
Let me be sincere, i've met only one and she's married. she's both an epitome of beauty and intelligence. grin
From this your statement and from the thread you created, ain't you contradicting yourself dude?...i just wonder the kinda guys nairaland harbour here...for your own self esteem and prestige(that's if you have any), edit the heading and use "some" cos i 've met one mercy here, i swear her beauty alone and splendour coupled with her jamaican accent almost swift me off my feet...

N:B, she paid for all the expenses that day as she wouldn't let me deep hands in my pocket to bring out money and pay...and plus she still helped me find my way since that was my first time to that environs and owing to the fact that it was her school i went to see her...i knew she did that cos of people like you that goes about tantruming girls on here but she convinced me that day to believe that we still have girls who understand what a dutch date means and that guys are not obligated to be the only one spending on dates, so, you and your counterparts calling girls here ugly, un-intelligent, boring, broke should just shut it already cos we have em much of the opposites hereundecided…most times your attitudes brings the kinda girls you deserve...

Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by dingbang(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2017
L0velyn:
dont u ever compare me with em loss bitchés u call sisterz
girls will always be girls sweetie... I hear ur stories by the way... Keep on slaying in ikorodu..
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2017
firstking01:
From this your statement and from the thread you created, ain't you contradicting yourself dude?...i just wonder the kinda guys nairaland harbour here...for your own self esteem and prestige(that's if you have any), edit the heading and use "some" cos i 've met one mercy here, i swear her beauty alone and splendour coupled with her jamaican accent almost swift me off my feet...

N:B, she paid for all the expenses that day as she wouldn't let me deep hands in my pocket to bring out money and pay...and plus she still helped me find my way since that was my first time to that environs and owing to the fact that it was her school i went to see her...i knew she did that cos of people like you that goes about tantruming girls on here but she convinced me that day to believe that we still have girls who understand what a dutch date means and that guys are not obligated to be the only one spending on dates, so, you and your counterparts calling girls here ugly, un-intelligent, boring, broke should just shut it already cos we have em much of the opposites hereundecided…most times your attitudes brings the kinda girl you deserve...

Cheers.
Yeah but still, majority of the girls here are fake, very obvious.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by shinarlaura(f): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2017
sweeterman:
I swear down...

They are too short too..
They frequent the forum just to feel important angry angry

Lol
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by shinarlaura(f): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:
Mostly underaged.

Slay queens that wud rather have likes thaN sense

Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by AgapeHate: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
girls will always be girls sweetie... I hear ur stories by the way... Keep on slaying in ikorodu..
This is low. L0velyn when did you become disrespected to this stage?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by shinarlaura(f): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2017
Girls in trouble.

I still repeat nobody is ugly. Calling someone ugly is an insult to God. He make man in his own image..

And

I still don't understand what some people gained from being fake undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by H2Ossss(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2017
newguy1:
don't hate bro they R pretty like it or love it no room 4 hate if u r unfortunate to meet the so call stardard of beauty u r expecting from nairaland just have it @ the back of ur mind to that u too might not b upto the standard ladies on nairaland are expecting u too to b

Lol... Not hating... Ppls def of beauty differ... And I don't meet niaralanders outside this forum.. So ain't seen no nairaland lady.... Lol..
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Princess4ng(f): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Which kind bad belle be this 1 na... Ur entitled to ur opinion buh mehn.. This is so not fair on us ladies
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by HARDDON: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Chaiii

Lol, what woman? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Guys who bleach are always emotional just like the op here. Is this a dating site? You're worried about how ladies look, for what? They're not here for you sir
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Monalisa185:
comments above though, see finishing

This is why guys will remain hypocritical in nature, so being ugly is now a crime abi? Like you created a single soul, ehhh? You'll still bash them when they use too much make up... Kwantinue!!

Fake? The same guys fake everything, they open female accounts and steal pictures just to feel important or to get attention, address that first or you gerarahere mehn

@sweeterman a.k.a Mr iroko tree, so being short has also become a crime? Since you don't come here to feel important and you're so tall with so much sense, get into the streets and get tall babes na or do you have inferiority complex? That's actually worse than being short, work on it

Abeg make una no dey carry our matter for head like sey una dey sell gala, biko!

From angry #team ugly and proud, we say thankio for the acknowledgement cheesy

this girl Issa Savage.lolz re u a finster
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by iamJ(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by oluebubeneo(f): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ahn Ahn... OP warrisit?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dreyl:
Since i registered on this forum and started frequenting this section, that's what i've observed. What's ur take guys
how Do You Mean Fake?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Finstar: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
this girl Issa Savage.lolz re u a finstar

Ma, did you call me?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Doctormarvin(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
The female avengers are coming for you bro...when they come even the guys will join them to lay siege to this thread
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Finstar:

Ma, did you call me?
Oh nope jst asking if she is part of one group on facebook (FIN) females in nigeria
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Seriously dude u need 2 respect we lady ohk fyn some girls fake bt nt all girls, that so rude u need to correct ur thread 2 some girls nt all girls even if we re ugly it our uglyness let deal wif it nd stp reminding us of hw ugly we re.....na wa oooo hw ppl thinks @ tym tire me
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
You and common sense are like parallel lines,you can never come in contact.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Fitzgeralde: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dreyl:
Since i registered on this forum and started frequenting this section, that's what i've observed. What's ur take guys
The bitter truth Op
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Finstar: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
Oh nope jst asking if she is part of one group on facebook (FIN) females in nigeria

Okay smiley
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Seconded! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can My Wife Cheat On My Back, My Wife Pics Attached / Ghosting ! How to deal with been ghosted by someone you love / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.