Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

"I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker (13805 Views)

Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by itsdumebi(m): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2017
Suspended senator, Ali Ndume has maintained his stance of not apologising to the senate president Bukola Saraki. Ndume, who represents Borno south, openly stated that he will not apologise to the senate president because he did not offend anyone in the upper legislative chamber.

Ndume was slammed with a six-month suspension after he called for an investigation into allegations brought against Saraki and Dino Melaye, a lawmaker representing the Kogi west senatorial district.

The senate president was accused of owning a bulletproof SUV that was imported with fake documents, while Melaye was said to have forged his degree certificate.Both men denied the allegations and were subsequently cleared by the senate committee on ethics and privileges.

Speaking to his constituents on Sunday, Ndume said he preferred to be isolated in the upper chamber than betraying Nigerians.

Mr Ndume who embarked on a visiting tour of some parts of his constituency where he was welcomed by supporters who declared support for him, informed a gathering at the palace of the Emir of Biu that he does not regret the actions that led to his earlier removal as Senate leader and his recent suspension. He said if his suspension was based on corruption or abuse of office, he would not have been well received by his people.

Ndume said though he is on suspension, he would continue to work for his constituents especially in the area of constituency projects execution. He also distributed poverty alleviation items worth millions of naira to his constituents.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/17/will-not-apologize-saraki-suspended-lawmaker-ali-ndume/

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by emeijeh(m): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by HARDDON: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2017
Hope he wudnt be recieving salary in that time?

Sitting allowance is cut i know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Nogodye(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2017
What goes around comes around...NASS needs reformation.
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by sarrki(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2017
Ndume I respect you for this

Baba Adinni is a criminal

Our religious institutions have missed it completely

How on earth will they give a criminal on trial title

The more reason I believe the word that religion is an opium to suppress the masses

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Young03(m): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2017
And he think he is doing me

pride......

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Nbote(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Abeg make we rest and hear word jare.. Since 2003 he has been in d National Assembly, first as a house member and den as a senator, how many times has he organized such visits.. because dem don humble am now he's going back to the grassroots to play d victim abi.. Bunch of selfish ppl.. He's a snitch dats y his party members removed him as majority leader in d first place.. He's trying to play saint now forgetting he was accused of sponsoring BH sometime ago.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Nbote:
Abeg make we rest and hear word jare.. Since 2003 he has been in d National Assembly, first as a house member and den as a senator, how many times has he organized such visits.. because dem don humble am now he's going back to the grassroots to play d victim abi.. Bunch of selfish ppl.. He's a snitch dats y his party members removed him as majority leader in d first place.. He's trying to play saint now forgetting he was accused of sponsoring BH sometime ago.
well I respect ur opinion but for me this man is well respected by his people in borno state. I work there, and I know what I am saying. I wil give u an example, in one of the idp camps where I cover, I doubt if there is any politician who has had more positive impact on the plight of the idps than this man. Ali modu sherrif is well richer than any politician in borno state and he only fights for pdp chairmanship. No one is 100% but in borno state ndume is about the most grassroot politician..hence his shortcomings are common features of we humans. Shame on the senate.

25 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by tstx(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2017
ok
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by TINALETC3(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2017
undecided
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by kennynelcon(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Dem still dey pay u na y
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2017
So?
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by spartan117(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Division everywhere in Buhari’s govt

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by menstrualpad: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2017
He's going insane.... I watched him several times... He looks like someone who is lost.... Like an exposed snitch.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Abbeyme: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2017
What is the plan
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by spartan117(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:

The more reason I believe the word that religion is an opium to suppress the masses
It wud be Foolish to think dat Ndume is fighting 4 Nigerians they are all fighting 4 selfish reasons
Apc is a den of thieves fighting for d largest portion of the national cake

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2017
okay... undecided
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by ReachHard: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Terrorists and thieves have nothing in common, really.. Save for the fact that they're all CRIMINALS already cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by egefana(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2017
so make we fry beans abi

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2017
For your pocket..
Doesn't change the fact that you're all criminals on coperate.

Failed Nation

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by GodProtectIgbox(f): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Sciencs(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2017
i don't just understand some comments I read here anymore. I cant believe people will stand with SARAKI over this man. I don't even have problem with Dino melaye, but Saraki?. Jesus, that guy is a criminal. Pls don't stay far away east or south to draw "So much" support for this saraki of a man without asking an educated ilorin or kwara man about saraki. Infact if you don't want to ask any ilorin person, just stay in the town for few days and you will know better. Don't let the hatred for any political party betray your conscience and rationality. Ndume is a honourable person even among his people (borno..talk of his contribution to IDP camp even more than the "too-much-money" oga sheriff), not some destiny-mortgage Senate president.

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by gberra: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2017
Saraki has buried his Political Career in this Country whether Igbos like it or not.

The smiling one cheesy.
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by DIKEnaWAR: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2017
You go suffer then. We warned you
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by DickDastardly(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2017
grin
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Jabioro: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2017
Apologized for wetin? When you have done no wrong.. you are just a child of circumstances, posterity will speak good of you.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by SEYILIGHT(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmm!

Mo rò wípé orí gbogbo yín fé búrú.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Dongreat(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2017
If Nigeria was a sane country ruled by leaders who are normal and selfless, then this guy should never have been suspended. His offense, called for an investigation.
I don't pity him but the youths supporting his expulsion because they are the biggest loser. If the senate can form a cabal to quench the fire of their own members then who are the poor, suffering, tribalism and uneducated youth to question them.
The biggest loser in Nigeria politics is the YOUTH. Since 1960 till date, yes you the YOUTH is the biggest loser.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by DIKEnaWAR: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2017
IbnIslam:
well I respect ur opinion but for me this man is well respected by his people in borno state. I work there, and I know what I am saying. I wil give u an example, in one of the idp camps where I cover, I doubt if there is any politician who has had more positive impact on the plight of the idps than this man. Ali modu sherrif is well richer than any politician in borno state and he only fights for pdp chairmanship. No one is 100% but in borno state ndume is about the most grassroot politician..hence his shortcomings are common features of we humans. Shame on the senate.

In the north, high poverty rate and ignorance makes them ready to die for anyone who gives them #100 or is seen as fighting for the cause of Islam. Ndume and the likes of Buhari know how to feed fat on these sentiments.

Ndume has come to the end of the road. Shettima will soon abandon him to his fate.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by udees: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2017
The same way educated nigerians voted a president without a certificates and expecting an econmic boom and good governance
sarrki:

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by jbaby265(f): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2017
I just wanna apologize to my nairaland peepz for not responding to your pm it's over 40 of them.. Pls check your email now I just replied all.. Thanks for understanding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ortom Visits Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi (photos) / 'Sunset Workers' Employed By Abdulfatah Ahmed Not Sacked - Kwara Government / Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.