Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

"I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker (13804 Views)

Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by abbey621(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Any Northern politician especially those from Borno should cover their heads in shame....poverty, death everywhere yet we are worried about forged documents and certificates? I tire o...

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by wickyyolo: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2017
You put your younger Brother in CBN so that you can mastermind the Dollar theft and now your saying you dont want to betray Nigerians.
Your all birds of the same feathers. Better apologize to your people because you dont belong to the masses.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Qmerit(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2017
[[s]quote author=Young03 post=55636921]And he think he is doing me

pride......[/quote[/s]]

Coward....
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

In the north, high poverty rate and ignorance makes them ready to die for anyone who gives them #100 or is seen as fighting for the cause of Islam. Ndume and the likes of Buhari know how to feed fat on these sentiments.

Ndume has come to the end of the road. Shettima will soon abandon him to his fate.
well dats ur opinion and entirely ur business. Moving on to better things..
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Fourwinds: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2017
Hahahahahahahaa...U don't need to apologize to a manipulative Senate....d leader is corrupt and so many of its members
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2017
If he can't apologise there's no issues with that but now that he is free he should be at the forefront in the struggle to liberate bornu from insurgency especially the chibok issues his services will be greatly needed now instead of those constituency projects or whatever he is talking about, this is an opportunity once again to vindicate himself from terrorism charges

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by shammah1(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Kindly explain further. Saraki's trial started because he got his well deserved title. In fact, he was a "huge saint" just before the title so better remain silent if you know not what to say
sarrki:
Ndume I respect you for this

Baba Adinni is a criminal

Our religious institutions have missed it completely

How on earth will they give a criminal on trial title

The more reason I believe the word that religion is an opium to suppress the masses
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by bakila: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Young03:
And he think he is doing me

pride......
Nop, you view the national news from a different lense. His constituents see a person who is against corruption and those preventing efforts to curb that ill.
His constituents may vote for him, for taking on Saraki and for that alone.
Saraki made Ndume more popular in his constituency.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by shammah1(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Oga, their both in the saint APC party so what are the bolded for?
Sciencs:
i don't just understand some comments I read here anymore. I cant believe people will stand with SARAKI over this man. I don't even have problem with Dino melaye, but Saraki?. Jesus, that guy is a criminal. Pls don't stay far away east or south to draw "So much" support for this saraki of a man without asking an educated ilorin or kwara man about saraki. Infact if you don't want to ask any ilorin person, just stay in the town for few days and you will know better. Don't let the hatred for any political party betray your conscience and rationality. Ndume is a honourable person even among his people (borno..talk of his contribution to IDP camp even more than the "too-much-money" oga sheriff), not some destiny-mortgage Senate president.
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Splashme: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2017
Sciencs:
i don't just understand some comments I read here anymore. I cant believe people will stand with SARAKI over this man. I don't even have problem with Dino melaye, but Saraki?. Jesus, that guy is a criminal. Pls don't stay far away east or south to draw "So much" support for this saraki of a man without asking an educated ilorin or kwara man about saraki. Infact if you don't want to ask any ilorin person, just stay in the town for few days and you will know better. Don't let the hatred for any political party betray your conscience and rationality. Ndume is a honourable person even among his people (borno..talk of his contribution to IDP camp even more than the "too-much-money" oga sheriff), not some destiny-mortgage Senate president.

Lengthy comment but no substance in it.

You APC folks are laughable. Three years ago when Ndume was with PDP, you guys called him BOKO HARAM sponsor. Today, he is honourable, abi? Kontinu

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by usamali(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2017
and your apology will not be accepted neither...njoy a slice of ur insult.
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by crisisexpert321(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2017
Ali you need not to apologise. Do you require a hotel consultant? - 08062313232, niyiandy97@gmail.com
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by olasaad(f): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Sciencs:

Saraki may not be president but he can still find his way to the senates. What you don't know about Ilorin and Kwara politics is that other politicians are always afraid of facing the Saraki's and those who do so are weak.

And for the people(the electorates) they will still vote for him. In fact I don't think there is anyone who is ready to challenge him in the coming election. I'm from Ilorin and I know what I am saying.
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Emerituz(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:
Hope he wudnt be recieving salary in that time?

Sitting allowance is cut i know
Nothing go tamper with im salary and bonuses, all sitting allowance dey affected.
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Lufthansa: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Why does he have to apologise to Saraki? They've got equal right in that chamber except that Saraki has crookedly made himself first among equals.
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by ldpele(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
IbnIslam:
well I respect ur opinion but for me this man is well respected by his people in borno state. I work there, and I know what I am saying. I wil give u an example, in one of the idp camps where I cover, I doubt if there is any politician who has had more positive impact on the plight of the idps than this man. Ali modu sherrif is well richer than any politician in borno state and he only fights for pdp chairmanship. No one is 100% but in borno state ndume is about the most grassroot politician..hence his shortcomings are common features of we humans. Shame on the senate.
You can tell this crap to the zone Bs.
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by nemynely(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ali!Ali!!Ali!!! i pity you. In a jaundiced, anus reasoning senate of "aye"s have it even with a resounding "nay", you may begin to count down the no. of days left of your pathetic political career.
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Coolboi05(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

In the north, high poverty rate and ignorance makes them ready to die for anyone who gives them #100 or is seen as fighting for the cause of Islam. Ndume and the likes of Buhari know how to feed fat on these sentiments.

Ndume has come to the end of the road. Shettima will soon abandon him to his fate.
See as you are talking about the north like the south is any better.. How do ekiti people behave for instance with the assumed literacy??
Matsiyaci always thinking they better than evr1
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Nbote(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
IbnIslam:
well I respect ur opinion but for me this man is well respected by his people in borno state. I work there, and I know what I am saying. I wil give u an example, in one of the idp camps where I cover, I doubt if there is any politician who has had more positive impact on the plight of the idps than this man. Ali modu sherrif is well richer than any politician in borno state and he only fights for pdp chairmanship. No one is 100% but in borno state ndume is about the most grassroot politician..hence his shortcomings are common features of we humans. Shame on the senate.

Definitely he will b whether he performs or not, so long as he distributes fud items to dem every once in a while... I understand ppl's sympathy for him. All of dem, both d Senate and House members, are all a bunch of self centred ppl who suddenly begin to play victim wen dey are on d wrong side.. D curious case of Dino Melaye coms to mind...
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Sciencs(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
shammah1:
Oga, their both in the saint APC party so what are the bolded for?

We all know saraki has being engaging in some anti-party activities even in the event that made him Senate president.
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Sciencs(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Splashme:

Lengthy comment but no substance in it.

You APC folks are laughable. Three years ago when Ndume was with PDP, you guys called him BOKO HARAM sponsor. Today, he is honourable, abi? Kontinu

APC folks??..Are you kidding me?. Mr man, I'm not into any party. I'm simply talking about people (saraki and ndume) I know very well regardless of the party they belong either now or in the past.
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Olumaeme: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Don't apologize Na, if I b Saraki, when you come back from this one, you go to another till 2019 go reach and I will sponsor a very viable candidate against him in 2019, foolish man.

Saraki is a thief, so all politicians, even in the midst of arm robbers there are rules, if you break it, you will be gunned down..
Re: "I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
IbnIslam:
I don't know when it's a sin to raise an observation in the house. sincerely I don't see anything wrong in what this man has done. but the Senate is governed by rogues, you don't expect anything better from them

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence / Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria / Gov. Ortom Visits Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.