Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... (1258 Views)

Latest Etisalat,mtn,glo And Airtel Cheat For Full Data Plan At The Cheapest Rate / How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell Me And Get My Token.. / Unlock Your Globolt, Etisalat, Mtn Modem E3131 And Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by Lawstudent: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2017
Good morning,

Please how does one become an Etisalat or Mtn trade partner.

I know you might suggest going to their offices but that's not quite cool given that the whole shebang is incestuous. It's like a cult. So you may not get good info there. I have been there so I know.

Again, they may not want new people in the business and may only allow their cronies and friends.
I may pay for the info should need be.

You could contact me on 09068294320. Calls, flashing and Sms only please. No whatsapp.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by dxdiag(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2017
Lawstudent:
Good morning,

I know you might suggest going to their offices but that's not quite cool given that the whole shebang is incestuous. It's like a cult. So you may not get good info there. I have been there so I know.

Again, they may not want new people in the business and may only allow their cronies and friends.

You could contact me on 09068294320. Calls, flashing and Sms only please. No whatsapp.

Thanks.

Trade partner?
You should have break it down because pple don't get ur flow.
do you mean to be a data seller for both network or what?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by ddjay: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
dxdiag:

Trade partner?
You should have break it down because pple don't get ur flow.
do you mean to be a data seller for both network or what?
i think he is referring to all,eg,
sellling/making/distributing recharge card, repairing generators,air-conditioners, selling diesel,maintaining base stations and server's ... as in everything

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by andresia(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lawstudent:
Good morning,

Thanks.

what is your budget. We can start from there
Re: How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by Lawstudent: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2017
andresia:
what is your budget. We can start from there

Can you flash me pls so i call you sir.
Re: How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by Lawstudent: 6:45am On Apr 18, 2017
waiting
Re: How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by Lawstudent: 11:59am On Mar 04, 2018
It's been long...
Re: How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by Lawstudent: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
ok
Re: How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by Lawstudent: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
okay
Re: How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by INCREDIBLEGUY: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
please how do I start data reselling on mtn with 3 months validity

(1) (Reply)

Which One Do You Recommend? Infinix Hot Lite,tecno L8 Lite & Techno W5 Lite / 120,000 PHONE / Meet Leagoo Power 5 The Bigger And Better Version Of Kiicaa Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.