Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" (31909 Views)

Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) / Lagos-Airport Road: A Look At Akinwunmi Ambode's Landmark On Roads - Photos / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by juman(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Clemsworld:
All loots recovered by Buhari governments I just wonders where he is keeping them. Pdp pls come o! The road is still not fixed o!

Buhari keeping all money under his bed in the name of tsa, while millions of nigerians are dying of hunger because the economy is badly damaged.

You know what, buhari is a wicked person that never care about peoples welfare.
He sees nigerians like north see almajiris.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Bollinger(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Gerrard59:

Your posts are legendary. Honestly, I fear for Nigeria's future. Reason I keep telling my colleagues to study hard and find a way and leave the country - legally. Can you imagine for the past four days, I have been running on generators? No light for four consecutive days shocked shocked shocked shocked and someone will come and say Nigeria will be great again? When was she great?

The last thing I will do is to procreate a child into this "E go better" nation.

Four days of no electricity? Jesus. Two hours of power outage here would cause a riot. What a country. Smh
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by akigbemaru: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
ipreach:
Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu visited that place and gave the people hope that he will fix it even though it is a Federal Road, when will that be?

Federal Government this is shameful and embarrassing.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by princemidon(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mehn, that road Is very terrible.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Adelivinggreat(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
No wonder they flock into SW. That region is deteriorating. PMB pls show them Mercy because in the next 5yrs their lands will not b habitable again.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Senorprinz(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Is that the reason why that road pictured, looks like river Niger overflowed it's banks?

lolz, they should just convert the road to an inland waterway route, since they are'nt ready to fix it.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ebuclassic18(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
lol dis one small come location 15 obigbo
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by agbalanze01: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
omenkaLives:
So for that reason, God shouldn't bless him? undecided
you no dey talk too much these days
you're becoming soo boring angry
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by watchindelta(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
civilization still far in the eyes of Nigerian leaders- still verrrrry farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr undecided undecided what a ppl.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by juman(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bollinger:

And to be replaced with whom? You all just don't get it. It doesn't matter who leads Nigeria because the end result will still be the same. Why? Because it's citizens are bad and the people you will select from your pool to lead you will also be bad. It's simple logic. Garbage in, garbage out. You can't have a field filled with weeds and expect good crops. It is mathmatically and scientifically impossible.

I agree with you this apc government performs poorly.
But there are many good hands that can do far better than buhari.

Fashola would do far better than this as president. Likewise ambode. Likewise amaechi. Likewise donald duke. Etc.
Surely osibanjo would do better.

There are arrays of non politicians that can perform far better than this.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by gbegemaster(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kutis2030:
brin bck uncle jona to repear it na
Lol. No abeg. We nor dey live life dey go back.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Bollinger(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
juman:

I agree with you this apc government performs poorly.
But there are many good hands that can do far better than buhari.

Fashola would do far better than this as president. Likewise ambode. Likewise amaechi. Likewise donald duke. Etc.
Surely osibanjo would do better.

There are arrays of non politicians that can perform far better than this.

All you've given is a list of corrupt managers. Not leaders. I can't believe you suggested Amaechi to lead a country like Nigeria. The only person on the list that is even worth considering is Osibanjo but we all know that OBJ has ruined it for all Yoruba people to lead the country ever again. And it is not about APC or PDP. PDP was in power for 16 years and they performed worse than what we are seeing now. Funny thing is, a lot of the people in PDP then are in APC now so what's the point? You need to come to terms with the fact the corruption levels in Nigeria is not normal and the country can never move forward until something is done about it.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by jasawa: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
hmmmm no wonder some useless Ipob called their homes ZOO, i guess they have every right since we now have River Aba in the middle of the street. what a shame! 16 years of PDP cant repair that street in Aba . But you come on nairaland and write trash about PMB thunder fire you and your generation.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by austinbrown: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Where is kpokpokon?
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by adetayo234: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
gbegemaster:
Your comments are meant to divert attention from Buhari's colossal failure

Nothing would stop him from leaving power come 2019

Who told you that your vote counts? With almanjiri vote alone, your vote will become inconsequential
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by juman(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bollinger:

All you've given is a list of corrupt managers. Not leaders. I can't believe you suggested Amaechi to lead a country like Nigeria. The only person on the list that is even worth considering is Osibanjo but we all know that OBJ has ruined it for all Yoruba people to lead the country ever again. And it is not about APC or PDP. PDP was in power for 16 years and they performed worse than what we are seeing now. Funny thing is, a lot of the people in PDP then are in APC now so what's the point? You need to come to terms with the fact the corruption levels in Nigeria is not normal and the country can never move forward until something is done about it.

Of course they are corrupt but good managers.
They would by far deliver well than this government.

Country can still move forward tremendously even with some level of corruption.
For example lagos governors perform well despite their overwhelming population challenges.
Mind you they are also corrupt, but they still deliver well.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by nuelsylves(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bollinger:

You have been making sense in all your comments. My question is, what do you think that will salvage the situation in this country?
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Bollinger(m): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
juman:

Of course they are corrupt but good managers.
They would by far deliver well than this government.

Country can still move forward tremendously even with some level of corruption.
For example lagos governors perform well despite their overwhelming population challenges.
Mind you they are also corrupt, but they still deliver well.

Do you know what an oxymoron is? Smh.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by juman(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bollinger:

Do you know what an oxymoron is? Smh.

You make me laugh. grin grin grin

Who is not corrupt in nigeria?
Those are corrupt but with sense of responsibility.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Bollinger(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
nuelsylves:

You have been making sense in all your comments. My question is, what do you think that will salvage the situation in this country?

It is very simple. Revolution. Do what Ghana did under Jerry Rawlings and wipe the slate clean. If not the cycle will continue forever. Believe it or not, Ghana is better of for it today. The alternative is war and no one want's that. Why would you want revolution? Because a child born in Nigeria today will know nothing else but corruption by the time he/she is a teen. That cycle needs to be broken. If not, the child will grow up into what we see as the leadership in Nigeria today.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Bollinger(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
juman:

You make me laugh. grin grin grin

Who is not corrupt in nigeria?
Those are corrupt but with sense of responsibility.

Again; Do you know what an oxymoron is?
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by juman(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Buhari is not a good president.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by nuelsylves(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bollinger:

It is very simple. Revolution. Do what Ghana did under Jerry Rawlings and wipe the slate clean. If not the cycle will continue forever. Believe it or not, Ghana is better of for it today. The alternative is war and no one want's that. Why would you want revolution? Because a child born in Nigeria today will know nothing else but corruption by the time he/she is a teen. That cycle needs to be broken. If not, the child will grow up into what we see as the leadership in Nigeria today.

Being a Nigerian, you know that the revolution you're suggesting won't work in this country; one way or the other, it must be tagged one sided.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Suspense12(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=akigbemaru post=55646750][/quote]

Later some wailers will come here and be praising himm...smh for Dem

D man na Failure

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Bollinger(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
nuelsylves:

Being a Nigerian, you know that the revolution you're suggesting won't work in this country; one way or the other, it must be tagged one sided.

Then nigeria will continue on this path of self destruction.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
GuntersChain:

In a sane environment is that the job of a community. I guess there must be an agency to be in charge of all this.
but you know we are not in a sane environment. am saying this because av seen roads that spoil like this in my area and b4 you know over ten tipper of broken blocks are bought by one MAN to fill it. many other household by thier own and contribute until the road is fixed. no tym to wait for government.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by gbegemaster(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
adetayo234:

Who told you that your vote counts? With almanjiri vote alone, your vote will become inconsequential
It's like you've done census on almajiri.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by adetayo234: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
gbegemaster:
It's like you've done census on almajiri.

Are you ready to bet? Buhari will win if he decides to contest. Your vote won't stop him.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by gbegemaster(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
adetayo234:

Are you ready to bet? Buhari will win if he decides to contest. Your vote won't stop him.
He won't win if you change that mentality.

The south is fragmented. The north is United. I believe the south is way more than the north in terms of population. We can win if we unite.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by nuelsylves(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bollinger:

Then nigeria will continue on this path of self destruction.

The worst of it is that we Nigerians can't come together and take a decisive action. Things are getting worser day by day. Just go through nairaland comments, you will see the so called leaders of tomorrow supporting and cheering up these past and present corrupt leaders.

Sincerely, we're just different nations pretending to be one.

I'm tired of this country.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by donnie(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sad. Abia government should visit this problem na.

No wonder Abians criticized the Abia- China $1.5b deal. See Reactions Here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes / Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants / Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.