Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress (68594 Views)

Lota Chukwu Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Yarnvibes(f): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2017
Apart from her role in comedy series Jenifa’s Diary, not much is known about the actress, Lota Chukwu.

She recently shared 15 things people may not know about her on her blog!

1). My full name is Ugwu Lotachukwu Jacinta Obianuju Amelia. I named myself Elixir, its the drink of the gods in Ancient Greek and it’s the source of their eternal youth and beauty (I’m a big fan of mythologies). And yes, with a face like this, the potion does exist.

2). I’m very, what I like to call ‘God-aware’. I’m not a Christian (Christ-like) yet, but I think about God in anything thing I do, not that it prevents me from committing sin all the time though. I guess it comes from my name “Lotachukwu” which means “remember God”. I am very scared of The Big Guy, and I try to make amends in my own little way, Like I don’t have s*x the day before I travel. Just one of little things silly things I do to make amends in case I die on the road.

3). My mum is the greatest human influence in my life. And she’s nothing like Prof. Dora Akunyili or the likes, she’s just her and that’s all I want to be. She taught me consciously and unconsciously just about every way I live my life

4). I’m a single mum with 4 kids I’d do anything for. And I have a boyfriend called Andre and he rides a 2004 toyota rav4.

5). I’m wired weird. Lol. I don’t see things from the usual or socially acceptable POV. And the quickest way to my heart is to respect my opinion.

6). I am very beautiful but that’s not what makes me attractive. There’s just something about me. Yep, no one has figured it out yet. Personally, I think It’s not just the fact that I’m witty, smart, intelligent, beautiful, selfless, honest, goofy, playful, or the fact that I’m a decent human being with a great sense of humor, it’s the amazing way it’s all combined. And that was me being modest.

7). I’m an optimist. So yeah for me, life is always the sunny side up. I’ve had bad things happen to me, so I understand it could always have being worse. So when things happen and everyone else is complaining and I can’t be bothered, just remember, I see my glass as always half full.

cool. I’m a hopeless romantic with a filthy mind. And that’s putting it mildly on both counts.

9). I’m a Sagittarian royalty. A Sagittarius through and through. Wise like the centaur and straight like an arrow.

10). I talk to myself a lot when I’m alone, which is almost all the time. The reason is simple. I am one of the smartest people I know, and I am easy to talk to and I give great advice. Do you think I’m too old to be a therapist?

11). I have a dance routine to all my favorite songs. So everytime you see me singing, just know there’s an Indian movie thing going on in my head.

12). I’m a sucker for love. Yep, I’m still searching for my one, true love and don’t dare tell me true love doesn’t exist. So it’s understandable that My greatest fear is ‘settling’ into marriage. Getting married for a reason other than “he makes me happy and I’m head over heels in love with him”.

13). I’ve never gone out on a romantic date before, like a dinner or a movie date. Neither have I ever had breakfast in bed or received flowers. At my age, just imagine. Smh

14). I know what my future holds and it doesn’t scare me. I won’t say I see my future, but I’ve always known how It would turn out, I guess that’s my gift. So I know I won’t live till old age. Maybe 35/40 tops, and I’ve accepted that. So love me while you can. But then again, maybe the world will end before y’all can get a chance to eat my funeral rice.
*ntoi*

15). I was made to be a star.
I know I’m boring but I don’t care *yawns*

http://fabinfos.com/15-things-you-never-knew-about-jenifas-diary-actress-lota-chukwu-a-k-a-kiki/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by GloriaNinja(f): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2017
YOU HAVE NEVER GONE ON A DATE BEFORE? HOW COME YOU ARE A SINGLE MOTHER OF 4? ABI DOG DEY IMPREGNATE YOU?

217 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2017
Why this one dey over-hype herself? No be say dem ask her this for interview oo..
When you are a star, your fans and bloggers write this about you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by 00Ademi(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Brb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by happney65: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
I said it..When she acted in reminisce's "Ponmile I knew there seems to be an attempt to make her a mega super star..

Now two threads are on the front page talking about this same girl..isoriat..

There is more than meets the eye

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
DC gd
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Donald7610: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
She's proud of herself
Yes,
original of yourself
Keep flying

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
DC gdgo GA
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by TheMainMan: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
she is not a single mum with four kids... she once addressed the rumour... does she even look like one? undecided undecided undecided

i like her tho

15 Likes

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Which of the moderator is in love with this lady?. grin

Two threads on her on front page.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by JamesReacher(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
LIES! Wetin dey worry Nairaland sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Oyecute(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Call your self whatever you want

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by DTalented(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Gotze1: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
You are a single mother of 4 but still having boyfriend. How many of your boyfriends fathered those those kids.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Adaumunocha(f): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Single mom with 4 kids
4 kids with this body? In Nigeria? Her gene good if its d truth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by fidet1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
4. You have a boyfriend, Andre.
12. You’re searching for true love.
14. You know you won’t live long.

Except she’s got a terminal illness, I’ll say she don de craze.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by TheMainMan: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
JamesReacher:
LIES! Wetin dey worry Nairaland sef
... i just tire

all ds article doesn't even makes any sense undecided

8 Likes

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
lai mohammed assistant i sight you

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by tspun(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
what....
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by silasweb(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
She is good
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by WIZGUY69(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
GloriaNinja:
YOU HAVE NEVER GONE ON A DATE BEFORE? HOW COME YOU ARE A SINGLE MOTHER OF 4? ABI DOG DEY IMPREGNATE YOU?

Babe... since I joined Nairaland 12 years ago... I have never sent a female a PM.. but after viewing your pic... I want to break the rule... can I? cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Anikulhapo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
4 kids, nawa o

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by primusmaximus: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
This interview is like 5 years old..... And it's her dogs she's referring to as kids.... she has four dogs.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by eazyfocus: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by gtboy2626: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
i tire for una
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by laborious(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wow!! This woman just said everything about me...except for 4 kids part...
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by coolxpat(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Strange
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Her First Point Tho: 'she's an elixir'

Greek Gods Drank An Elixir Nd Drop 4 Gifts
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by KingTom(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wey the mumu wey dey rant for the other thread say she never born it appears instead of 3 she has 4 undecided
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by MillionDollars: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
16. She looks like my girlfriend

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Ebuka Obi Uchendu & Wife, Cynthia Step Out In Style / Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.