Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Happy Birthday Babsopey - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Birthday Babsopey (1047 Views)

Happy Birthday Yewande1234 / Happy Birthday Cbella / Happy Birthday ( Short Story ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Babsopey by rachealfst(f): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2017
Happy Birthday to you, Babsopey.(Writer of My final year love season one and two)

Though we met on nairaland but it's an honor to have you as a friend even outside nairaland.

You gave me the best give on my last birthday. I still listen to that nice song you composed for me. I know you as a writer with great potentials, I never knew you are a good guitarist too.

Thank you for putting smiles on my face ever since I knew you. God bless you real good.

On this day I pray for you, may your joy be full, may the Lord grant you all the wonderful things your heart pants for, may He enlarge your coast and bless you beyond measures in Jesus name.
Have fun and enjoy your day.

Nairalanders please join me and wish him a Happy birthday.
Cc:
Angelinastto
ROYH
Hadampson
oluwatymyleyn and others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by rachealfst(f): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Cc:
ChemicalReaction
TheBlessedMAN
precuousuweh
Missmossy
FidelisMaria
YINKS89
olatex25
Djbasket
Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by Angelinastto(f): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2017
hope I'm not late. happy womb escape honey. Wishing you many more years. you are a blessing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by YINKS89(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Let us see pics now...

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by YINKS89(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Hbd llnp/ggmub.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by Missmossy(f): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2017
Happy Babsopey cheesy may this day be the beginning of more wonderful things to come. Birthdays come once in a year, enjoy this year's own while you can its your day!!

Where are we turning up to??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by ROYH(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2017
Awesome
rachealfst:
Happy Birthday to you, Babsopey.(Writer of My final year love season one and two)

Though we met on nairaland but it's an honor to have you as a friend even outside nairaland.

You gave me the best give on my last birthday. I still listen to that nice song you composed for me. I know you as a writer with great potentials, I never knew you are a good guitarist too.

Thank you for putting smiles on my face ever since I knew you. God bless you real good.

On this day I pray for you, may your joy be full, may the Lord grant you all the wonderful things your heart pants for, may He enlarge your coast and bless you beyond measures in Jesus name.

Cc:
Angelinastto
ROYH
Hadampson
oluwatymyleyn and others
Happy Womb Escape Dude, Wish You All The Goodies And Merimet Of Today And Many More Days To Come, Long Life And Prosperity...
rachealfst, Your Greeting Is Amazing, Am Blushing Oh!

Babsopey Don Use His Storyline And Guitarist Expertie Jack My Babe, Well, Overtaken Is Allow...
Enjoy The Fun To The Fullest Bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by olatex25(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2017
rachealfst:
Cc: ChemicalReaction TheBlessedMAN precuousuweh Missmossy FidelisMaria YINKS89 olatex25 Djbasket
Hbd bro llnp.... legend are born in April... we are legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by Fidelismaria: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hbd bro llnp many happy returns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by TheBlessedMAN: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
rachealfst:
Cc:
ChemicalReaction
TheBlessedMAN
precuousuweh
Missmossy
FidelisMaria
YINKS89
olatex25
Djbasket
its Workers day? No, its Farmers day? No..no. Farmers day na everyday.

Is it Bokoharams day?...no...no.,i don't think the government will be so daft to celebrate that...

Then what is it?
Ebola day? Laelae!

Independence day? Not yet

Megabite free day? Networks don't do that, cos the day they do it will be the day they enter gbese!

Is it Thunder free day? No.. Shango still dey strike people.

Free PETROL day? Hehehehe! For this recession? Laelae

or is it Garri advertisement day?...nooooooo.. As Garri no need advert...

Then what is it?

*after two hours of serious thinking*

oh! Its Babsopey's day! Wow! Thats absolutely worth celebrating.

We celebrate you today Babsopey, wishing you plenty megabites of Life plus abundance network of good health and prosperity to enjoy your browsing on this Internet called EARTH.

Welcome to your birthDAY Bro

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by Creeza(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Happy birthday bro. Wullnp

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by Creeza(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
YINKS89:
Let us see pics now...
brotherly, its been a while though, how is the ministry?
Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wao wao wao wao, let me stop before I start to sound like a spoilt siren. I'm honestly short of words. Damn! Human indeed covers more than cloth. Thanks guys, you took my breath away.

@rachelfst @Angelinastto @TheBlessedMan ROYH olatex YINKS89 MISSMOSSY Creeza Missmossy

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by Angelinastto(f): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Babsopey:
Wao wao wao wao, let me stop before I start to sound like a spoilt siren. I'm honestly short of words. Damn! Human indeed covers more than cloth. Thanks guys, you took my breath away.

@rachelfst @Angelinastto @TheBlessedMan ROYH olatex YINKS89 MISSMOSSY Creeza Missmossy
lol. all thanks to Rachelfst

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by Creeza(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Angelinastto:
lol. all thanks to Rachelfst
yea. She is definately wonderful

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
The war was over and I was indeed happy about our victory. Not just for the victory in itself but for the bravery of my soldiers, their resilient nature, never say die attitude and the massively ever underrated effort we applied in training. It was a job well done, strict to the plan, precise and accurate. I decided we are all going to share the spoil equally; the veterans and the rookie, the new recruits and the knights. It was worth it. At that moment, my goal was to see the freshness of my wonderful angelic wife. I cannot exchange her emotional welcoming with any other thing; a joy to my soul, a fuel to my vehicle and grease to my engine. Her smile is victory in itself. Her touch feels like cold water drank after an hour jog. Bright sun of the morning; yellow sun of the evening; a glorious sight to behold. Such was the welcoming of my beloved wife and God knows I don’t miss it for anything.

I was still re-sharpening my sword while exchanging jokes with the league of new recruits I was surrounded with when my phone’s message alert tone woke me up from that victorious dream. I checked the time and it was around 1AM in the morning. The notification bar of my small android phone signified I’ve got a new message and I always love to clear my notification bar. I checked the messages and was welcomed with sweet words, first from my baby, a good friend, Access bank and lastly GT bank. Oh it is my birthday! To make the matter sweet, I was welcomed into the rehearsal by the sweet and well harmonized birthday song, ministered to me by my own home choir, The King’s Royal Voices. . . And the rest is history they say.

All my “Atotonu” and “Alaye” is just to say a very big THANK YOU first to Almighty God my father (I bet nobody can withstand my bulsh*t the way He does). Secondly to my immediate family (siblings, parents and my amiable baby). Lastly but not the least to my friends, my “Ejika ti ko je korun o jabo”, my “eniyan to boni lara jasolo”. You guys made my day.

Without you, my day would have been like

Life without music – Aye saa
Drum without content – Agba ofifo
Food without salt – Otubante
Dam without water – Erepa

Thank you so much. God bless you all. A o maa rire barase o. Ese ganni

Tiyin ni tooto Opeyemi Babatunde (Babsopey)

@rachealfst @Angelinastto @TheBlessedMan
ROYH olatex YINKS89 MISSMOSSY Creeza
Missmossy

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Has One Of Your Most Hardening And Unpopular Fan I Wish U A Happy Birthday, Long Life And Prosperity. And U Shall Make Use Of It In Goodhealth,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by Hadampson(m): 6:47am On Apr 18, 2017
rachealfst:

Cc:
Angelinastto
ROYH
Hadampson
oluwatymyleyn and others
Happy birthday babsopey. I wish u many more years in sound health nd riches. May u live to fulfil ur purpose on earth. The sky is just ur starting point IJN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by ROYH(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Don't Mention Dude
Babsopey:

All Thanks To rachealfst...
@Babs, What's On Ground, I Mean Any New Love Story On Board?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
ROYH:
Don't Mention DudeAll Thanks To rachealfst... @Babs, What's On Ground, I Mean Any New Love Story On Board?
Yes bro. Something has been cooking for a while now. It'll show soon.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Babsopey by Topscoque(f): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Its better late than never..... Hapi brthdy Babs, u wil live long to fulfil ur destiny in d land of the living. Hp ure cooking anoda story 4 us already?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Atlantis: Will Rise Again / Get A Professional Blog Or Vlog Design. / Sex Escapedes (the Destruction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.