Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,959 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (73724 Views)

Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
funmisticqueen:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LMAO. Now you have resorted to the worship of 'small gods'. Nothing the God i serve can't handle. Any curse that you think in your heart against me and my family will return back to you sevenfold in the name of Jesus. Are you not the one that refused to eat. You cant even 'exchange wits' if you have any and have resorted to curses, if you like dance skelewu at a T junction like the yabaleft candidate you are.
[/s]
None of these will save you. Mind you, I'm not making threats - you can take them as threats if you like, but I'm just telling you the things to expect for casting the first stone. You started the parental insult, and as if it wasn't enough you progressed to making death wishes for yourself. And suddenly you remember Jesus? LMAO!
I have your picture and I have your number - enough said.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
helper to the rescue. Tell me what drug is taken for a yeast infection let me assess the so called help your fishbrain can come up with.
You must have the uncanny ability to stretch the borders of daftness for making me repeat myself again.
Your own case is different. You don't need any drugs, all you need are one toilet brush and a bucket of hot water filled with izaal and dettol.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2017
See why I said she's a frustrated, smelly pussy girl. All her family members are rape victims.

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 8:12am On May 05, 2017
PrickGetSize:

You must have the uncanny ability to stretch the borders of daftness for making me repeat myself again.
Your own case is different. You don't need any drugs, all you need are one toilet brush and a bucket of hot water filled with izaal and dettol.
the only the i can do to assist you is laugh at you,you really have nothing to do dont you,even buhari can't be blamed for this one
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 8:15am On May 05, 2017
PrickGetSize:
See why I said she's a frustrated, smelly pussy girl. All her family members are rape victims.
you only suceeded in proving to the world what a dumb fool you are. Small boy with size issue, hope you love the picture of the prick i imagined for you.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 8:16am On May 05, 2017
Technically, you started the parental insults.
PrickGetSize:
[s][/s]
None of these will save you. Mind you, I'm not making threats - you can take them as threats if you like, but I'm just telling you the things to expect for casting the first stone. You started the parental insult, and as if it wasn't enough you progressed to making death wishes for yourself. And suddenly you remember Jesus? LMAO!
I have your picture and I have your number - enough said.
you cant do anything effective. Whatever man. If you think having the last word is victory go ahead.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 8:27am On May 05, 2017
PrickGetSize:
by posting this picture, you lost the match. this is what you had to resort to, you have clearly lost little boy. I am sure the fatality blow was given when i posted the pictures of your AAA BATTERY size prick. Dont worry, i gave your bruised ego a befitting burial, i scattered the ashes in the bush where it belongs. You lost the fight when you lost hold of common sense and started talking like a rabid dog. Checkmate.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 9:06am On May 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
the only the i can do to assist you is laugh at you,you really have nothing to do dont you,even buhari can't be blamed for this one
Emotional b1tch, stop having spasms whenever you want to reply my mentions to avoid gibberish. Relax, take in as much air as your sperm-choked lungs can contain before hitting the submit button. Your IQ must have a negative integer attached to it.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Technically, you started the parental insults.

No, you did, the evidence is just two pages behind.

you cant do anything effective. Whatever man. If you think having the last word is victory go ahead.
I can fvck better than your paedophilic uncle who raped you when you were just 4.
I can flush out the catarrh in your gutter-reeking pussy with one powerful thrust of my big black prick. Unfortunately, I can't stand the smell oozing from it.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:12am On May 05, 2017
Oga please swerve, i have better things to do
PrickGetSize:

Emotional b1tch, stop having spasms whenever you want to reply my mentions to avoid gibberish. Relax, take in as much air as your sperm-choked lungs can contain before hitting the submit button. Your IQ must have a negative integer attached to it.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:16am On May 05, 2017
Oga please swerve, i have better things to do just admit you lost. Have a lovely day.
PrickGetSize:

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you only suceeded in proving to the world what a dumb fool you are. Small boy with size issue, hope you love the picture of the prick i imagined for you.
My prick is big, black and powerful, and I'm very proud of it. So, I'm not surprised you've been having wet dreams about it. But I can't fvck you just yet, I'm sorry. You need to treat your yeast infection first then write me a fvck request.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2017
[s]
funmisticqueen:
Oga please swerve, i have better things to do just admit you lost. Have a lovely day.
[/s]
Lost? Where is the ref to decide that? Is that why you chickened out last night? The spe.rm cells that made you should have been shot into your mother's anal cavity. You are a failure are if care isn't taken, the kids you would raise would be the same.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Oga please swerve, i have better things to do
You don't tell me when you stop, not after bragging that you would put me in my place. Ugly black hoe with the swag of a gang-rapë victim. Nearly every male members of your family has peed in your face.
You started the fight and you must see it to the finish. And if you stop replying me I'd chase you everywhere on this forum and keep quoting you.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:47am On May 05, 2017
I have finished the fight, you just cant come to terms with your defeat. There are 24 hours in a day, use it well if you know how to.
PrickGetSize:

You don't tell me when you stop, not after bragging that you would put me in my place. Ugly black hoe with the swag of a gang-rapë victim. Nearly every male members of your family has peed in your face.
You started the fight and you must see it to the finish. And if you stop replying me I'd chase you everywhere on this forum and keep quoting you.
feel free to continue quoting and disturbing me like the insignificant fly you are, when you are tired, you can look for directions on how to get a life. If you dont mind, i have work to do.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:50am On May 05, 2017
PrickGetSize:
[s][/s]
Lost? Where is the ref to decide that? Is that why you chickened out last night? The spe.rm cells that made you should have been shot into your mother's anal cavity. You are a failure are if care isn't taken, the kids you would raise would be the same.
is that all you can say. Empty barrel no content. And you actually feel you can talk.wake up, its a new day.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
is that all you can say. Empty barrel no content. And you actually feel you can talk.wake up, its a new day.
Nothing peeves me more than you mere mortals telling your god that you are done. You cannot be done until I say so. Don't lose your steam yet, this is a fight you started when you foolishly jumped on my post like you do when you see your uncle's dick; but I'll be the one to decide how it ends.
I have a job too, you should be happy if i actually take your pics to my shrine. It means your charcoal background that has shrouded your entire life is about to be transformed.
Just wait for it.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:16am On May 05, 2017
Like you said, i started the fight and i have finished it like a boss. Only i can say it is finished.
PrickGetSize:

Nothing peeves me more than you mere mortals telling your god that you are done. You cannot be done until I say so. Don't lose your steam yet, this is a fight you started when you foolishly jumped on my post like you do when you see your uncle's dick; but I'll be the one to decide how it ends.
I have a job too, you should be happy if i actually take your pics to my shrine. It means your charcoal background that has shrouded your entire life is about to be transformed.
Just wait for it.
who is the person that employed a re-tard like you. Oh well run along.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:19am On May 05, 2017
[s]
funmisticqueen:
I have finished the fight, you just cant come to terms with your defeat. There are 24 hours in a day, use it well if you know how to. feel free to continue quoting and disturbing me like the insignificant fly you are, when you are tired, you can look for directions on how to get a life. If you dont mind, i have work to do.
[/s]
Ugly hoe with a smelly toto actually thought she can troll me? Who the fvck is Fumigatedqueen in the comity of intellectuals on this forum? B1tch, you're so dumb you cannot form an O with the base of a beer bottle.
What work do you have when you spend all day on Nairaland begging your mates for a cure to yeast infection - or you think I don't see you? My rabbit has a better quality of life than you do. after all said and done, you are going back to bed tonight with your mosquito coil and an oil-lamp.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:22am On May 05, 2017
Continue, keep barking
PrickGetSize:
[s][/s]
Ugly hoe with a smelly toto actually thought she can troll me? Who the fvck is Fumigatedqueen in the comity of intellectuals on this forum? B1tch, you're so dumb you cannot form an O with the base of a beer bottle.
What work do you have when you spend all day on Nairaland begging your mates for a cure to yeast infection - or you think I don't see you? My rabbit has a better quality of life than you do. after all said and done, you are going back to bed tonight with your mosquito coil and an oil-lamp.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2017
[s]
funmisticqueen:
Like you said, i started te fight and i have finished it like a boss. Only i can say it is finished. who is the person that employed a re-tard like you. Oh well run along.
[/s]
It's probably your first time to encounter this moniker so you must open your head and learn something from me:
I decide when my fight should end!
What makes you the boss when I am smarter than all the losers that have sprouted out of your family tree? My toe alone packs more intelligence than all your ancestors cloned together.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:24am On May 05, 2017
You can never be my mate
PrickGetSize:
[s][/s]
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:25am On May 05, 2017
Haha! insignificant gnat, whatever
PrickGetSize:
[s][/s]
It's probably your first time to encounter this moniker so you must open your head and learn something from me:
What makes you the boss when I am smarter than all the losers that have sprouted out of your family tree? My toe alone packs more intelligence than all your ancestors cloned together.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:26am On May 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Continue, keep barking
Smelly pussy, the short-put replies won't discourage from taking you on a rape spree, and it's not going to end on this thread.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:27am On May 05, 2017
You havent shown the intelligence on this forum
PrickGetSize:
[s][/s]
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:28am On May 05, 2017
Get a life you broke ass nigga.
PrickGetSize:

Smelly pussy, the short-put replies won't discourage from taking you on a rape spree, and it's not going to end on this thread.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Haha! insignificant gnat, whatever
grin grin grin
Dumbo smello, is this what you have resorted to? I'm sure you were born feet first - your brain was overcooked/fried before the midwife was able to deliver you. Rational thinking was never encoded in your genes.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:31am On May 05, 2017
Smelling pussy, rape victim is that all you can come up with, you are seriously stale.
PrickGetSize:
[s][/s]
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Get a life you broke ass nigga.
It's better to be broke than to have an odoriferous pussy. I'm sure you're lonely and sad. No real man would want to fvck you.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2017
[s]
funmisticqueen:
Smelling pussy, rape victim is that all you can come up with, you are seriously stale.
[/s]
That's a fact!

1. You complained openly that your family members are rape victims and they're silent about it.

2. You have been asking for help to get rid of your smelly toto.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:40am On May 05, 2017
Is this all you are made of. Why am i surprised, you did keep me from sleeping on duty so thanks;but mind you from this little chat we had here i've got more intelligence than your future generations combined.for shame i know you will continue to quote me, i give you my blessings to continue to do so. meanwhile, your mates are moving foward in life, best of luck thinking with your prick, let's see where it gets you. Goodbye prickgetsize *takes a bow* *
PrickGetSize:
[s][/s]
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
You havent shown the intelligence on this forum
But I have proven myself to be your senior in all ramifications. Your problem obsession is with my big black prick and not the real character behind the moniker. I have seen your picture and you look like a product of an orang utan and a bonobo monkey. When you were an infant, you weren't a baby, you were a pikin. Where is the epistle now? Your memory bank has been defrauded. In other words, you have been rendered intellectually bankrupt!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.