Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

How Did Joseph Carpenter Die And Where Was He All Through The Agony Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Joseph Carpenter Die And Where Was He All Through The Agony Of Jesus (596 Views)

Did Joseph Have Any Other Wife Apart From Mary / Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Joseph Carpenter Die And Where Was He All Through The Agony Of Jesus by marklele(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2017
Please help me friends.
where was Joseph Carpenter the earthly father of Jesus all through the agony and death of Jesus and how did he die?
Re: How Did Joseph Carpenter Die And Where Was He All Through The Agony Of Jesus by An2elect2(f): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2017
I don't know but what do you want to do with it?
Re: How Did Joseph Carpenter Die And Where Was He All Through The Agony Of Jesus by marklele(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
I am writing a book that is why I thought I could get something from my friends over here. thanks though
Re: How Did Joseph Carpenter Die And Where Was He All Through The Agony Of Jesus by Image123(m): 12:45am On Apr 18, 2017
marklele:
Please help me friends.
where was Joseph Carpenter the earthly father of Jesus all through the agony and death of Jesus and how did he die?

The Bible says nothing about it and it's best to be silent where the Bible is. However, it's most likely that he was dead by then. Jesus committed His mother to John to take care of, that's one reason i suppose so. SUPPOSE is bold, underlined and emphatic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coven Meeting / The Only True Religion / How Valuable Is Your Soul?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.