Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Googles Autodraw App Help You Draw Like A Professional - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Googles Autodraw App Help You Draw Like A Professional (891 Views)

Can You Draw Or Act Video. Then Why Not Earn?. / Draw Like An Artist With This Google App / Steps On How To Turn You Picture Into Cartoon Corel Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Googles Autodraw App Help You Draw Like A Professional by peczy1st: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Google’s autodraw app makes drawing easier for everyone. Definitely not every one is good at sketching, Am one of those who can’t draw too. But with AutoDraw, Hopefully everyone could be an artist. Google recently lunched A web app that uses machine learning algorithms to match your aimless sketch with professional drawings to make you look like what you are willing to draw.

You can make use of your phone or desktop to access this web-based app. The instructions are simple and Straightforward that even a little boy can operate it. After visiting the app, Then you select the “Start drawing” button. There, you see the option to select the Autodraw pen and draw anything you are willing to.

I was just trying this A.I and i got an excellent result. Was trying to draw a glasses

Continue Reading:
http://www.tolanisblog.com/2017/04/google-autodraw-app-draw-like-artist.html

(1) (Reply)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Barack Obama / Photoshop Tutorials / Let Talk Design,let Make Your Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.