Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,924 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:36 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos (46468 Views)

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / "I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi / I Don’t Understand Why People Still Eat Isi Ewu - Oluwo Oba Akanbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by checkolatunji: 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
Ironically some people in his kingdom might not have access to ordinary "good drinking water".......... angry

And he is now the Fed/State Gov that will provide basic amenities for his people abi?

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by Bridget95(f): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
whistle blowers oya blow the whistle on this Oba to EFCC.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by popularbc: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oba enjohn, i mean enjoy ur Monie buko.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by ademasta(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oluwo of Iwo
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by bsideboii(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Rent-a-car And d silly amiloaded just spoilt the pictures with her ugly logo. At least put them in right places.. Tains
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by JORDAN202: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
ALL THESE LUXURIOUS Lifestyles OF OUR TRADITIONAL RULERS SHOULD BE CHANNELED INTO HELPING THEIR SUBJECTS.

THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND LIVES IN LUXURY BUT HER SUBJECTS ARE VERY WELL CARED FOR.

WE MUST STOP THESE RULERS FROM SUCH EXTRAVAGANCES WHEN THEIR SUBJECTS ARE STARVING.............

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by kenoz(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Full of swags
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Does it belong to him or is it rented?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by RALPHOW(m): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=VanBommel post=55651091]Yahoo yahoo oba[/quote

PONZI SCHEME OBA
BITCOIN YAHOO OBA
SWANG OBA
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by tommychizzle(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
stale
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by Danialuone: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
God please pick my own call too .
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by Tisham20(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin him people don enter one chance
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by ayindejimmy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Iwo people don enter one chance grin

I tell you
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by VanBommel(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=RALPHOW post=55653994][/quote]

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by VanBommel(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
adetayo234:

How? Is he collecting the money from them? Or you are too daft not to differentiate between a governor and a traditional ruler?
common shet up there, ani.mal

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by davit: 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Where is the road in Iwo to use this kinda car? Misplaced priority!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by geronimoedeh1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
An Oba marrying a foreigner?...
bastardization of tradition
desecration of the Royal stool.....
balkanization of identity all in the name of sophistication...
Afonj*s
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by BALLOSKI: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
nairalandfreak:
grin grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by emmahoney(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
seguno2:
While his Iwo people are rocking with poverty?
No clean water, no electricity, no good roads, inadequate clinics and unemployment?
The oyinbos who made the borrowed car that he is posing with must be having a good laugh about the yahoo yahoo black man.
Are you sure of these or you are just guessing? Definitely, you are guessing!!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by Iamsolslim(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
hollowpot15684:
I smell Froshness
is this lambo gonna be used In that smelly town of IWO...
tell us d name of ur town sufideen
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by adetayo234: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
VanBommel:
common my stupid and cursed father is a useless animal
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by orjaha(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
modern king in modern generation in new life of Iwo people
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by speezyWears: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Make ur findings about him before you criticise him. Besides he's not local government chairman nor the governor. So he's not getting allocation for budget from government

You have sense

Respect
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by lekropasky(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
worldman:
this is the best oba of iwo come to iwo and see meaningful development

Can you mention one out of these developments?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by NabeelAbu: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
like him or not he remains my Oba. Wailers continue. call him any sort of names. God will judge.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by Charly68: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Honestly I was thinking about this phrase of a thing when I saw it here..One chance indeed.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by Henon: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
He lacks wisdom and understanding
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by Ninilowo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oya, .... One.... .. .. Two.... Go!

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo king
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by HrmOlolade(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
hollowpot15684:
I smell Froshness

is this lambo gonna be used In that smelly town of IWO...
Smelly like your maggot infected mouth. eranko buruku
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by mikolo80: 4:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by ysg4real(m): 4:32am On Apr 18, 2017
Yeah right! you can easily rent one with affinity rentals in toronto. The background looks like their location.
I have rented that a couple of times. lol.
Aminat508:
Kabiesi and swags cheesy

See more photos here

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/04/see-photos-of-oluwo-of-iwo-oba.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names Of Traditional Rulers In Yoruba Land / 'Happy Birthday' In Igbo? / Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.