Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos (46509 Views)

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / "I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi / I Don’t Understand Why People Still Eat Isi Ewu - Oluwo Oba Akanbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by dee02(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2017
Rocking his new Lambo indeed.
BorrowPose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by ykgold29(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2017
am a native of iwo town, the king is not d owner of d car. He was even pictured with a 2016 benz g wagon last week. I pray he owns such car in the future coz he is very patriotic to iwo land compare to all those bastards politicians in iwo. He's gat swag and class but not that rich. Long live my king, God bless iwo land and nigeria as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Iwo people don enter one chance grin

How if i may ask? Oga face your dilapidated town..
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
Ironically some people in his kingdom might not have access to ordinary "good drinking water".......... angry

You mean same way as the entire Otuoke community does not have access to good drinking water?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by farihafaheemah(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
soberdrunk:

You are the one that needs to 'make findings', these kings receive 'very fat' cheques and many goodies from the government, they even receive salaries....... angry

Let me address your argument once and for all, he was made before he became king, he lives most of his life in Europe. If you don't know let me tell u this, now Ibadan - Iwo - osogbo road now motorable courtesy of Oluwo of Iwo. He used his personal money to mobilise people to fix that road, not only that he was there in person to supervise the work. I know much about the Oluwo. Do u even know he married to Jamaican lady and that's only wife he has. He has money already b4 he came to the throne. Mind you I'm not from iWO
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by VanBommel(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=adetayo234 post=55656277][/quote] LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos by Bentobi1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
nairalandfreak:
Iwo people don enter one chance grin
can't Stop Laughing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Sexy Igbo Names / Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.