Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers (27081 Views)

Kemen And Ifu Ennada Spark Dating Rumour / Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Afam4eva(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
I didn't really watch the Big Brother Naija 2017 but i followed most of the happening on Nairaland all over the internet. I even got to watch some highlights of the show and i saw the video where Kemen was accused of molesting TBoss.

Let me say it here that as much as the Nigerian in me feels some pity for kemen for the way he was disquaified and eventually been taunted wherever he goes, i think it's brazen idiocy to take lightly the issue of rape. If this show was done in a developed country. kemen would by now be vising the law court on a regular basis to know how many years he would spend in jail.

It's funny that some characters came out in defense of Kemen, calling TBoss all sorts of name. These people have been fvcked up by the Nigerian system, so they can't tell right from wrong. To them, if a girl comes to your house to visit, you must do her and if she refuses, you do it by force. These cretins are the worst of the worst.

Now, the idiots that i described above me aren't really my problem. My problem is when celebrities whether in the name of comedy or any form of entertainment down play what TBoss went through. I cringed when i watched AY and Helen paul tow the line of senselessness but stupidly taunting TBoss at the "Warri Again" show. As if that was not enough, AY brought the stupidity to the "AY live" that held yesterday. I cringed whenever the camera focused on TBoss while they were taunting her. Comedians took turns in humiliating her because they had nothing else to offer.

Whether you like TBoss or not, i don't think any sane human being should support the character assasination that she has suffered in the hands of these so called celebrities and quasi nonentities. I wonder why she keeps showing up in those shows anyways.

My 2cents.

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Tallesty1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Unnecessary post

208 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Smellymouth: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
What else do y'all want? Kemen's head?

What did Jesus spend years on earth teaching? LOVE and FORGIVENESS!!

Haba., make una let kemen rest na. Make the dude commit suicide?

Truth is, no one is perfect. Forgiveness is the key.
John 8 vs 7.. "..Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone.."

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by IamAirforce1: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
I'm not a fan of Tboss

But honestly, Ay really humiliated her last night at Ay live in warri.

I feel for her.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by kiddoiLL(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Apkororo was like "dis yr bobby dey heal pple upandan"...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Afam4eva(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Apkororo was like "dis yr bobby dey heal pple upandan"...
Akpororo just face the girl yesterday. E just be like say dem plan her come. She was trying to hard to compose herself. if this shit continues she might just blow up at anyone who tries such nonsense.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by gurunlocker: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
I thought they've concluded BBN? Why all this noise again?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by toyinjimoh(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
enough of dis bbn news for God sake...haba
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by holatimmy(f): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Everybody has a 'take' on BBN

If we all start writing...Nairaland will experience overload.

Sometimes you should keep some opinions to yourself.
Whether you like it or not BBN has come and gone and the losers lost and the winners won.

Get a life people

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by abescom: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Some are just sick. I am one of those who dislike Tboss passionately because of her attitude but let's face it, Kemen is an idiot to have done that. I told my wife and her brother that Kemen looks and acts like a rapist and three days later he did what he did.

Outright foolish. He was always scared to approach any of the girls and then go behind them to say xyz likes him whereas it is he who likes them but scared to go after them.

Must have doing it for a long time.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Victorakats(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dear Op,
May the good Lord bless and favour you for saying the bitter truth.
May your daughters never be exposed to rape or sexual abuse in any form or manner.

This is the singular reason why I supported TBOSS all through the show.

It baffles me that many people have lost their conscience and have decided to talk like a motor park touts.

If you have no idea what consentual sex is about or what sexual molestation is about, please ask questions but don't talk out of mere ignorance and foolishness.

Thank you!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Threebear(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bless up brother. Honestly I didn't like you before but you've redeemed yourself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Enough of this bbn news please

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by seunmsg(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Absolute nonsense. You guys need to stop over flogging this issue. Kemen did not rape or attempt to rape Tboss at any point in the BBN house. They slept together on the same bed for crying out loud so what do you think should happen?

It is normal for a guy to make the first move, if the lady says stop, that's the end. Kemen touched her and she shifted to the other side. He stoped immediately and that was it. He did not force himself on her in any way.

I don't support rape in anyway but at the same time, we should stop trying to put out a false narrative of what actually transpired. Kemen is now a brand and we need to stop trying to pull him down because of a silly game that is long over. It is the height of injustice to label Kemen a rapist.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by vivianbelema(f): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Benekruku(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I'm not a fan of Tboss

But honestly, Ay really humiliated her last night at Ay live in warri.

I feel for her.

Sincerely, I felt for the girl. If I happen to be her father, I would have paid for AY`s execution in advance.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by KevinDein: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Well said. Kemen deserves some form lynching.
Apologies are never enough angry

Sarcasm y'all... Jeez

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by slurryeye: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Shame on this generation angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by mployer(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
I didn't know this Op is this jobless.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by jonahsunday97(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
who ever post this nonsense,I believe say na goat give your MAMA belle,mitcheeeew

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Stevoohlicent(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Una no dey tire when I think say this bbn shitt don dey end another post show nawa na real wa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
It shows our mentality has been raped by the Nigeria mentality..... Why mock her again,after all she passed through.

Our celebs suck

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by kiddoiLL(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Akpororo just face the girl yesterday. E just be like say dem plan her come. She was trying to hard to compose herself. if this shit continues she might just blow up at anyone who tries such nonsense.
really? well dat wan consign dem..d bobby xev na one small bobby way b like disney Mulan bobby....dem blast am o dem no blast am o..i dey live my own life

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by daveP(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
smh. a.y has gone mad again. proves the fact these guys take 'something' b4 climbing that stage. if in doubt ask the headmaster, lalasticlala.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by adorablepepple(f): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
undecided
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by HRich(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Please enough of this nonsense BB something nah

I thought it has been won abi Nairaland wan start their own
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by GloriaNinja(f): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
AY AND HELEN PAUL ARE JUST JERKS THO, ALL THE INDIVIDUALS SUPPORTING KEMEN ARE ALSO JERKS.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Mydreamman: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by patola080(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Is because today is work free day dat is why we re still hearing all dis BBN since
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by teelaw4life(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Okay.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Fvk Kemen, Fvk Tboss, Fvk u Op, Fvk any pro-kemen/Tboss fan dat wud quote me... mke we hear word abeg.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zion Idibia's 9th Birthday Photos / "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy / Eric Many Wins N14M Case For Runtown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.