Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers (27078 Views)

Kemen And Ifu Ennada Spark Dating Rumour / Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
seunmsg:
Absolute nonsense. You guys need to stop over flogging this issue. Kemen did not rape or attempt to rape Tboss at any point in the BBN house. They slept together on the same bed for crying out loud so what do you think should happen?

It is normal for a guy to make the first move, if the lady says stop, that's the end. Kemen touched her and she shifted to the other side. He stoped immediately and that was it. He did not force himself on her in any way.

I don't support rape in anyway but at the same time, we should stop trying to put out a false narrative of what actually transpired. Kemen is now a brand and we need to stop trying to pull him down because of a silly game that is long over. It is the height of injustice to label Kemen a rapist.

your first move is to wait until everyone is asleep and then sneak into a girls bed?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Akainzo:

I would be mightily glad if you can show me a single case of months in prison in those developed countries for "groping" or "touching a private part". Note, Kemen did not rape the lady.

People really do need to read up on what constitutes rape.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/04/10/police-texas-doctor-sexually-assaults-female-patients-loses-license/
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
the continued humiliation of tboss is a big fuuuck you to all sexual assault survivors.

pure Nigerian mentality - no be basketmouth dey joke on twitter about rape after three dates?

it is a message to molesters and aspiring rapists everywhere - you will get away with it. the victim will be blamed.

the other lesson is to take a page from sanusi, ensure your daughter is tough and knows martial arts, so when any musclebound or other type eejit like kemen tries any nonsense she can and will beat the sheet out of him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Uberalles: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Let's call a spade a spade.

Kemen did not rape Tboss. He was given green light all the way. He went to cash in however inappropriate it may seem. He made a move she rejected he stopped. All this bearing in mind someone who is sleeping would be oblivious to the act and as such unable to resist/reject. in this case fortunately for him she moved and he did not proceed.

I respect women and I would say it is totally inappropriate to touch a woman who is sleeping most especially when a relationship has not been defined.Only Kemen knows what his intentions were.
It is not accurate to call the act rape. neither is it accurate to call the act attempted rape. I do agree though it is wrong for a female to be touched without her consent and this is where Kemen erred.

Let the man be he has learnt his lesson many others have learnt this as well .Allow him to grow and thrive and to correct his past act by treating women with respect.
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by crowntoro(f): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:
whats the laughter for

Please fuckoff
who collected your bread??#mumu
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by jardprinz: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Op village pple have finally succeeded in making him useless...he doesn't know wat is called rape anymore
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by jardprinz: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Thank you Op village people have taken his sense

Uberalles:

Kemen did not rape Tboss. He was given green light all the way. He went to cash in however inappropriate it may seem. He made a move she rejected he stopped. All this bearing in mind someone who is sleeping would be oblivious to the act and as such unable to resist/reject. in this case fortunately for him she moved and

I respect women and I would say it is totally inappropriate to touch a woman who is sleeping most especially when a relationship has not been defined.Only Kemen knows what his intentions were.
It is not accurate to call the act rape. neither is it accurate to call the act attempted rape. I do agree though it is wrong for a female to be touched without her consent and this is where Kemen erred.

Let the man be he has learnt his lesson many others have learnt this as well .Allow him to grow and thrive and to correct his past act by treating women with respect.
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Seun360(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nonochi:
Ay is a clown, he has a baby girl, and I pray such thing should happen to her, enough of this nonsense, from this useless comedians, as for Helen Paul, she's a shame to womanhood

The truth of the matter is that... The both aren't even funny, they are doing everything they can to remain relevant.
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Setaje(f): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
MrPresident1:
Setaje, who is Kemen undecided

Kemen Is a guy that was accused of sexual molestation in a reality show that also allows sex and immorality.
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
KevinDein:
Well said. Kemen deserves some form lynching.
Apologies are never enough angry

Sarcasm y'all... Jeez
Kill him, Saint!

that what u want.

and I will make sure u eat his flesh.

#i know d ban is coming.
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
oyb:

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/04/10/police-texas-doctor-sexually-assaults-female-patients-loses-license/

Losing license is now being in prison!

little wonder naija is underdeveloped!
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by wirinet(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Uberalles:

Kemen did not rape Tboss. He was given green light all the way. He went to cash in however inappropriate it may seem. He made a move she rejected he stopped. All this bearing in mind someone who is sleeping would be oblivious to the act and as such unable to resist/reject. in this case fortunately for him she moved and he did not proceed.

If it could be proven that his finger penetrated her private part while under the sheets, that would be considered legally as rape. Making a move is not sticking your fingers up a lady's ass.

When did Tboss give Kemem the green lights? She told him severally she was not interested.
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by MrPresident1: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Setaje:

Kemen Is a guy that was accused of sexual molestation in a reality show that also allows sex and immorality.

I know jare grin, I wanted to look for your trouble cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
emmanuelike:

Losing license is now being in prison!

little wonder naija is underdeveloped!

In August, the first victim reported to police that she went to Ozumba’s office for a physical disability shot. She said the doctor made her get undressed and cover up with up a sheet. Afterwards, he allegedly began rubbing the outside and the inner parts of her legs. He then poked something into her genitals. At first, the victim thought it was a cord from a sonogram machine, but she quickly realized it was the doctor’s fingers.

When the doctor left the room, the woman jumped up, got dressed, and left. She later called the police and explained what happened.

Ozumba’s family released a statement shortly after the accusations, stating that they’re standing behind him and hoping the legal system will prove his innocence.

"“We flatly deny each and every false allegation and are confident that the legal system will vindicate Dr. Ozumba.”"

Ozumba doesn’t have any prior criminal charges. He’s a sports medicine doctor who was fully licensed by the Texas Medical Board 2005. He’s worked as the team doctor for several high schools and colleges in the McKinney area.

The doctor was charged with sexual assault with a $50,000 bond. He was released from jail on Sunday.

Anyone with any information on the accusations or anyone with tips should call Jennifer Grounds with the McKinney Police Department at 972-547-2727.

this is why in addition to being aspiring rapists, eeejits like you are the lost generation, too shallow and lazy to read, devoid of any morals or empathy, and quick to defend the most heinous of crimes

you think na naija where you sort police? read the article, sex offender
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by ncoolsome(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pls cn someone define RAPEcuz it seems a brother cnt make the first move again...
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Swizdoe(m): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
I didn't really watch the Big Brother Naija 2017 but i followed most of the happening on Nairaland all over the internet. I even got to watch some highlights of the show and i saw the video where Kemen was accused of molesting TBoss.

Let me say it here that as much as the Nigerian in me feels some pity for kemen for the way he was disquaified and eventually been taunted wherever he goes, i think it's brazen idiocy to take lightly the issue of rape. If this show was done in a developed country. kemen would by now be vising the law court on a regular basis to know how many years he would spend in jail.

It's funny that some characters came out in defense of Kemen, calling TBoss all sorts of name. These people have been fvcked up by the Nigerian system, so they can't tell right from wrong. To them, if a girl comes to your house to visit, you must do her and if she refuses, you do it by force. These cretins are the worst of the worst.

Now, the idiots that i described above me aren't really my problem. My problem is when celebrities whether in the name of comedy or any form of entertainment down play what TBoss went through. I cringed when i watched AY and Helen paul tow the line of senselessness but stupidly taunting TBoss at the "Warri Again" show. As if that was not enough, AY brought the stupidity to the "AY live" that held yesterday. I cringed whenever the camera focused on TBoss while they were taunting her. Comedians took turns in humiliating her because they had nothing else to offer.

Whether you like TBoss or not, i don't think any sane human being should support the character assasination that she has suffered in the hands of these so called celebrities and quasi nonentities. I wonder why she keeps showing up in those shows anyways.

My 2cents.

Oga so Kemen should go to jail because he touched her, she no gree and he let her be? How can you call that rape.
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by henryuzor(m): 3:52am On Apr 18, 2017
seunmsg:
Absolute nonsense. You guys need to stop over flogging this issue. Kemen did not rape or attempt to rape Tboss at any point in the BBN house. They slept together on the same bed for crying out loud so what do you think should happen?

It is normal for a guy to make the first move, if the lady says stop, that's the end. Kemen touched her and she shifted to the other side. He stoped immediately and that was it. He did not force himself on her in any way.

I don't support rape in anyway but at the same time, we should stop trying to put out a false narrative of what actually transpired. Kemen is now a brand and we need to stop trying to pull him down because of a silly game that is long over. It is the height of injustice to label Kemen a rapist.
Thank you very much... consent for sex between a man and woman is usually implied and not written.As a man you must make the first move by touching a woman,if she is game she will respond and encourage you and then you continue,but if not she will also respond and discourage you then you stop.....that is exactly what kemen did,so what is all this nonsense about him being a rapist
It's not like he sneaked to her bed to touch her,she actually slept on the same bed with him,and that as far as I am concerned is implied consent which encouraged kemen on
Lest I forget,Debbie rise kissed bassey when he was sleeping,without his consent....why is nobody calung her a rapist
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Kaymaxine(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2017
Any guy(s) dt has nt tried touching a girl he liks and slept on d same bed with him,in d middle of the nite,ONLY HAS the rite to blame kemen.
Twas even biggie that reported kemen to tboss undecided undecided undecided
who will be "molested" without knowing for crying out loud
she didnt even knw wat happened to ha(33year old woman)
are u fckn kiddn me
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by monex(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2017
Akainzo:

I would be mightily glad if you can show me a single case of months in prison in those developed countries for "groping" or "touching a private part". Note, Kemen did not rape the lady.

People really do need to read up on what constitutes rape.
While i agree that rape must involve penetration, groping without consent is an offence and is deemed sexual assault. The thing about the video is that:

(1) Kemen stopped immediately Tboss turned away from him
(2) there is no proof as per where Kemen's hands were exactly. They shared a duvet meaning kemen could take his hands inside the duvet
(3) There is no hard proof that Tboss wasn't conscious. This would have been the best way to prove an assault.

while we all know Kemen assaulted Tboss, it might be a tough case to prove in court. Bassey vs Debbie Rise is an easier case to win sef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Kemen is guilty of sexual assault.
The guide to adult relations is that the first sexual move has to be made with consent. Of course consent doesn't have to be explicit, but you just know when it's there. Nor be man you be? Ok she dey give green light, what happened to going up to her earlier in the night and trying your luck? Not later when everyone is asleep you look furtively around like a thief in the night before sticking ya fat fingers where it don't belong.
I mean I was so ashamed for him. Na hin type dey stand crotch to ass for woman nyansh inside packed molue dey catch cheap thrills.
Na bad habit follow am reach public domain so.

That said, I believe he's been chastised enough and gets it now.
And AY/Akpororo/Basketmouth, these guys are just untalented and uninspired loudmouths that ride on the Nigerian people's penchant for everything selfish, uncouth and lowest of the low. Fùck em.
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Codes151(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Who is this infamous goat?
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by okoliexpress: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2017
thank you. i keep feeling bad when i see people equate what kemen did with rape. the guy made a mistake and that what it is, he was just a victim of signal misinterpretation. and to be sincere i am disappointed whenever i hear a fellow guy bash this brother, it makes no sense whatsoever for a guy to bash him.
seunmsg:

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by fynex(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
I didn't really watch the Big Brother Naija 2017 but i followed most of the happening on Nairaland all over the internet. I even got to watch some highlights of the show and i saw the video where Kemen was accused of molesting TBoss.

Let me say it here that as much as the Nigerian in me feels some pity for kemen for the way he was disquaified and eventually been taunted wherever he goes, i think it's brazen idiocy to take lightly the issue of rape. If this show was done in a developed country. kemen would by now be vising the law court on a regular basis to know how many years he would spend in jail.

It's funny that some characters came out in defense of Kemen, calling TBoss all sorts of name. These people have been fvcked up by the Nigerian system, so they can't tell right from wrong. To them, if a girl comes to your house to visit, you must do her and if she refuses, you do it by force. These cretins are the worst of the worst.

Now, the idiots that i described above me aren't really my problem. My problem is when celebrities whether in the name of comedy or any form of entertainment down play what TBoss went through. I cringed when i watched AY and Helen paul tow the line of senselessness but stupidly taunting TBoss at the "Warri Again" show. As if that was not enough, AY brought the stupidity to the "AY live" that held yesterday. I cringed whenever the camera focused on TBoss while they were taunting her. Comedians took turns in humiliating her because they had nothing else to offer.

Whether you like TBoss or not, i don't think any sane human being should support the character assasination that she has suffered in the hands of these so called celebrities and quasi nonentities. I wonder why she keeps showing up in those shows anyways.

My 2cents.

You said you really didn't follow the show, so I guess there are lots of things you didn't follow.. ..

We're humans...i believe kemen didn't just decide to do what he did.. .something definitely lead to something, with all the irresponsible attitude and immoral acts performed in the name of playing a game with nothing to teach the younger generation...they both know the truth of what happened, and that's why it's good to be careful what angle you choose to attack a situation when you don't have full knowledge of it.. .

Did kemen rape Tboss?...
Did he drug her?
Can someone touch you while you asleep and you don't feel anything?

I love and respect the female folk 101%...
But what you attract is what you get...
They had their moments in the house which you obviously didn't see!

It's high time we start investigating things properly rather than just commenting on what other people just put out there...
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by fynex(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I'm not a fan of Tboss

But honestly, Ay really humiliated her last night at Ay live in warri.

I feel for her.

Yes that's wrong. ...
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Akainzo(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2017
monex:

While i agree that rape must involve penetration, groping without consent is an offence and is deemed sexual assault. The thing about the video is that:

(1) Kemen stopped immediately Tboss turned away from him
(2) there is no proof as per where Kemen's hands were exactly. They shared a duvet meaning kemen could take his hands inside the duvet
(3) There is no hard proof that Tboss wasn't conscious. This would have been the best way to prove an assault.

while we all know Kemen assaulted Tboss, it might be a tough case to prove in court. Bassey vs Debbie Rise is an easier case to win sef.

To be honest, there is no proof of sexual ASSAULT. Sexual indiscretion, Yes but ASSAULT, No.

The requirements for proof of Assault can't be achieved as no one can conclusively prove his fingers entered her. Remember, both decided to share the same bed and share the same Duvet. By sharing duvet, it is a reasonable expectation that their body parts would touch, including the privates.

Thus, except anyone can prove his fingers inside her, then no assault case can stick.
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Akainzo(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2017
oyb:

Hope you noticed the distinctions in this case to Kemen's!

1. The Doc abused a standing ethics rule.
2. He PENETRATED the genitals of the ladies.

And what you linked is a suspension of his license not a court case outcome.
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2017
Akainzo:

Hope you noticed the distinctions in this case to Kemen's!

1. The Doc abused a standing ethics rule.
2. He PENETRATED the genitals of the ladies.

And what you linked is a suspension of his license not a court case outcome.

And what was kemen accused of?

So you need someone to craft a rule for you before you understand you cannot touch women without their consent?
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Akainzo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
oyb:

And what was kemen accused of?

So you need someone to craft a rule for you before you understand you cannot touch women without their consent?

You can't touch anyone without their consent BUT touching them is NOT AN ASSAULT!
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Akainzo:

You can't touch anyone without their consent BUT touching them is NOT AN ASSAULT!

stop trying to be smart - where was kemen accused of touching tboss?

or you want to claim that touching a womans breasts , or vagina or thighs without her assent is not sexual assault?

or you want to pretend that sexual assault is only when there is penile penetration?

one good thing about this iteration of BBN, it has highlighted the fact that there is a serious culture of condoning sexual assault and rape in this country

people will bend over themselves to make the most bizarre excuses for the perps and slut shame the victim.

as far as most of you are concerned, its only rape if it is a stranger in a dark alley.

everything else is just slut who should be grateful for the attention.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Akainzo:

To be honest, there is no proof of sexual ASSAULT. Sexual indiscretion, Yes but ASSAULT, No.

The requirements for proof of Assault can't be achieved as no one can conclusively prove his fingers entered her. Remember, both decided to share the same bed and share the same Duvet. By sharing duvet, it is a reasonable expectation that their body parts would touch, including the privates.

Thus, except anyone can prove his fingers inside her, then no assault case can stick.

someone enters into anothers bed - becomes both decided to share the same bed.
na real wah for you defenders and advocates of sexual assault.

in your book, the moment two people are under a bedsheet, their privates are reasonably expected to touch cheesy cheesy
must be some mighty extendable genitals we're talking about here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zion Idibia's 9th Birthday Photos / "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy / I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.