Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? (4134 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
If i should catch you ehn.. You'd regret the day you become a member on nairaland.. I mean thay day you created this moniker.
adorablepepple:

Oponu
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
No I don't think a guy should want to make money because of a GIRL. If he has that kind of mentality, he'll just attract the goldsiggers. Make money because of your family etc not because of a girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by adorablepepple(f): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
paybak:
If i should catch you ehn.. You'd regret the day you become a member on nairaland.. I mean thay day you created this moniker.
I just checked your profile pic, and I cannot but apologise to myself, for replying you in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
GideonOmach:

hahahaha... this brother is not getting it yet. it has not gotten to that yet na, brother.
Our challenge here is that we don't understand ourselves or who we are. we don't understand what value or worth means.
No one is saying money is bad or not good but we are affirming that money itself feeds upon a platform called Worth(compendium of any individual's value system). What you call money is value – artificial value; An artificial value used to get other artificial values but you see that those values have to depend on the value inside or innate called worth. Human worth is an original value because every other valuables are instrumental and second to it.
when you let money give you worth, you become artificial and fake because when money goes, you are gone; it simply means that when money is there you are good, when it is gone you are bad. you become inconsistent and untruthful, undependable but when you have a platform on which money can stay, life will be very beautiful and great.
Humans not only have worth or value, they are Values also on a higher level and only in a sense more meticulously because they solve needs and are the worth of their values. if they have no value, they have no worth. if they cannot solve anything or be answer to a need then they are Valueless and thus worthless. it is those values that create and make Life worth living even when there is nothing that is key. Other kinds of values are secondary to the role of this.
You don't use artificial values to acquire original values. if you succeed with it I can bet you that all of you are artificial, unreal and you may have problems with sound living and it doesn't last.
Now what that brother is talking is from experience. you may want to meet him to tell you where he is coming from. They are not just money's people but people's people.
money is good but you need to have a sense of your own. there's no responsible person who doesn't understand that money is not needful in this subject but there's also no responsible person who won't understand what we are saying here both boys and girls. anyone who objects to what we are saying is arrantly irresponsible and if not cured is not going to make anything called home.
So, you acquire real values with real and original values. so also you engage with real people who are sound and have large perspectives of Life by Real values. it's inside – what you are built of that influences your disposition towards people and things. Anybody who has such ideology described above is just not ready to settle down yet. he wants to live as life comes. such persons are childish and immature. before you settle down, you must have grown in the head and in the heart and how the head have grown has a long way on inclining the heart. so you are not ready when you have not grown in the head.
Do always remember that like in this context will attract like. I have a vision that is alike with this person's, you'll see that we are going to blend and move far and succeed with each other but if we're not alike, we don't have same vision or idea of things, we are most likely not to get along. Here, artificial people are those who will agree more with artificial values giving less consideration to real and original values. Those kind of persons are poor sighted and prone to be caught in a snare of bad and unfulfilled life. A failed Life. likewise the real and original people agree with real values and watch out for them more than they do for artificial ones.
Note: it's not like any of them don't look at both of the ends they may get but that they attach more priority and focus on one that may be seen as major than they do the other one. *Material values are artificial*.
no one is saying money is not good but if you allow it to replace your originality and personality, brother you are not there yet oo. Good day sir. ..

It's pretty glaring you don't understand where I am coming from. See when it comes to female attraction, Money, Fame, Power, Good Genes (Good Looks), and Humour are key here. At the top of the pyramid, the factor that influences the rest, is Money.

Money will get you 98 of girls. No doubt. Now if a guy lacks money, all he has to do is augment his the other attraction factors. Become funny, a good conversationalist, workout, fame...etc. Don't ever downplay the influence money has on relationships.

Money is the principal thing. Get Money!!!

While you are busy doing that, you can still utilise the other key attractors to get women. #peace

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by plessis: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Money=women, women=love..

Hence money=love grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
adorablepepple:

I just checked your profile pic, and I cannot but apologise to myself, for replying you in the first place.
you know,the craziest stuff about this online shi (forum especially) is that both the wretched and the rich are mate.. We know not ourselves and automatically we are all mates.. The foolish, the wise.. Everyone mates.. So for that reason i'd let this go buh nevertheless you are marked already.. Just careful.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided, guys who have low self esteem use that line all the time..

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by brownhawk: 6:30am On Apr 19, 2017
mentorandfriend:

See this world person. undecided
its not called world person. it's called olosho

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by GeniusDavid(m): 7:20am On Apr 19, 2017
Girls and Money a better love story than twilight.

Some also claim to be "independent"

And then there's the reality of life

And its true, Money gets you girls. So make money, and get girls.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Just observing
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Exactly!

Hmmmmmm
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2017
lovelygurl:
No I don't think a guy should want to make money because of a GIRL. If he has that kind of mentality, he'll just attract the goldsiggers. Make money because of your family etc not because of a girl

Almost the same thing

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by dfrost: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NO MONEY, NO LOVE

mentorandfriend there you have the poster above saying it. Female moniker for that matter angry shocked

Well I agree on the points raised to a reasonable degree wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by mentorandfriend(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2017
dfrost:

mentorandfriend there you have the poster above saying it. Female moniker for that matter angry shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Justbeingreal(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2017
That's the path that dude that paid the gf 100k took and still she cheated, most peeps don't understand this life o, money can never get you affection, even me when de here if I see someone that's ready to bring money to the table me go even pretend to love that person as far the money keeps coming and when I'm tired I run, money don't get real affection only fake company

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Malayy(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NO MONEY, NO LOVE
i love you. and i have money
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by dfrost: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2017
mentorandfriend:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Quite some time. Where have you been hiding?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Malayy:
i love you. and i have money
SO MAKE I FRY PAW-PAW?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
dfrost:

WETIN U DEY TALK?
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by tosyne2much(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
You made a lot of sense Mentorandfriend

In as much as money drives women crazy, most guys battling with low self esteem are usually the ones that see money as the only tool to get a lady of their choice since they don't have any other way to show their worth.

Give them N50, 000 and they think they can date any lady in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Ragnorak: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Granted we're talking about meaningful relationships

Learn how to manage women even without money cos it's usually low self esteem guys that see money as a way of attracting women. Most decent girls wouldn't like you just because you have money. They'd like you because you are their class.

You can find love with or without money. Money just gives you access to a certain class of women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by tosyne2much(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ragnorak:
Granted we're talking about meaningful relationships

Learn how to manage women even without money cos it's usually low self esteem guys that see money as a way of attracting women. Most decent girls wouldn't won't like you because you just because you have money. They'd like you because you are their class.

You can find love with or without money. Money just gives you access to a certain class of women.
May God bless you my brother
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Malayy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
SO MAKE I FRY PAW-PAW?
no .. fry that fufu wey dey your face..
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by dfrost: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WETIN U DEY TALK?

Nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by mentorandfriend(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
You made a lot of sense Mentorandfriend

In as much as money drives women crazy, most guys battling with low self esteem are usually the ones that see money as the only tool to get a lady of their choice since they don't have any other way to show their worth.

Give them N50, 000 and they think they can date any lady in the world.
I tell you bro.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by mentorandfriend(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
dfrost:

Quite some time. Where have you been hiding?
Business wan carry me de go, but I'm back to family now. Nairaland is bae.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by jericco1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nope that doesn't mean you should go broke. Guys work!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by dfrost: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
mentorandfriend:

Business wan carry me de go, but I'm back to family now. Nairaland is bae.

Cool brotherly. Welcome back to the hood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by babyfaceafrica: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
You can find and get love without money but keeping "her" is different.people should stop deluding themselves,a whole lot of relationships broke down because of money.people love money and will do a lot of things to get it.married woman sleep with hr officers to get their husband jobs,girlfriends sleep with sugar daddy to help their struggling boyfriends,gals sleep with lecturers to help her course mate pay bills.MOney is a big deal,pray you have it.....any lady that says all she needs is your love and not money is economical with the truth.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by GideonOmach(m): 3:52am On Apr 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
You can find and get love without money but keeping "her" is different.people should stop deluding themselves,a whole lot of relationships broke down because of money.people love money and will do a lot of things to get it.married woman sleep with hr officers to get their husband jobs,girlfriends sleep with sugar daddy to help their struggling boyfriends,gals sleep with lecturers to help her course mate pay bills.MOney is a big deal,pray you have it.....any lady that says all she needs is your love and not money is economical with the truth.

That's extremism. The funny thing is that it makes us look awkward and more less a human being than one.

Nobody is saying that money is bad fa. if you have it already, bless God but if you don't, you have a little yet and your time is due but you are thinking you have to have enough of it, have to start working with an oil company or doing something big before you approach a lady just tells us glaringly that you have a problem with esteem level and poor sight of yourself. are you getting me?

Money is OK. it makes things go easy but it doesn't guarantee Peace and True Love itself.
By observation, we can understand that Money attracts something that looks like Love as well as something that looks like Praise and all the others. what we must question is the genuineness and truthfulness of that similitude.
On this part, it becomes mechanics to have money give you courage in approaching a lady so as not to be shunned or repelled. You have a serious problem that requires urgent attention to think so. sorry I didn't mean you in person oo, Laughs. I am speaking of people who hold such position towards money and choices of partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by GideonOmach(m): 4:09am On Apr 21, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

It's pretty glaring you don't understand where I am coming from. See when it comes to female attraction, Money, Fame, Power, Good Genes (Good Looks), and Humour are key here. At the top of the pyramid, the factor that influences the rest, is Money.

Money will get you 98 of girls. No doubt. Now if a guy lacks money, all he has to do is augment his the other attraction factors. Become funny, a good conversationalist, workout, fame...etc. Don't ever downplay the influence money has on relationships.

Money is the principal thing. Get Money!!!

While you are busy doing that, you can still utilise the other key attractors to get women. #peace

hahahaha... that's funny though. you see, money is cool but let it give you a stand. you actually spoke the truth but it's not all consistent. that money gets you 98% of ladies, are you sure they won't leave when what aided you their getting and attention leaves? are you sure that they are true? those are what we should be answering ourselves when we think money is everything and the questions elude us.

money is not principal in Life, Wisdom and understanding is. if we have understanding we won't let money influence our dispositions and attitudes. our character, no we won't. money won't be everything then. I understand where you are coming from actually but we are telling you is a raw fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Johncuba(m): 6:54am On Apr 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NO MONEY, NO LOVE
#Word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being Female In Nigeria #femaleinnigeria / "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It / ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.