Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) (39676 Views)

Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now / 200L UNIUYO Student Dies And Buried At 20 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
This is what determination is all about.Nigerian Adenike Oyetunde lost her limbs at age 20 to cancer, but never gave up. Now, she's a lawyer, OAP on Info FM and an activist.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/nigerian-lady-who-lost-her-limbs-to.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by madridguy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
“No matter how old you are now. You are never too young or too old for success or going after what you want. Helen Keller, at the age of 19 months, became deaf and blind. But that didn’t stop her. She was the first deaf and blind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree.

Congratulations Adenike Oyetunde.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by sarrki(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
God at work

He did not use his condition to beg

Or allow any god of men to swindle her for any miracle

Lord please perform miracle in our lives

Be it zombie or wailer

Don't allow our present condition to deter us from making progress

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Cholls(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
my sister wow she looks happy smiley
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Nogodye(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Focus and Determination are the keys...Congrats girl.

3 Likes

Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by littlewonders: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Saecula: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wow. She us beautiful.

May God Bless her abundantly.

Please check my signature below for your data bundles.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND TESTIMONIES FROM NAIRALANDERS WHOM I HAVE SOLD TO.
Thanks and and remain blessed.
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by sarrki(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nogodye:
Focus and Determination are the keys...Congrats girl.

With God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Nogodye(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:

With God
Yeah bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
COURAGEOUS
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by osemoses1234(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nah God win
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by TINALETC3(f): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nice
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by ovokooo: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Here she is being happy for getting to the top of Olumo Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaxsbXixx8c

5 Likes

Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by HRich(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
God of Miracle
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Horlawoomey(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
We can only be limited by our own fears, a determined mind can't be stopped from attaining greatness even without limbs.

Thank God for your life Adenike.

3 Likes

Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Gal God loves you
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Onwardvic(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
limitation and disability is truly a thing of the mind. some are able but disabled while others are disabled but able

2 Likes

Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Nerddict(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Awesome! Simply awesome!!
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Jazmiynne: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
@TherealAdonye @Davide470 @Jamean oya comman see ma radio woman o tongue
#TheCoven #NigeriaInfoFm #NellyLaoni #AdenikeOyetunde #TolulopeAdeleruBalogun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by slick1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
That's the spirit

Life can sometimes act like a catapult. Circumstances and trials seem to pull us back and make us taut like the strings of d catapult, but if we refuse to give up and do not get broken, it will release us into heights never before imagined.

Take the stones life throws at u, and build a castle out of it.

The finish line belongs to those who refused to give up Halfway...
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by absoluteSuccess: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
madridguy:
“No matter how old you are now. You are never too young or too old for success or going after what you want. Helen Keller, at the age of 19 months, became deaf and blind. But that didn’t stop her. She was the first deaf and blind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree.

Congratulations Adenike Oyetunde.

Words on marble.
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by senatorshegsy5: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
There is hope for the living, thank U have life.
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by mangala14(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
I just read it. She is a great person. I have missed her, Zoe Chinaka and Tolulope Adeleru on Morning crossfire. Edited
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
mangala14:
I can't believe Adenike is 20yrs old. She speaks so maturely on radio and she is a great person. I have missed her, Zoe Chinaka and Tolulope Adeleru on Morning crossfire.

She's not 20. She's about 31 to 32 years old now.
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Lakebeyin(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
So what's my excuse?
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
Thank God for her life. All the best to you Adenike.
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by crowntoro(f): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
aflyingbird:

She's not 20. She's about 31 to 32 years old now.
she clocked 31 on the 5th of March, 2017
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by AlexzStructure(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
If someone without legs, eyes, limbs etc can make it in life... #WhoSayINoGoMakeAm?
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by crowntoro(f): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
mangala14:
I can't believe Adenike is 20yrs old. She speaks so maturely on radio and she is a great person. I have missed her, Zoe Chinaka and Tolulope Adeleru on Morning crossfire.
she lost her limb at the age of 20 now, she is 31years old
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Inspiring!

Some people are whole and still won't attempt to live d life of their dreams. Trust in God makes a lot of difference, but I've realized dt even in church, some pple are determined to be negative, lazy & small.
Re: Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) by Wilsonmoses: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Learn to read before you comment, she lost her limb when she was twenty.

mangala14:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Moment Soldiers Were Sent Away By Protesting OAU Students (Video) / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher / Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.