Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,284 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:36 PM

Mortal Soul - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mortal Soul (354 Views)

~wandering Soul~christian Fiction / Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mortal Soul by Themainchick11(f): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
He asks me for a dance. A request which I blithely agree to since he was such a good looking lad.
He turns out to be a great dancer as we both waltzed happily to the song as though we've been friends for years.
The dance, it gets more and more passionate as he draws me closer to himself.

At last I feel his groin. Now this isn't just a dance anymore, it's something else... As my body moved to the beat, my mind begins to wander. Leaving my body to dissolve like butter in an hot weather.
Mortal soul, can't you just allow me once, this moment of juvenile pleasure without loading me with boulders of guilt in great measures. Let me languish in this pleasure. Be lost and never to be found.
But mortal soul won't accede. It pricks me every more time I allow his hand rummage through my skirt. I wonder what manner of feeling this is, that neither looseth nor locketh but leaves a poor soul admist the aisles of the horns of dilemma. Mortal soul, applaud thyself for the echoes of my slap still reverberates till this day.

(1) (Reply)

Loving / Critics...you And Me. / New Story Alert!!! - "Listen": Chapter Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.