Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? (58961 Views)

Uber Sacks 3,500 Employees Via A Zoom Call / How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? / Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by willibounce1(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=bobbybrown007 post=55669664]finding work @ shoprite its like you looking for gold in the mist of mud sand when it is wet. The other day i went to make an inquire about how one would submitte cv or application letter, a security man told me that they have a link where you can log on to place your cv and others, i then told him to please give me the link he told me that they dont give people the link. I was just lost[/quote

You can't just accept a security man's answer like that nau. You should have tried to ask one of their staff. Security man wey dey find tip. E nor go answer you
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by goldedprince: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2017
ThankYouGod:
My cousin works there. They pay her 458k per month.
when people ask serious questions that will give other good info, idiots like u go just post nonsense. i wish nairaland had a slap button

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by goldedprince: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2017
thegang1980:
Delivered just as promised! On Sunday evening, i promised my next game was going to drop by 10:00am on monday. well, guess what? see for yourself..
aburo, deliver it to your family, stop scamming people here. if you must scam, go and scam oyinbo . infact thunder fire you there

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by igbalodehunter(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2017
bid4rich:

So that you can eat free food and send them back to South Africa quick abi?

you no nice at all

Just Got Eyes On The Pay!
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by igbalodehunter(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2017
laribari:

Make you dey move bread come house ba?

I dey suspect that big grin on your face oooo grin grin

This your smile ehn!

Lol....How You Take Know sey I Like Bread!
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by 2shur: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Forget peanuts and do G.
U can be earning 900k a month.
But spending in a month..low key..150k.
Internet unlimited.. 20k.
Steady light
Gen repairs..10k
Petrol.30k.
Club..50k.
Food stuffs.sk..water..gf..40k
Baba
Only poverty wud make me settle for a job of how much 50k.
Baba enter street.
No time.
I no dey do ogumeh
Imagine if u do ogumeh 4street.
U go dey earn 2m a day.
But be prepared to die at anytime
Be ready to see evil spirits life and direct.
Fear fear everywhere

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by lionel4mercy: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
who is working there ? or who know anybody working there should help us. anyway, are they recruiting at shoprite?
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
OND.

Vokians:
That is more than what Banks pay their cashier. What's your cousin qualification?
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by laribari(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
igbalodehunter:

Lol....How You Take Know sey I Like Bread!

Bad guy!! grin grin

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Valkyr: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
sevantex:
btw 35 to 40k for the cashiers i tink

its mostly in that range

Most probably. My coursemate who is a staff did mention 35k in passing..but you know how people hardly divulge their salary.

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by sevantex(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Valkyr:

Most probably. My coursemate who is a staff did mention 35k in passing..but you know how people hardly divulge their salary.

Yea true, normally salary is sumtin confidential but its normally in that range sha,
E dy settle some bills at least so at all at all bad pass
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by chuks000(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
ThankYouGod:
My cousin works there as a cashier. They pay her 458k (four hundred and fifty eight thousand naira) per month. She has OND in Business Administratioon.

We aint talking abt d exchange rate here nigga

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by 14(m): 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Hey! Good mrng and permit to say something, I think Because Nigeria has much Populations than South Africa. What they get in Nigeria they might not get half of it In South Africa because of populatio the same case with #Datamustfall, Data In Nigeria is very affordable compared to South Africa. Thanks

With only 28 stores in Nigeria compare to 1400 stores in South africa, they still make by far more money in South africa than any other place.

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Nellybank(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
My dear I tire o
ThankYouGod:

Must you ask?
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by bufness(m): 4:37am On Apr 20, 2017
austinbrown:
I work with shoprite and they pay me 250k
what department
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by trendwill: 3:31pm On May 14, 2017
Anyone interested in legitimate online business that enable you to Earn while you Learn.Then Attend a FREE Seminar to start immediately.
Register by sending mail to nairacareng@gmail.com.If interested ,Attend a FREE Seminar to start immediately.

Register by sending mail to nairacareng@gmail.com
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by SimonStiles: 1:51am On Nov 20, 2018
hey guys, check out on shoprite black friday with crazy prices https://www.teachalearner.com/shoprite-black-friday-crazy-prices/

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by LordPherule(m): 5:27am On Nov 20, 2018
ThankYouGod:
My cousin works there as a cashier. They pay her 458k (four hundred and fifty eight thousand naira) per month. She has OND in Business Administration.

Go and ask her well again, she must be faking you
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by LordPherule(m): 5:29am On Nov 20, 2018
Vokians:
That is more than what Banks pay their cashier. What's your cousin qualification?

Just OND ni o. When not their principal staff
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by LordPherule(m): 5:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Iseoluwani:
All I know is that the guards they use at night gets 6k per night 7pm -5am

Hmm ***coughing***
Na military guards?
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Citylove: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
smartty68:

No wonder a tail of fried fish is sold for 52k at Shoprite grin

I swear

Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese / American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff