Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Latest Whatsapp Update Allows You Unsend Messages And Change Fonts - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Whatsapp Update Allows You Unsend Messages And Change Fonts (1129 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Change Fonts On My Infinix Hot S3 / Camon Cx Users : How To Change Fonts On Your Smartphone / How To Change Fonts Style On Android (with Or Without Root) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Whatsapp Update Allows You Unsend Messages And Change Fonts by Spottykay1: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Whatsapp has been growing rapidly with it’s new fascinating improvement.
I still wonder why Google Allo has died silently without making any changes.
Today,whatsapp has released a new update if you’re a whatsapp beta user wait to see the following updates:
=>You Will Meet A New Font Shortcut
WhatsApp for Android version 2.17.148 is said to add new font shortcuts for bold, italics, and strike through. This will remove the need to add text inside asterisks while typing for making it bold, or type phrase between underscores to italicize.
=>You’ll Be Able To Unsend and Edit Sent Messages Within A Few Period Of Time
The new beta whatsapp has configured to edit,revoke sent messages to your contacts.
According to @WABetaInfo,
It claimed that on the upcoming update,users will be able to Unsend the sent messages after 5 minutes.
Read Full Post With The New Whatsapp Screenshot At The Link Below:
http://spotbaze.ga/2017/04/17/latest-whatsapp-update-allows-unsend-messages-change-fonts/
Re: Latest Whatsapp Update Allows You Unsend Messages And Change Fonts by adedayo3193(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pinshure or I don't believe it
Re: Latest Whatsapp Update Allows You Unsend Messages And Change Fonts by Spottykay1: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
You May Check Out The Link Below The Post To See The Screenshot, Not A Rumor
Re: Latest Whatsapp Update Allows You Unsend Messages And Change Fonts by begwong: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
LA click la bend
Re: Latest Whatsapp Update Allows You Unsend Messages And Change Fonts by Dejideji1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
BBM has all this features and more. I wonder why WhatsApp is over hyped!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Whatsapp Update Allows You Unsend Messages And Change Fonts by pr0blem: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Looks like a very beautiful way to promote your blog. LOL.
I see all the photoshop stunt pulled.
Re: Latest Whatsapp Update Allows You Unsend Messages And Change Fonts by heybee72(m): 4:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Dejideji1:
BBM has all this features and more. I wonder why WhatsApp is over hyped!
It was phone number over pin...And phone number won grin grin
Re: Latest Whatsapp Update Allows You Unsend Messages And Change Fonts by Dejideji1(m): 6:12am On Apr 18, 2017
heybee72:

It was phone number over pin...And phone number won grin grin

BB did that because of their privacy & security policies. if you go through all the features on BBM, and the BB OS it self, you will see that BB's privacy and security policy is very strict.

that's still one of the reasons why people like BB products and it's their selling point.
most big men in the society (politicians, business men etc) would rather go for BB products because they don't want their security to be compromised.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite 90s Song? #besmart #beyou / How To Install Kali Nethunter On Any Android Device? / How To Protect Your Smartphones From Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.