Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) (97378 Views)

Ndidi And The Telekinesis Man (A Fantasy Romance Novella By Kayode Odusanya) / Supernaculars [the Renascence] A Sci-fantasy Novel / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by lord3plex(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
A thriller u got here
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Things just seem to be taking a complicated turn. He was out to just kill Tarikh as revenge for the murder of his parents. Now it seems other players have their hand tied in this too. The politics of it is no concern of his, all he is interested in is taking his revenge. But it appears things may not be as simple as he initially thought with the involvement of a priest of Nemphis. Just a single tangle with one is enough to make him realize that. Now a high priest, Mibazar is also to be blamed for killing his parents?
“Was Mibazar the priest I faced in Aram? “ Jarrael asked the merchant, his voice quiet.
Chuckling loudly, Ruel replied. “If you had faced Mibazar, you wouldn’t be alive now. Your fast retreat wouldn’t have helped you. Mibazar is among the most powerful and wisest of the Nemphis priests. No, the one you encountered was just one of his servant priest. “
After another moment of silence, Jarrael asked again. “And is Mibazar the head of the priesthood of Nemphis? “
“No, he is not. “ Ruel quickly replied. “The head of the Nemphis priesthood order is the Arc priest, Achron the Supreme, the terrible and mighty. He is undoubtedly the most powerful of all the priests. No one gets to that position by seniority or promotion but by being the most powerful. So the position of Arc priest is one that is regularly been challenged. Achron haven’t been challenged for the past five decades, a testament to his power and prowess. “

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
“So should I be made to believe that Mibazar is running his own private agenda without the support or knowledge of the priesthood or its head? “
“I would have been quick to answer that question in the affirmative, if I was any less enlightened. “ Ruel replied him squinting as if recalling an old memory. “But the ways of the priests of Nemphis are cryptic at the best of times. You can’t really tell what plots are made behind the walls of the black tower or the dark minds of Nemphis’ faithful followers. “
Jarrael stood up after a few minutes of forbidding silence . “I take my leave now. You are fortunate what is just told me is found interesting but of very little benefit. Still enough to prevent your demise. But I’d strongly suggest, you keep off trying to know too much about me. Your morbid curiosity for me will get you killed. “
“Did you think I went through these intricate schemes just to get you here and tell fire side tales? “ the calm voice of the merchant stopped Jarrael at the door which reminded him that Ruel had locked the door previously.
“You didn’t bring me here, I came here pursuing a lead and from the little you have told me, I don’t think there is any more thing you can tell me. “
“Well you are wrong about that. I still have one more thing to tell you. “

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
“See merchant, I have no interest in any other thing you have to tell me. I’m no interested in the politics of the kingdoms, nor the motivation behind rulers or who is right or wrong in their power struggles. I don’t even care whole rules the world or even if the world is saved or destroyed. So nothing else you have to tell will interest me. “
“Not even if it's about your sister, Meera? “ Ruel said with a smile that appeared like a cross between a triumphant smile and a predator's waiting for its prey to come within striking distance.
Had someone else said that in a different situation, the person would have been dead before finishing the sentence, but Jarrael felt his heart burn with rage but his muscles seems weak to take any action. A tiny voice screamed at the back of his mind that something is wrong. Jarrael has never been this docile, he acts according to his feelings with speed and precision. But since Ruel began his narrative, Jarrael’s body had seem to remain at a state of rest as if loosing all its vigor. Words that would have turned other men to corpses have been repeated severally by the merchant, still Jarrael haven’t done anything. If he was a magic user, Jarrael would have believed that he was under hypnosis. Or was it the lady Thorn he was with, he would have concluded she was using any of her spices or scent to dampen his emotions. Here nothing of such, just looks like the words of Ruel seems to hold him down without making him feel any better. At least his mind is clear and he is in controls of his actions, so the worries are unnecessary. He will just assume it is the fatigue of the journey and his constant movement without rest, for now.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by meneski(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
nice one bro.
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by zelaws: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Apollux sir,
You're not just an excellent writer you're a unique one special in your own way. Thanks for the update and more wisdom.
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Viruslord(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2017
I have been reading stories here but non like yours,you are the best
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2017
“You thread on very dangerous grounds now, merchant. “ Jarrael said his voice ominous and dangerous.
“Don’t I know it. “ Ruel said jovially robbing both palms together. “But it’s worth it. Please Jarrael I still have more to say. Just come back to the chair. I have another tale for you.”
Ruel asked after Jarrael sat down, “What do you know happened to your sister after your parents were killed. “
“Nothing. “ Jarrael said as his eyes gleamed and he enjoyed not the bitter feelings that knowledge brought to him. “I couldn’t follow after she fell into the throng and some men took her away. I only suspected she was sold into slavery. When I was old enough to search for her, Meera’s trail have grown too cold after several years. But this much I learnt, two men took her to the slave market and sold her off to a slave trader who in turn sold her to a cruel horse tamer. The horse tamer got tired of her and sold her to a pirate captain whose identity is unknown and whose ship was said to have perished and all his crew killed. Nothing more beyond that is known. Though I later got one of the men that sold her, the other died during a barroom brawl that turned bloody. The one I caught up with…well all I can say is he went to the world of the dead with lots of missing parts chewed by desert cats. “
“Most of what you just said is the truth or as close to accurate as anyone can get.” Ruel’s face took on a pensive look. “I’m sure you believed she is dead. “
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2017
“There is no gainsaying about it, she perished when the pirate captain that last bought her was slain. As much as I would wished otherwise, Meera is dead. “
“You seem so certain of that fact. “ Ruel spoke pointedly, his eyes looking at Jarrael. “Did you see her killed or did you bury her lifeless body? “
“What are you implying merchant? “
“That you sister didn’t die then, as a matter of fact she is very much alive. “
“Do not lie to me Ruel or else you will know that I don’t take jest lightly. “ Jarrael’s voice purred lowly as a wind viper on the trail of a tree rodent.
“Your sister is alive and that is not jest. She is closer to you than you can ever believe. I’m willing to lay down half of my wealth on a bet that I’m sure you have met her before. “
“Ruel you speak madness, speaking of my sister fondly won’t get you any favors from me. “
“Well I know that but still I will say the truth. “ Lifting up one of the silver coin he was counting, he gazed at the inscription on the head of it. “Isn’t there any woman you have met that has a hold on the softer part of your frozen heart? “
“None. I have no time for the softness of lust. All the women that had shared my bed and body where just for convenience, none matters to me. “
“So not even a single one have you loved, even if briefly? No one of them have cause a bit of tenderness in you? “
“There is none that I have felt any bit of tender for… “Jarrael stopped speaking abruptly. As much as he didn’t want to, his visage took on shocked expression as he faced the merchant.
“Yes she is the one. “ Ruel laughed quietly. “So I surmise that you know her. “

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by honourable356(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Oh my God...

Apollux who
Is this another souloho or solomonbrown or ironkurtan??

Am I impressed? Certainly!
Surprised? Nay!

Only one sentence summarise this awesome story...

The writer is good...
His ability to make the story sound like reality is spot on... it reminds me of few of the list writer above.

This is potential...huge potential .. No doubt.

You have my attention and support.

Ride on!

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Auric(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2017
permit me to say this story tastes like Amara and bread on a cold Saturday morning... plzz

update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by zesh(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
please dont tell ne lady thorn is the sister, the combination will be bad
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by sleemoon(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Apollux:
“There is no gainsaying about it, she perished when the pirate captain that last bought her was slain. As much as I would wished otherwise, Meera is dead. “
“You seem so certain of that fact. “ Ruel spoke pointedly, his eyes looking at Jarrael. “Did you see her killed or did you bury her lifeless body? “
“What are you implying merchant? “
“That you sister didn’t die then, as a matter of fact she is very much alive. “
“Do not lie to me Ruel or else you will know that I don’t take jest lightly. “ Jarrael’s voice purred lowly as a wind viper on the trail of a tree rodent.
“Your sister is alive and that is not jest. She is closer to you than you can ever believe. I’m willing to lay down half of my wealth on a bet that I’m sure you have met her before. “
“Ruel you speak madness, speaking of my sister fondly won’t get you any favors from me. “
“Well I know that but still I will say the truth. “ Lifting up one of the silver coin he was counting, he gazed at the inscription on the head of it. “Isn’t there any woman you have met that has a hold on the softer part of your frozen heart? “
“None. I have no time for the softness of lust. All the women that had shared my bed and body where just for convenience, none matters to me. “
“So not even a single one have you loved, even if briefly? No one of them have cause a bit of tenderness in you? “
“There is none that I have felt any bit of tender for… “Jarrael stopped speaking abruptly. As much as he didn’t want to, his visage took on shocked expression as he faced the merchant.
“Yes she is the one. “ Ruel laughed quietly. “So I surmise that you know her. “

I knew it.... I av been guessing since the time u introduced lady thorn that she might be his sister.. And av been right all along...
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hahahahahaha I didn't know lady thorn already had so many admirers. Well it was inevitable in a way... Let me throw a few hints... Someone or some forces is/are really arranging things behind the scenes, guiding each events... But even that person /power will be surprised at the outcome, because other forces too are working on their own plans
Oh and a spoiler..... The real event of all these intrigue and intricacies, won't happen in MEMOIRS of BLOOD and STEEL, but on another story... Make una no vex o grin
I originally intended this to be a short story, but the story no gree short. It just continues to spew out more plots and counter plots.
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
“That’s not possible. “Jarrael almost cried.
“Oh but it is my friend. I suspect that there is something that binds you both together. You have a love for each other so strong that transcends your physical appearance or knowledge. That even when you both saw each other the first time after many years, your hearts knew each other even when both your knowledge were blank. “
Jarrael sat down for a long time, his eyes seeing nothing, his mind totally blank. He would have remained that way for days if not that Ruel stroke steel to a flint that produced a spark which he used to light a lamp. The slow burning light gave an eerie look to the room. It brought back Jarrael from his thoughts. Then he realized the room had gone dark as night had descended outside.
“Tell me how it happened merchant. “
“I really don’t know that much beyond what I just told you. “Ruel stifle a yawn. “I will leave the telling of that to her. She will be better at telling the tale to you her self when you meet with her. “
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by sleemoon(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Apollux:
Hahahahahaha I didn't know lady thorn already had so many admirers. Well it was inevitable in a way... Let me throw a few hints... Someone or some forces is/are really arranging things behind the scenes, guiding each events... But even that person /power will be surprised at the outcome, because other forces too are working on their own plans
Oh and a spoiler..... The real event of all these intrigue and intricacies, won't happen in MEMOIRS of BLOOD and STEEL, but on another story... Make una no vex o grin
I originally intended this to be a short story, but the story no gree short. It just continues to spew out more plots and counter plots.

Whaaat? Its not gonna happen here? If not here which story?

Oh and a spoiler! If Lady Thorn get a single scratch on her body or u go kill her penre, kiss ur balls goodbye
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Cyberrex(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
sleemoon:

Oh and a spoiler! If Lady Thorn get a single scratch on her body or u go kill her penre, kiss ur balls goodbye
totally with you bro

and apollux abeg dey bring the update faster
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
sleemoon:

The major story is GHEMARIA CANTICLES. I just wanted to write a spin off from this story, just focusing on Jarrael. So MEMOIRS OF BLOOD AND STEEL is a side chick grin
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Fadiga24(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Apollux:
Hi guys, sorry an update may come later.
By the way does any one understand how the weekly story nominat[b]ion thread work[/b]s?
Well any one that feels any of my story worths been there should help me put it up for nomination... Thanks in advance grin
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
“Well this won’t change anything, Tarikh will still die, I will still go after the high priest behind all of these. “
“You will waste your time with that Jarrael, you cannot kill Mibazar, it is impossible. I’d advise you engage your strength on other profitable Ventures. “ Ruel took the lamp to a candle held by a thin finely crafted candle stand. He put the candle on with the light from the lamp. Did the same to two other candles, then blew out the lamp. The candles were like round pools of light in the room, casting back the shadows from the lighted areas. “It will even be difficult for you to get at Tarikh now that the high priest is using him. Maybe after he is of no more use to him, then Tarikh will be vulnerable. “
“Well how I go about my things shouldn’t concern you. How does my life or death any benefit to you, merchant? “ Jarrael allowed his word to end in a sneer.
“I do have very personal reason you been alive will be of benefit to me. “ Taking his seat once again, he smoothed a wrinkled part of his clothes. “I need you to do something for me. I want to employ you for a job. “
With a snort, Jarrael asked. “What kind of job? “
“There are some items I want you to get for me. “
“Merchant I stopped being a thief long ago. And even then, I stole mostly for my master in the thieves guild and for myself. “ Jarrael flexed his hand and noticed his muscles were still in the slow form. “So I can’t steal for you, I no longer steal.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
“I am aware of that my friend, I took note of that too before desiring you to help me with this. “ A new kind of desperate look came on the merchant. “But you have stolen in time past. You were a successful thief. Even when you dropped the act and took up the part of the blade, you never threw away the skills. I also am certain that occasionally in the line of your present occupation, your old thievery skills had been culled up. “
Now Jarrael has always been curious, maybe a weakness Ruel had taken note of and intending to exploit. Anyway Jarrael wasn’t worried. He owe the merchant no obligation what so ever, so all he has to do is satisfy his curiosity. “What items do you want me to get for you?”
Ruel took a while before speaking. His face taking on the masks of several appearance. When he spoke, the words were low but to Jarrael, they sounded like thunder claps. “The same items that your father stole from the baron. “
Jarrael felt light headed. Intrigue was not a strange act to him but this merchant seem to be waving a tapestry of plots within plots. It is becoming clear that Jarrael may not just be looking at an ordinary merchant. “How is that possible? You implied during your tale that my father hid those relics in a place no one knew. Oh and if you are believing that my father may have passed such information to me, well you are wrong, he didn’t. “

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Hi guys, good morning, a very wet one in Lagos. Hope your day started well? (hey whats wrong with me, I'm never this nice? Could it be I'm being hypnotized by Ruel? grin )
Anyway let's have fun with this. At least at this stage of the story, it will be obvious that Ruel, the merchant is a skillful manipulator. (more of that at the end of my next following updates). But earlier in the story, we were introduced to a high priest of Nemphis, Mibazar, who appears to be an equally skillful manipulator and blackmailer. So in a contest, who do you guys think is better or more skillful at manipulating others, Mibazar or Ruel?
Lets have fun with this, I will really like multiple contributions. You can give reasons for your choice if you can. Also if after the updates of all of Ruel's acts, you feel like changing your choice, you are free. Well I would have love to start first but that will be revealing too much.
So let the fun begins....
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by meneski(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2017
come oh!

If Ruel can manipulate our actorcheesy then him own manipulation carry anointing...

Some tin dey make me fill say Ruel and dat priest get scores:/
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2017
grin
meneski:
come oh!

If Ruel can manipulate our actorcheesy
then him own manipulation carry anointing...

Well em can't say much.... But the real truth in all these won't be revealed here in this story. If you take a good look at MEMOIRS OF BLOOD AND STEEL, you will notice a lot of things have happened and more will, just tit bits of hints is what we get here. I'm doing my best not to allow this story spill into other areas, just wont to focus it on events that involves Jarrael directly. I will only reveal the real truth about Mibazar here, that will be at the end of the story. But as for Ruel.... grin
meneski:
come oh!

If Ruel can manipulate our actorcheesy
then him own manipulation carry anointing...

Well em can't say much.... But the real truth in all these won't be revealed here in this story. If you take a good look at MEMOIRS OF BLOOD AND STEEL, you will notice a lot of things have happened and more will, just tit bits of hints are what we get here. I'm doing my best not to allow this story spill into other areas, just want to focus it on events that involves Jarrael directly. I will only reveal the real truth about Mibazar here, that will be at the end of the story. But as for Ruel....
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
“Oh I’m sure your father never told you where he hid those relics, he loved you and your sister so much, he didn’t want you involved in any of these. “ Opening the wall safe again, he pulled out a parchment made of skin, rolled and tied with a thin thread. The parchment showed abuse of age and long usage on it. Ruel didn’t open it but just dropped it on the table as he continued to speak. “Your father confided the secret to a trusted colleague, which was passed down before he died to another trusted person who was asked to pass it to me. Curiously though everyone that had held this secret have died under unexplained circumstances. “
“So the very thing my father wanted to keep away from me is what you want to involve me in.” Jarrael said his eyes on the new parchment.
“No, I think your father did that because he felt you were too young to deal with what was happening then. But now fate it seem has elected you to finish what you father started. “
Laughing casually Jarrael asked. “And the mysterious deaths of everyone who held the secrets you now posses doesn’t bother you? “
“Not in anyway. I am taking a risk which I believe will pay me more than the dangers involved. “ taking a cue from Jarrael’s attitude he put up a smug smile of his own. “I’m not doing this out of any sense of altruism, I intend to rake in massive profits from this. “
“So where are those relics hidden? “
With a sudden burst of uncontrollable glee the merchant said. “I can’t tell you that unless you commit yourself to take this job. “

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
“I might consider it if the payment is attracting enough. “
“This chest here full of gold and silver coins was the payment I was counting and arranging to offer for the job. Twenty thousand coins, ten of royal crown gold and ten of eagle silver. If you accept, I will be giving you half of it up front, the other half when you return the relics. “
“A very tempting offer for such a minor job. Any small time thief can accomplish this. “
“No, it’s not as simple as that. I suspect that Mibazar will be after the relics now too. His agents may already be all out to search out the location, you may encounter some of them if you take this job. You may come face to face with Mibazar himself. “
“You make the offer more tempting by dangling the bait of Mibazar and Tarikh before me. Seems it worked. I will take the job. So where are the relics hidden. “
As a reply, Ruel pulled off the thread tied around the leather parchment, handed it over to Jarrael. As Jarrael opened it, a map was what is scrawled on it. Ruel indicated a point on the open parchment. “The relics are hidden in the Ruins of the city of Kedesh. “
“Nothing exist in that place, not even the homeless and destitute stays there. One might be hard pressed to see anything living in that place. “
“Yes and something else makes the ruins of Kedesh interesting. “ Ruel closed the palms of his hands before his face and rested his back on the back of the chair. “Kedesh is the city that was built over the buried ruins of the ancient city of Ankara. So it has a way it all tied down. And Mibazar being a very wise priest may connect the different aspects of these events and suspect where the relics are hidden. He may not get the accurate place. But an idea of the general location. This map is the only item that can lead anyone to the specific location. “

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
“Alright Ruel, we have an agreement. Show me where to source for supplies here in Zin and I will be on my way. “
“Oh I will do better than that my friend.“ Ruel stood up, pulled out a key and walked towards the locked door. “I already have supplies arranged for you. Also I have some selected professionals, in your line of work, I have employed to go along with you on this venture. “
“I work best alone, you should know that. “ Jarrael said as he stood to walk with the merchant.
“Yes that I know but I know you have worked with others when it suited your purpose, consider this one of those instances. “ the merchant turned with a conspiratorial smile as he put the key in the keyhole. “Still you will need these men of this job must be successful. “
“Well it’s your job, if it fails, you loose. I’d have gained five thousand gold and silver coins each. Anyway let your employees know, I won’t share my payment with them. What ever arrangements you made, you made with them directly and not me. Also let who ever will lead this poor expedition know that I move on my own when I want, where I want and how I want. I take no orders from anyone. “
Chuckling as he opened the door, he and Jarrael l stepped out of the office into the open warehouse, several torches fixed on sconces burning brightly, giving the wide storage space an orange colored glow with the arranged goods creating several shadows within the place.
“That won’t be a problem Jarrael, as you will be the one in charge of the poor expedition. “ he ended quoting Jarrael’s bitter remark.
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by meneski(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
cheesy hmmmmm!
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Dare2Try(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
I swear Ruel manipulating Na twenty rise to power five, him own Na heaven made manipulation
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by meneski(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dare2Try:
I swear Ruel manipulating Na twenty rise to power five, him own Na heaven made manipulation
....ehen! Shebi u c am?...

U sure say d guy no go become baddoo so?cheesy
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Dare2Try(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
meneski:
....ehen! Shebi u c am?...

U sure say d guy no go become baddoo so?cheesy

The guy Na baddest already if him fit manipulate a heartless assassin, black belt for that batter, I dey very sure say him fit manipulate the priest of nephis join if given the chance
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by meneski(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dare2Try:

The guy Na baddest already if him fit manipulate a heartless assassin, black belt for that batter, I dey very sure say him fit manipulate the priest of nephis join if given the chance
... :Dhuhuhuhuhuuhu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply)

Life Of A Uam Boy / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.