Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... (18387 Views)

"How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Man Recovers His Stolen Vehicle From Robbers. See The Condition He Found It / How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2018
Available
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
gwng:
We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPPING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
COntact
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Available
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2018
Still available
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Contact US...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2018
Available...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2018
Contact Us...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2018
Contact US!
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Available
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2018
Available.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
Contact Us!
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Available.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Available
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2018
Available.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2018
gwng:
We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPPING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Available
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by Oyerinde16(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nice work
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2018
Oyerinde16:
Nice work

Thank you sir/ma
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2018
Available..
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
gwng:

Story 1

Story 2

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2018
Available.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
gwng:

Story 1

Story 2

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2018
Available...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Available..
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Contact
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
gwng:

Story 1

Story 2

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Available.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2018
Available..
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by elvisscientist(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2018
tHE FASTEST MEANS TO MAKE MILLIONS USING THIS NEW FUFU POUNDING MACHINE

Within the past 3years,have used this machine to create millions of naira for myself and since then I no longer think on how to make money..

many naira landers has made money buying this machine and it has profited them so much.this 2018 I intend raising men who are willing to work and succeed..

ABOUT THE FUFU POUNDING MACHINE
-ITS easy to use and very fast
it uses fuel as it's power
-can pound as many bags as you want
-doesn't harbour microbes as the pot inside is always washed after use
-pound very fast and FUFU is smooth and ready for consumption
-can be used in your kitchen and doesn't make too much noise
-easy to repair as many street mechanic can work them
-long lasting and strong performance

THIS MACHINES ARE FOR SALES,Interested PERSONS Should REACH ME ON THIS CONTACTS
whatsapp...08103107555

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari / Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children / Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.