Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Help!!! Is The Samsung J7 Prime A Choice Of Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! Is The Samsung J7 Prime A Choice Of Phone To Buy (1274 Views)

Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy / The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Is The Samsung J7 Prime A Choice Of Phone To Buy by tgmservice: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hello nairalanders i want to buy the samsung j7 prime phone i what users of the phone to tell me how good the phone is in terms of camera, battery life and performance.

I have took time to save to buy this phone which is quite expensive and do not what to make the wrong decision.
Thanks
Re: Help!!! Is The Samsung J7 Prime A Choice Of Phone To Buy by Defaramade(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
It's a great phone, buy it if you can afford it
Re: Help!!! Is The Samsung J7 Prime A Choice Of Phone To Buy by Defaramade(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
tgmservice:
Hello nairalanders i want to buy the samsung j7 prime phone i what users of the phone to tell me how good the phone is in terms of camera, battery life and performance.

I have took time to save to buy this phone which is quite expensive and do not what to make the wrong decision.
Thanks
Check Gsmarena for its review
Re: Help!!! Is The Samsung J7 Prime A Choice Of Phone To Buy by ray48: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
The phone is superb. The only down side I see is that the fingerprint technology is not very efficient but once u get used to it, it ll no longer be an issue to U. Every other feature u can think about in the phone has a more than average performance.
Re: Help!!! Is The Samsung J7 Prime A Choice Of Phone To Buy by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
tgmservice:

Thanks
Sure..it s a good buy if you are a Samsung lover. middle class like us would go for infinix and reserve much more money
Re: Help!!! Is The Samsung J7 Prime A Choice Of Phone To Buy by Mckandre(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
expensive and over-hyped phone with old spec,anything from samsung that's not from galaxy s line is a piece of crap,get a xiaomi mi5s plus and have less to worry about.
Re: Help!!! Is The Samsung J7 Prime A Choice Of Phone To Buy by shedy03(m): 12:10am On Apr 18, 2017
tgmservice:

Thanks
fine one, specs are OK. but not sure if it will get nougat upgrade.
Re: Help!!! Is The Samsung J7 Prime A Choice Of Phone To Buy by sodiq961(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2017
shedy03:

fine one, specs are OK. but not sure if it will get nougat upgrade.
it get
Re: Help!!! Is The Samsung J7 Prime A Choice Of Phone To Buy by henry007(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2017
Specs look good on paper.

Watched a dozen reviews and the only downside i see is the screen technology which isn't the IPS display or Amoled that we're used to and it changes color when you press really hard on it but nothing serious.

Buy IT!

(1) (Reply)

My Hot Padi / Free Mobile Phone/tablet Repair. December Promo! / Interested In Gionee M5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.