Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why (42137 Views)

"Nigeria Will Soon Be The Envy Of The World" - VP Osinbajo / Biafra: Jerry Gana Reveals Why Nigeria Will Never Break Up. / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by IgboLoyalist: 5:45am On Apr 20, 2017
And live in perpetual bondage and stand helplessly whilst my Igbo brothers & sisters suffer under Muslim hegemony? No thank you, Biafra must emerge from the ashes. I will give NO acknowledgement to another Northerner in my lifespan when Biafra arrives. (:
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by davidif: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Having said all this, nations are not eternal but finite, expiring when they have outlived their usefulness to history and humanity. Nigeria is no different. Nigeria does not currently face immediate disintegration but a slow and steady erosion of federal authority by sundry paramilitaries, warlords and terrorist gangs, until the nation slips inexorably into failed statehood. Already we see signs of this in the brazen terrorism of pseudo-religious extremists who seek to establish alternate governments as well as the rise of oil-bunkering pirate gangs in our southern coastal waters.

It would be a pity if we were to let Nigeria fail. No one who has studied her history, encountered her acute humanity, sampled her cultural riches and researched the dreams of her founding fathers would fail to sense her ordination for higher purposes. For us to abort this purpose would be nothing short of cosmic treason. As Eme Awa once remarked, "If we were to dissolve the federation, a future generation of people will pass the verdict that the Nigerian elites committed suicide while of unsound mind." Nigeria has not been tried and found wanting. We simply have not invested enough of our intellectual and moral energies into actualizing her promise.

Bro, you should read this thread, its awesome. https://www.nairaland.com/3716282/nigerians-use-english-language-bbc
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by davidif: 7:10am On Apr 20, 2017
BMCskullHunter:
After writing all the jargon you put up there, better start thinking about how your region will survive without Niger Delta oil because there would be none for you soon.

Which is even better as oil seems to corrupt everything it touches.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by pchukwudi: 7:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Who the bleep wrote that constitution you babble about? God? Even the Torah that was given to Moses by God himself was later replaced by a bunch of more humanistic epistles written by Paul.

What kind of idiocy makes you think that a constitution which has lost touch with the aspirations of millions of people is still worthy of allegiance -especially when such a constitution directly violates the fundamental rights of indegineous people to self-determination?

My friend, all constitutions, regardless of how elaborate and progressive they may seem, are written codes. None of them is a living document. Thus when the living societies evolve to new realities, their constitutions should either be forced to evolve too and reflect the given society's present realities and wishes or the dead constitution loses its relevance. This is why civilized nations conduct referendum.

If this is true for progressive constitutions, how much truer do you think it should be for the repressive and extractive constitution we seem to have here?

Do you have any idea how many times the US has had to ammend her constitution?

Do you know that even the UK has no written constitution to its name as we speak?

So what's your problem? How could someone like you who claim to be enlightened not know that its silly to tie millions of people down to an obsolete document that no longer represent their interests?

Ugosample:

That said, the sad reality of this topic is that Nigeria cannot split, as there is no provision for that in the constitution,

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by IgboLoyalist: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=pchukwudi post=55732267][/quote]

Constitutions can elastically amend, remember that.

Syria is a totally different ballgame. For the most part, I feel an affinity towards the North, they'll be fending off Boko Haram by themselves. I say we establish a plan for them to become militarily self-sufficient, and wave our goodbyes. Nigeria will be a part of the history books like the Austria-Hungarian empire.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by Ugosample(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=obiezed post=55729819][/quote]

Oh please

So it was in an auditorium that Bisfra was declared according to you, and you think that the action was not illegal?

Let us assume that was the case, and it was legal, what about the other ethnic minorities in the eastern region

Did they also give their consent before the country split? or ojukwu stupidly dragged them into a war they did not bargain for

And you wonder why the SS dealt a deadly blow to the thing?
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by modik(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2017
bantudra:

are you a sun whorshipper or a christian??...deceide..you igbos are confusing.......

do you whorship the sun??...why do you care so much about the sun??...

I can see your inability to differentiate between reality and sarcasm.

I am a realist. So I have no answer to your sarcastic inclination.

Meanwhile, the sun is up there now.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by modik(m): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2017
slurryeye:

In all honesty, I will be glad if you guys secede. But can you go about it without war. And can you at least find someone reasonable with right temperament to lead you

For the umpteenth time I repeat, No one, not even you, lives in the past. Your duty is to watch nature take its course with respect to your concerns.

Good morning.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by bantudra: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2017
modik:

I can see your inability to differentiate between reality and sarcasm.

I am a realist. So I have no answer to your sarcastic inclination.

Meanwhile, the sun is up there now.

Good morning.

why do you igbos care about the sun so much....??....the sun,well the sun...not even your ancestors whorshipped the sun...

sooo,..you are not making sense to me....why do you have a sun on your flag..??...for what??...

nigerian flag is clear...green,white...green for land,white for peace...

but you..??...you igbos are very suspect...i know out of experience you dont realy believe in christianity,,,you dont realy take it that serious....
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by Ugosample(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2017
pchukwudi:
Who the bleep wrote that constitution you babble about? God? Even the Torah that was given to Moses by God himself was later replaced by a bunch of more humanistic epistles written by Paul.

What kind of idiocy makes you think that a constitution which has lost touch with the aspirations of millions of people is still worthy of allegiance -especially when such a constitution directly violates the fundamental rights of indegineous people to self-determination?

My friend, all constitutions, regardless of how elaborate and progressive they may seem, are written codes. None of them is a living document. Thus when the living societies evolve to new realities, their constitutions should either be forced to evolve too and reflect the given society's present realities and wishes or the dead constitution loses its relevance. This is why civilized nations conduct referendum.

If this is true for progressive constitutions, how much truer do you think it should be for the repressive and extractive constitution we seem to have here?

Do you know that even the UK has no written constitution to its name as we speak?

So what's your problem? How could someone like you who claim to be enlightened not know that its silly to tie millions of people down to an obsolete document that no longer represent their interests?

Go and sit down.

I am telling you as it is on ground and you are talking zig zag.

We are alive, and we are looking, let us see how this country will break down grin grin grin

And lets see which international power will back it.

You people have zero idea about the situation on ground,
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by ariesbull: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Ok in a simple language, we Indigenous Northern Christian said NO, what God has join together let no put asunder.

While we accepted Biafra, Oduduwa as a People of like minded, we reject any form of secession.

Which god joined you ....Abeg stop depending on Igbo
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by bantudra: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Go and sit down.

I am telling you as it is on ground and you are talking zig zag.

We are alive, and we are looking, let us see how this country will break down grin grin grin

And lets see which international power will back it.

You people have zero idea about the situation on ground,

well..if you think you can defeat the nigerian army just like that,then continue....

and if you igbos push too hard,nigeria will become cuba or north korea....your choice...
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by bantudra: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2017
because am a nice guy and not that angry with igbos,i will give una a tipp:

try to change the nigerian constitution to allow una to go,but this will take decades...

the other option is quicker,declare biafra and prepare for war and bloody win this time!!!!..

YOU MUST WIN THE WAR THIS TIME!!!....or else,good night...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by modik(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2017
bantudra:

why do you igbos care about the sun so much....??....the sun,well the sun...not even your ancestors whorshipped the sun...

sooo,..you are not making sense to me....why do you have a sun on your flag..??...for what??...

nigerian flag is clear...green,white...green for land,white for peace...

but you..??...you igbos are very suspect...i know out of experience you dont realy believe in christianity,,,you dont realy take it that serious....

Wise men are always from the East. If you care to know, we are Easterners. Google or rather dictionary is your friend.

For your information, this is the last response for you on this matter. Good day.

Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by obiezed: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2017
pchukwudi:

Argue with idiots and run the risk of becoming one.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by bantudra: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2017
pchukwudi:

its just the way it is...you can mess around and talk about the nigerian constitution the way you like...but if things become too desperate,the nigerians will use the constitution on you....the constitution is the legit law on nigerian soil...

if you like take it serious,if you dont like,who cares....but that will not stop nigerians using it on you...
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by Ugosample(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2017
bantudra:

well..if you think you can defeat the nigerian army just like that,then continue....

and if you igbos push too hard,nigeria will become cuba or north korea....your choice...

What is this one saying?
Or you have comprehension problems ni?

Did I suggest for war?
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by obiezed: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Oh please

So it was in an auditorium that Bisfra was declared according to you, and you think that the action was not illegal?

Let us assume that was the case, and it was legal, what about the other ethnic minorities in the eastern region

Did they also give their consent before the country split? or ojukwu stupidly dragged them into a war they did not bargain for

And you wonder why the SS dealt a deadly blow to the thing?

Did you not see"' representatives of the people'',look the video is still on Google,and the transcripts of the meeting which led to the ahiara declaration.
You talk as if Biafra was declared in an instant, how weeks of pogroms and phone calls of negotiations BTW Ojukwu and Gowon passed before it got to that point,
Biafra was a peoples movement, that's why it was easy for the people to keep fighting despite the losing odds,they made the decision,so they stuck by it.nobody unilaterally declared Biafra.
At the time South south did not exist,but the eastern region,and the minorities did not disagree at first until the bombardments got to their areas.they were not missed in terms of manpower,but some elements amongst them started giving info to the federal troops about Biafra positions.
Well,we can all see how that turned out for them.I would wish to see indigenous people of the Niger delta control at least 50% of their oil wealth,own the oil blocs and provide most of the staff to run them in a fair world.because they are the ones living with the environmental degradation, what happens to them when the oil stops flowing.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by donborg(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2017
power resides where men thinks it resides. if ojukwu was killed, the igbos will simply look for another leader who may be better than ojukwu because nature abhors a vacuum. now if u were gowon would u be willing to take that risk? my broda, have u asked urself why adaka boro was not killed by aguiyi ironsi?. y do u think that nnamdi kanu became the leader of the igbos barely five yrs after the death of ojukwu? nature abhors a vacuum my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by davidif: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Source: http://chrisngwodo..com/2012/01/why-nigeria-cant-break-up.html?m=1

No bad idea is repeated as constantly as the notion that the solution to chronic violence in Nigeria is for her to "break up." The case for Nigeria's disintegration surfaces routinely after tragic episodes of violence and has emerged following the recent increase in sectarian terrorism. Some perspective is necessary. Since the days before the Civil War, beating the drums of separatism has become a sort of pre-programmed response to national calamity. Rumours of our impending divorce attended the 1964 elections, the June 12 1993 crisis, the death of Moshood Abiola in 1998 and the Sharia controversy in 2001. In 1990, a gang of over-ambitious soldiers attempting to oust the Babangida regime even purported to evict five northern states from the federation. Thus, current debates about the durability of Nigeria are nothing new.

Nigeria needs leadership. Leadership that unites the people not the type that divides. It needs leadership that focuses on what we have in common rather than our differences.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by bantudra: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2017
Ugosample:

What is this one saying?
Or you have comprehension problems ni?

Did I suggest for war?

the way you want it will end in war again...your other choice is the constitution...think......if you realy want to leave that badly,their are ways...you still have a chance...try to change the constitution...and believe me,that would be very hard.....

you still have a chance solong nigeria still practice democracy....but the day military rule returns,then that door will be closed..

setting nations against nigeria is a very bad idea....nigeria will only become more militaristic....and i think that will happen sooner than later..capital punishment is back....the longer kanu stays in prison,the more the chance will grow that he will be sentenced to death....

understand who you are dealing with here....nigeria is not some backwater black nation in africa.....
we have tribes here that only understand how to fight and quarrel...

you think the yorubas,hausas,isokos,urhobos,tivs,sultanates,obas,emirs will go easy on you because you mention western nations....??...the colonialits had a tough time dealing with this area....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by donborg(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2017
bantudra:
because am a nice guy and not that angry with igbos,i will give una a tipp:

try to change the nigerian constitution to allow una to go,but this will take decades...

the other option is quicker,declare biafra and prepare for war and bloody win this time!!!!..

YOU MUST WIN THE WAR THIS TIME!!!....or else,good night...
then why are you people begging nnamdi kanu to give up his biafran agitation? why are u people infiltrating ipob?
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by obiezed: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=donborg post=55734166]power resides where men thinks it resides. if ojukwu was killed, the igbos will simply look for another leader who may be better than ojukwu because nature abhors a vacuum. now if u were gowon would u be willing to take that risk? my broda, have u asked urself why adaka boro was not killed by aguiyi ironsi?. y do u think that nnamdi kanu became the leader of the igbos barely five yrs after the death of ojukwu? nature abhors a vacuum my brother[/quote/)

Neither adaka boro nor Nnamdi kanu led a protracted war led to the death of half a million Nigerian soldier,neither of them was formerly a high ranking member of the armed forces.he would have been court martialed and summarily executed.
You now have the luxury of hindsight,put yourself in that time and place,with the coup and pogroms,
Nature ahbors a vacuum,you say,imagine WW2 Britain without Churchill,or the Americans without Eisenhower, or compare the black movement without MLK or Malcolm X, or the black panthers without Huey Newton,
Once these men were removed ,the nascent movements they started crumbled,certain people in certain are a natural response to certain situations.it is either them or the movement crimbles.understand that.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by bantudra: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2017
donborg:
then why are you people begging nnamdi kanu to give up his biafran agitation? why are u people infiltrating ipob?

infiltrating??...what do you mean with infiltrating ipob?...i dont get it... undecided
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by slurryeye: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2017
obiezed:
You may choose to see pride, others might see courage and confidence,
BTW,the Aburi videos actually prove that they were not intellectual equals not by a long shot,
Also, if he was ''proud'' as you say,he would not have joined the army as an ordinary recruit after having obtained his Masters from Oxford.that is not the attitude of pride but of selfless service.I dare you to try it and have secondary school dropouts telling you to frog jump and sit on your head,I doubt with your humility,you would last one week,yet he pulled thru to become the first indigenous Quartermaster general of the Nigerian Army.that takes character and discipline

I'm glad you brought up the issue of Emeka Ojukwu joining the military as a Non Commissioned Officer despite being a Masters graduate. But there are some things you don't know that I will be glad to explain. See, when C.O Ojukwu returned to Nigeria after finishing his Masters from Oxford, he didn't join the Army immediately. He first worked in the civil service as administrative office for about 2 years. In 1957, he decided to leave civil service and join military because of his father's influence in his civil service career. He wanted to become a man free of his father's influence, and he believed the best way to go about it was to become a soldier. His father wasn't happy with the decision, and knows Emeka Ojukwu temperament wasn't good for a soldier. in order to discourage him, his father pulled string with the then governor general of Nigeria Macpherson to prevent him from being listed as Officer cadet which explain the reason why Chukwuemeka Ojukwu joined the army as an NCO. His father and Macpherson thought that he cannot withstand the rigorous NCO schedule and that he will later leave the army but Emeka persevered. He will however get commissioned when he was recommended by a british depot commander after he corrected a drill sergeant for mispronunciation of a word (element of boldness and pride he has always displayed). Sir Louis Ojukwu (Emeka Ojukwu's father) believed in one Nigeria and made his millions from one Nigeria. Many historians believe that if his father was alive, Emeka Ojukwu wouldn't have declared secession in 1967. His father died in 1966, a year before Chukwuemeka declared Biafra.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by donborg(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2017
bantudra:

its just the way it is...you can mess around and talk about the nigerian constitution the way you like...but if things become too desperate,the nigerians will use the constitution on you....the constitution is the legit law on nigerian soil...

if you like take it serious,if you dont like,who cares....but that will not stop nigerians using it on you...
constitution my foot. we igbos reject the constitution of a fulani man in jesus name. amen
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by dragonking3: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2017
bantudra:

nooo...its only igbos....you can not fool us...if the north realy wanted to divide,they would have all joined boko haram...

if the west wanted,they would have leaved a long time ago...the yorubas are more diplomatic than the igbos...

you can not fool us anymore...
ofcourse we have those caught inbetween been half yoruba and igbo or half hausa or igbo...
but those are very few....
It is obvious that you are not informed. Several northerners too are clamouring for Nigeria to divide and an example is this famous twitter user from the north with lots of northern followers. The Yorubas too have also requested that Nigeria divide .read here http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/04/nigeria-will-break-yoruba-wants-oduduwa-republic-adebanjo/
Do you also know that the nigerdeltans also want out of this union called Nigeria? Yes, if you don't know the nigerdelta region has been clamouring for separation long before the igbos. So from all these, it's fallacious to say that only igbos want to leave. We are all tired.

Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by obiezed: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2017
slurryeye:

I'm glad you brought up the issue of Emeka Ojukwu joining the military as a Non Commissioned Officer despite being a Masters graduate. But there are some things you don't know that I will be glad to explain. See, when C.O Ojukwu returned to Nigeria after finishing his Masters from Oxford, he didn't join the Army immediately. He first worked in the civil service as administrative office for about 2 years. In 1957, he decided to leave civil service and join military because of his father's influence in his civil service career. He wanted to become a man free of his father's influence, and he believed the best way to go about it was to become a soldier. His father wasn't happy with the decision, and knows Emeka Ojukwu temperament wasn't good for a soldier. in order to discourage him, his father pulled string with the then governor general of Nigeria Macpherson to prevent him from being listed as Officer cadet which explain the reason why Chukwuemeka Ojukwu joined the army as an NCO. His father and Macpherson thought that he cannot withstand the rigorous NCO schedule and that he will later leave the army but Emeka persevered. He will however get commissioned when he was recommended by a british depot commander after he corrected a drill sergeant for mispronunciation of a word (element of boldness and pride he has always displayed). Sir Louis Ojukwu (Emeka Ojukwu's father) believed in one Nigeria and made his millions from one Nigeria. Many historians believe that if his father was alive, Emeka Ojukwu wouldn't have declared secession in 1967. His father died in 1966, a year before Chukwuemeka declared Biafra.

Lol,I didn't mention all this because it was impertinent to the discussion, not cos I don't know it,
No matter what is said,you would see as a proud man,but you never met the man,I did way before his death,he was confident in his abilities yes,but proud or arrogance is not a word to describe DIM,intact he was a happy go lucky type of individual who loved a good laugh,even with someone who was young enough to be his son.
And furhermore ,Sir Louis was a creature of his time, you make your money where you see opportunities, not because not because of national proclivity,I might make money from Ghana or tarzania,does that mean t I am a one Africa person.you guys always try too hard to convince, national pride is effortless not protracted, Sir Louis was a business man,business knows no nationality.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by Ugosample(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2017
bantudra:

the way you want it will end in war again...your other choice is the constitution...think......if you realy want to leave that badly,their are ways...you still have a chance...try to change the constitution...and believe me,that would be very hard.....

you still have a chance solong nigeria still practice democracy....but the day military rule returns,then that door will be closed..

setting nations against nigeria is a very bad idea....nigeria will only become more militaristic....and i think that will happen sooner than later..capital punishment is back....the longer kanu stays in prison,the more the chance will grow that he will be sentenced to death....

understand who you are dealing with here....nigeria is not some backwater black nation in africa.....
we have tribes here that only understand how to fight and quarrel...

you think the yorubas,hausas,isokos,urhobos,tivs,sultanates,obas,emirs will go easy on you because you mention western nations....??...the colonialits had a tough time dealing with this area....

Nigga calm down jare

Simple comprehension you no sabi

Where Did I say that Nigeria should fight war

Are you sure you even understand anything

Read the thread from page 1 again
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by donborg(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=obiezed post=55734583][/quote] you miss the whole point. while it is true that ojukwu would be courtmartialled and killed if caught, gowon would have struck a deal with him to drop biafra agitation in exchange for his freedom in spite of his sins because the right of self determination is a universal human right that anyone can always take up if you feel u dont want to be a part of a union. have u asked urself why buhari arrested ojukwu in 1983 despite not being a politician? it was pure blackmail. and ojukwu was not courageous enough to resist the blackmail by sacrificing his liberty and freedom for biafra so he dropped the biafran agitation once and for all which in turn made biafran agitation to fall apart until nnamdi kanu started it again. dont u see the way nnamdi kanu carries himself in court as if he is buhari's mate? it is because he knows that unlike ojukwu, he committed no crime by demanding the right of self determination. do you now see why ojukwu's death is a blessing?
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by slurryeye: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2017
obiezed:

Lol,I didn't mention all this because it was impertinent to the discussion, not cos I don't know it,
No matter what is said,you would see as a proud man,but you never met the man,I did way before his death,he was confident in his abilities yes,but proud or arrogance is not a word to describe DIM,intact he was a happy go lucky type of individual who loved a good laugh,even with someone who was young enough to be his son.

Surely I like his boldness and supported the fact that he stood up for his people when they needed someone to stand up for them during the pogrom. However, I believe the Biafra war was an ego war between Emeka and Jack. Mind you, the guys were in their early 30s with so much responsibilities on their necks.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why by donborg(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2017
bantudra:

infiltrating??...what do you mean with infiltrating ipob?...i dont get it... undecided
lemme explain better, why are you people hell bent on destroying ipob for inside

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta / Statue Of Nzeogwu Erected In His Home Town Of Okpanam - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.