Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 PM

Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State (69408 Views)

Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by GloriaNinja(f): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2017
temmym4:

lol. she has replied again grin Jobless quick replying little b*tch
what are we saying, what is she typing
Take a break, Read what you typed above.. ask yourself.. Do you make any sense? You just type what comes into your brain and with capitals, no wisdom whatsoever. what is the difference between you and a donkey now she come top all the jaggons up with Capital letters grin Who will read all those trash, them curse u with capital letters? abi Caps lock don damage on your device. Ode.

I bet LAGOON will be included in the trash u posted above. Marine spirited b*tch.

Dont quote me if u wont type sensibly. typing with capitals all through makes you look like a typical Id*ot. i hate brawling with f**lish little girls.
LOL DEPRESSION WILL EVENTUALLY MAIM AND KILL A MODAFU$CKER LIKE YOU, WHO IS BRAWLING WITH YOU? GRAMMAR KILLER, I BET YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE STUPID BOYS THAT THROW TANTRUM ONLINE BUT IN REAL LIFE IS IMPOTENT AS FU$K, YOU WILL REMAIN IMPOTENT FROM NIGHT TILL DAWN, IT'S BETTER YOU START NOW TO CAST OUT THE DEMONS INSIDE YOU, YOUR FELLOW GUYS ARE MAKING DOUGH AND BEING SUCCESSFUL,, HERE YOU ARE LIKE A SHAMELESS HE-GOAT THROWING TANTRUMS, I PITY THE WOMB AND WASTED SPERM THAT BROUGHT A CURSE LIKE YOU INTO THIS PLANET. IMPOTENT NIGGA, I PITY YOU CAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE, PATHETIC SOB.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by temmym4(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
GloriaNinja:
LOL DEPRESSION WILL EVENTUALLY MAIM AND KILL A MODAFU$CKER LIKE YOU, WHO IS BRAWLING WITH YOU? GRAMMAR KILLER, I BET YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE STUPID BOYS THAT THROW TANTRUM ONLINE BUT IN REAL LIFE IS IMPOTENT AS FU$K, YOU WILL REMAIN IMPOTENT FROM NIGHT TILL DAWN, IT'S BETTER YOU START NOW TO CAST OUT THE DEMONS INSIDE YOU, YOUR FELLOW GUYS ARE MAKING DOUGH AND BEING SUCCESSFUL,, HERE YOU ARE LIKE A SHAMELESS HE-GOAT THROWING TANTRUMS, I PITY THE WOMB AND WASTED SPERM THAT BROUGHT A CURSE LIKE YOU INTO THIS PLANET. IMPOTENT NIGGA, I PITY YOU CAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE, PATHETIC SOB.

lol. she actually didnt reply in time so i wont feel she sleeps on Nairaland.
The way you beef like an High School kid giggles me.
Lets take your words one by one shall we?
Firstly, when u are matured enough, you will learn the fact that making unreal beefs sounds moronic. I am married with kids, i hav my own job. and in my leisures, i come online to have fun and teach spoilt kids like u a lesson so how does the trash u posted up there apply to me? Come, bring your bloody pVssy and see how impotent i am. id*ot grin

Now lets take you for instance, Firstly, u are a kid, a stVpid one to be precise. your thinking ability shocked me to the point of feeling sorry for your Mum. ladies like u who get flared up when they are bn asked to settle down are the ones who gets to be the professional b*tch later on.

I make my own money. you are getting yours in a bitchy way. pVssy money making stVpid motherfVcking b*tch. u are no better than those b*tches i dole out little cash to.
U think you can stand me in real life? U spend your whole life online and u are here preaching to me about some guys making money, what do you know about making legitimate money? u think everyone makes their money through PVssy? no wonder u think settling down and marriage is a sin. stVpid little sl.u.t.

I never meant to do all this, i only talked about your not negative view about marriage but since u v proven to show how useless you are naturally (either you weren't trained from home or your useless mama never bothered about the basic training) then u leave me no choice.

Gloria, the CAPITAL LETTERED b*tch, how much for the night smiley

i like the smell of useless ladies not eva thinking about marriage or settling down. without them, the world aint gonna be sweet for the adulterous bastards. I Hope u get infected soon. B*tch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.