Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) (33997 Views)

Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality / Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos / See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2017
The place looks different now. Nice
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by wristbangle: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2017
tabithababy:
. Accommodation is not a big deal but the job jare

Tabitha if you don't know anyone that can connect u, shine your eyes on latest job adverts online and make sure you write a fabulous CV that will attracts employers and also be active on social job platforms like linkedin.

Cheers.
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by jasawa: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2017
mars123:
A state filled with cooperate offices and bosses not fulani herdsmen and almajiris. What do you expect?

Eko oni baje.
So you want to hide under yoruba banner and write rubbish ? Ipob you're expose . just yesterday someone posted the picture of River Aba in the middle of street in Aba and you have mouth to talk today.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by Aarenaija: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Weldone to Lagos administrators. But the lighting fitting need to be looked at. They are not good for this type of quality job or for such public areas like this one.

This type of walkways should not be exclusive to Lekki corridor alone but other parts of Lagos. Surulere, Iyana Ipaja, Ikorodu etc are also part of Lagos. #Ambodeiscool
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
There are lots of this to be done in the lekki axis! Though it is a welcomed development, but not enough to sing praises up and down. For lagosians living in the mainland would tell you this..
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2017
smiley eko o ni baje.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Eko for show! there are still a lot needed to be done just that there is not enough fund undecided
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by tabithababy(f): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2017
wristbangle:

Tabitha if you don't know anyone that can connect u, shine your eyes on latest job adverts online and make sure you write a fabulous CV that will attracts employers and also be active on social job platforms like linkedin.

Cheers.
. Linkedin?? Is it an app or what? Or you have their website address?? kiss
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Hawkers will invade this fine walkway very soon!

Normal Doings na!! grin
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by mars123(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2017
jasawa:
So you want to hide under yoruba banner and write rubbish ? Ipob you're expose . just yesterday someone posted the picture of River Aba in the middle of street in Aba and you have mouth to talk today.
i don't understand. Pls you are confusing me with your sheer stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by austinbrown: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2017
Here in Abia we never even see better gutter
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by Samkeniyy(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2017
ademusiwa3r:
this is not good.. because it will break and all be scattered in 3 month..

that is not how to construct a walkway.

and drainage is not the best way to resolve , lagos flood system.

this is nonsense construction... it has not solve drainage problem. it create drainage problem
You are quite wrong in your assessment because I have personally use the walkway and from my assessments. Great job done
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by Nzenzemulu(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Lagos is in a class of its own
If this type of project happened in Anambra, we wont hear word again

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by ijobafatty: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2017
But some flat headed fellow hate tinubu like say na in Bleep their mama dead.......lagos produce better governance......ambode we loves you..enemy na lagoon be their home..........

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by Samkeniyy(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Ambode has performed above everyone's expectation while Fashola is still doing propaganda as usual..If Ambode was incharge of power by now we would have seen improvement and not poor performance under a Goebelist Fashola
Permit me to say that you should speak for yourself alone. Let your judgement be personal. Ambode is doing a great job but in my own opinion, Fashola gave him the blueprint of all this project. I may also suggest that you are among the few people that don't commend Fashola for his indelible achievements during his tenure as the Governor of Lagos State.
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by ruchinna: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2017
2019! Work-out-progress.
Am strongly behind you
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by BamideleOJ: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Those doing good works contunu
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2017
I don't play with my job, you want to blow whistle? #BlowWhistleGang
curiositymaster:

Bro abeg, you get extra whistle for there?
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Samkeniyy:

Permit me to say that you should speak for yourself alone. Let your judgement be personal. Ambode is doing a great job but in my own opinion, Fashola gave him the blueprint of all this project. I may also suggest that you are among the few people that don't commend Fashola for his indelible achievements during his tenure as the Governor of Lagos State.

Fashola was a ruse and any right thinking person knows ..I never for once got decieve by Fashola Goebelist tendencies when he was incharge of Lagos , the man ran a clean hiest for 8 years with nothing to show for it, he didn't fix a single road in VI , Ikoyi or Lekki Axis, he couldn't even complete his Illubirin Housing project, worse still he couldn't even complete the common 35 kms lekki Epe which he tolled before even starting the project ..Under Ambode aseptic we speak all inner roads in VI have been fixed, all Ikoyi inner roads fixed, most lekki phase one inner road fixed ..Abeg you can never compare both men in terms of perfomance
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by ba7man(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2017
malware:

Otogbo Gbame still fresh on our minds.... e neva tey na bros grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3731885/lagos-task-force-burns-homes
They should go back to Bayelsa.
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2017
tabithababy:
. Linkedin?? Is it an app or what? Or you have their website address?? kiss

Lol you will have to register on Linkedin first, update your profile to be visible for potential employers. Log on to www.linkedin.com wink
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Very very nice, but the choice of lamps should be reconsidered, as the current ones are prone to breakage.
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Lagos should colonise Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Now tell me how one would not be encouraged to pay tax?
Tell me how you would not be interested to set up a business here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Nothing about the walkway is modern...let alone ultra modern. In fact...the overpass is outdated...longggg outdated...backward. The city planners are local... very local....and so are the people praising it as a good development. Which city has constructed such a stair climbing overpass in a busy area over the past 40 years? Rails to prevent people from crossing the Expressway...fine... what about barriers to prevent out of control cars from getting on the side walk?... that's been standard. One step forward two steps backwards.
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by AkanUdoette(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2017
Nice development.
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2017
Did anyone notice the lights falling apart?
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2017
2 toll gates in one LGA, once they are done now they'll start collecting toll at Chevron.
Make una try, una think say we go die finish? no way
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by godson4u79(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2017
Sharrap that ya double-sided mouth

SalamRushdie:
Ambode has performed above everyone's expectation while Fashola is still doing propaganda as usual..If Ambode was incharge of power by now we would have seen improvement and not poor performance under a Goebelist Fashola

Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2017
yarimo:
APC governors been doing quality good work to it people since 29.may 2015
What has Amosun done?
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by sirchrisnewsline(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2017
my name is sir Chris I was among the contractors that work there under planet construction bt d sad news is that we finish this project since February after 5month up till now our money have not be paid we plead with Lagos state govt to intervene even another have started in ikate round about lekki and ibofo and chevron please help us pass this massege we need our money pls
Re: Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) by tabithababy(f): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol you will have to register on Linkedin first, update your profile to be visible for potential employers. Log on to www.linkedin.com wink
. Thanks so much Darling kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers / Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class / Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.