Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) (46179 Views)

Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by sorextee(m): 1:04am On Apr 20, 2017
Anything wey u order for go come. Either via free shipping or u want it via DHL... Max 3weeks...

Folabimi:

Pls, if I order 4 just one smartphone battery, will it be delivered to me?

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by bongolistik(m): 6:20am On Apr 20, 2017
tlanry:
what are the requirements to open a domiciliary account??
here are the requirements and every other things that you need to know about Domiciliary account opening.

http://highteknology.com/2013/10/how-to-open-gtbank-domiciliary-account.html

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by mjay(m): 6:39am On Apr 20, 2017
Nice one. Awaiting my first product. Op didn't add that nearly all products could be tracked.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by adigunomomama(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Protein0:
With the recent increase in trust in some Chinese brands, especially phones, I present a succinct shopping guide on AliExpress: ur surest source of quality, yet affordable Chinese brands.

Intro: AliExpress is a china based B2B platform for numerous Chinese products of any kind where sellers are presented to buyers in a reasonably healthy medium.

Hints:
1. Download the AliExpress mobile app and register. Set your shipping address, you can always edit it at the check out page of each item in case you want to change it
2. Type your desired item in the search box
3. Explore the search results viz a viz price, sellers' ratings, feedbacks and offers. This is where the bulk of your task lies. Read items' descriptions well. I repeat, read items' descriptions well. Sellers with ratings of 4.5 and above are advisable
4. Having known the price from your chosen seller, proceed to payment. Due to $100/card monthly limit on Nigeria issued cards for now. You'll need cards depending on your order value. Let me add here that only Gtbank master and access bank Visa cards work effectively at 320 and 325/$ respectively. I learnt uba also works for the first few minutes of the day.
On ur AliExpress Mobile app, click on the dashboard. Click "my account"> "my AliExpress pocket"> click the badge above the "available balance".
Select lower $ denominations and click buy to pay with your card. Remember $100/card/month. Turn on alipocket at the check out page to have your alipocket balance deducted from your total order value
If your order is below $100, you can click on "buy now" to pay directly with your card BUT I won't advise you to do this because your order might be cancelled and refund will be cumbersome. ALWAYS PAY FROM ALIEXPRESS POCKET.
5. This write up will be incomplete without discussing APPEAL. for security of transactions, you may be asked to upload some documents to show you acquire the cards you want to pay with legally. This is what is called appeal. So, for every card you plan to use, get the appeal documents ready. They're picture of the front view of that card (only the first 6 and last 4 digits are needed to be revealed. Block the rest) and the account statement of the account linked to that card. You can use a screenshot of an e-alert. The above will be in addition to the pix of a govt issued ID card of the AliExpress account owner. Appeal typically takes 1-3 business days if done well.

6. Always select AliExpress standard shipping for faster shipping (1-3weeks). There are also DHL and EMS shipping if you can't wait and ready to pay the price.
7. There are coupons for new app users. It's advisable you have appeal documents ready B4 registering because the coupons have just 1 week validity in case u need to appeal.

I can categorically say that Shopping on AliExpress is safe and easy. You are well protected if items aren't delivered, not as advertised, damaged or faulty

Questions? Drop them and I'll be more than willing to assist.

It's high time we stopped paying huge for some branded craps. Look beyond!
Peace.

God bless you for this bro

I made an appeal revealing all my card details, hope I don't have problem with that?

After One week I was not notified about the appeal so I chatted their customer up and they told me my appeal has been granted, so I can go on with my order.

My concern now is that I don't get an email to be sure if the customer agent was right.

Now, Alot of people are saying the Alipocket is not accepting Nigeria cards for now. Please do you have anyone that just use his or her card to fund Alipocket recently?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by sorextee(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2017
try buying the 10 dolls first, with ur gtcard...

adigunomomama:

God bless you for this bro

I made an appeal revealing all my card details, hope I don't have problem with that?

After One week I was not notified about the appeal so I chatted their customer up and they told me my appeal has been granted, so I can go on with my order.

My concern now is that I don't get an email to be sure if the customer agent was right.

Now, Alot of people are saying the Alipocket is not accepting Nigeria cards for now. Please do you have anyone that just use his or her card to fund Alipocket recently?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2017
I see u
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by kingreign(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2017
princetom1:
I see u
Aliexpress noni. cool
Aliexpress ti take over. cool

I recall my experience earlier this year, I needed to buy a portable car scanner, called various sellers I got prices ranging from 90k-160k on same product. I vex, remembered my aliexpress ID, logged in and ordered. 2weeks after I ordered, I got it in my hands.
Guess how much everything?

NGN31,500 for same product folks were calling 90-160k.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by adigunomomama(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2017
sorextee:
try buying the 10 dolls first, with ur gtcard...

OK thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2017
kingreign:

Aliexpress noni. cool

I recall my experience earlier this year, I needed to buy a portable car scanner, called various sellers I got prices ranging from 90k-160k on same product. I vex, remembered my aliexpress ID, logged in and ordered. 2weeks after I ordered, I got it in my hands.

Just this morning, i am educating my peeps from back in school and they start calling all sort of names. I just tell them to wait till our next get together to see what phone am using and the price. The difference is just too much in most cases. Any knowledge worth this, is worth sharing. I already made alot of small orders, because to find some stuff in Nigeria can be really tasking and expensive unnecessary. Make Nigeria grow up. I put my money where i see d quality. No excuses.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by steviano(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2017
Aliexpress is the best.... This year alone I have ordered more than 5 smartphones alongside with different products even magnet.. ALL arrived in less than 2weeks

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by eleojo23: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2017
princetom1:

Make Nigeria grow up. I put my money where i see d quality. No excuses.

You are right. If it has quality, I go for it. Forget name.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Folabimi:

Pls, if I order 4 just one smartphone battery, will it be delivered to me?

Even if u order for 1 undies, it will come
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Folabimi(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
princetom1:

grin
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
All these stress just to order an item from aliexpress.

I like free shipping but it takes like forever to reach Nigeria.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
MhizTenderly:

How do u define "stress" and "forever" ma?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by sorextee(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
which of the free shipping?

ali express standard shipping
or
china post?

MhizTenderly:

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
princetom1:

grin
I sight u boss.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
sorextee:
which of the free shipping?
ali express standard shipping or china post?

I see free shipping there.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
eleojo23:

You are right. If it has quality, I go for it. Forget name.

Who name epp? grin
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
kingreign:

Aliexpress noni. cool

Bravo jor!
Bleep fleecing!!

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
mjay:
Nice one. Awaiting my first product. Op didn't add that nearly all products could be tracked.

Thanks for bringing this to the fore. grin cheesy
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by eleojo23: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Protein0:

Who name epp? grin
Abeg ask me o! grin
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by sorextee(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
a carrier is supposed to be there naw,
look at d pix below

MhizTenderly:
I see free shipping there.

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
sorextee:
a carrier is supposed to be there naw, look at d pix below

OK.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Lawal9658: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello everyone,please this is URGENT.
I want to order a phone of $300 on aliexpress and i cant do that with one atm card due to the forex limit
My question is can i fund my aliexpress pocket by buying three $100 aliexpress pockets with three different gtbank atm cards making $300? And hope i wont have to go through aliexpress appeal

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by fashrola(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2017
For those having issues with a $100 limit with their cards

Check out this thread and shop online with ur bitcoins linked to a virtual Visa card

https://www.nairaland.com/3753488/how-bypass-100-limit-aliexpress
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Androidvillaz: 6:57am On Apr 21, 2017
olurotimi1:
WHICH BANK IS BEST FOR ONLINE TRANSACTION? I KNOW FIRSTBANK DOESNT WORK

Access and gtb
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Androidvillaz: 6:58am On Apr 21, 2017
Lawal9658:
Hello everyone,please this is URGENT.
I want to order a phone of $300 on aliexpress and i cant do that with one atm card due to the forex limit
My question is can i fund my aliexpress pocket by buying three $100 aliexpress pockets with three different gtbank atm cards making $300? And hope i wont have to go through aliexpress appeal

You will go Tru appeal if they account is new but For older account no
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by androsurf: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2017
Androidvillaz:

You will go Tru appeal if they account is new but For older account no

Hi, I have a payoneer card, can I use it to shop on Aliexpress? Thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by mjay(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2017
Somebody help please. My parcel is in Lagos Nigeria and tracking says attempted failure at delivery, yet no one has contacted me. I hope to visit the nearest post office this morning for updates, hopefully there will be light.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by kingreign(m): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2017
mjay:
Somebody help please. My parcel is in Lagos Nigeria and tracking says attempted failure at delivery, yet no one has contacted me. I hope to visit the nearest post office this morning for updates, hopefully there will be light.
go to your nearest post office. Did you do free shipping or standard aliexpress shipping, if yes, go to your nearest NIPOST office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Download Odin 3.09 For Windows & Android (latest Version) / Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000) / Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.