Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:20 PM

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam (81333 Views)

Iproo.net Not Giving Me Any Gig / Iproo July Turf / Iproo Online Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2017
my candid opinion to all intending members of iproo

Hmmmmmm

if you check the number of Wanner be freelancer's trooping for iproo,
I think one will not be wrong to predict 80-90% of this guy's not getting a single bid.
I'm sorry to say irrespective of their gig.

I won't mince word here;
if you're not registering because of the monthly turf competition,
biko park your bags and quickly check other freelancing sites that are free to join.

my 1kobo ni $

I've come again
grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lawalmukhtar39: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2017
corperscorner:
Lakesidepapa,
Ohamng,
Sapiosexuality,
Esji80
Katiemadubiko
daphay
ishayaauta

Bosses! you might want to review your area of spec to digital marketing and advertising. Check their updates page or check this link http://www.iproo.net/fw10

The latest testimonial was shared by a digital marketer & blogger. It looks like the trending field of expertise for this week.

After man don switch from Carpenter to bricklayer to gateman to Lawyer - now it seems like its time for some digital hustling grin

Boss am also interested in d doc file. Lmukhtar39@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by kenlisa: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
mugis:
my fellow seasoned verified iproo members, this month's iturf hustle is over, and tears, merriment, laments, regrets, as well as laughter erupts. well I pray we will all make it next month, but before then I've lost my patience lately. I want to introduce to us another freelancing site I boarded on. you can earn more than $300 in a month if you please, yes indeed. no doubt about that we are all profs. already in the hustle so with our high IQ I bet nobody will earn less than that. I am introducing this to you guys cos I am earning with this and also want to introduce you guys to this: https:// www.iwriter.com/affliate/836232
note: am referring you, so no side talks, only for serious minds, worry about the dollar, they also pay directly to account like iproo. #steady gigs, No dulling. Goodluck!!

This guys pay through PayPal... Why not give the right info

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lakesidepapa,
Ohamng,
Sapiosexuality,
Esji80
Katiemadubiko
daphay
ishayaauta

Iproo is yapping something about giving out 10k to verified freelancers via their facebook page.

They are calling it iproo Vali. You guys can check it out

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
corperscorner:
Lakesidepapa,
Ohamng,
Sapiosexuality,
Esji80
Katiemadubiko
daphay
ishayaauta

Iproo is yapping something about giving out 10k to verified freelancers via their facebook page.

Thats really great.I will like and follow their page. Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
corperscorner:
Lakesidepapa,
Ohamng,
Sapiosexuality,
Esji80
Katiemadubiko
daphay
ishayaauta

Wow! Thanks. Let me check it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by daphay: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Danke sir, gonna check it out �
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by goodluckebi(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2017
ishayaauta:
[s][/s]
wrong mindset you've the skills
start with social media marketing
a little Google search should help you
I can't start giving you tutorials hian!

my 1kobo
thanks alot
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
corperscorner:
Lakesidepapa,
Ohamng,
Sapiosexuality,
Esji80
Katiemadubiko
daphay
ishayaauta

the cash is quite small, but it's a good development from them.

seen thanks boss
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by yesbizng: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
corperscorner:
Lakesidepapa,
Ohamng,
Sapiosexuality,
Esji80
Katiemadubiko
daphay
ishayaauta

My acct. has been verified alrdy too, but I'm yet to receive a gig. Please bro., kindly show me the way on how to write a solid persona description pls. My e-mail is: mzwaziri2000@yahoo.com
Tnx so much.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by yesbizng: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Wow! Thanks. Let me check it.

Pls bro, I recently registered on Iproo and I'm yet to receive any gig. Pls kindly send me a sample solid persona description to enable me start. My e-mail is mzwaziri2000@yahoo.com
Tnx so much.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
yesbizng:

My acct. has been verified alrdy too, but I'm yet to receive a gig. Please bro., kindly show me the way on how to write a solid persona description pls. My e-mail is: mzwaziri2000@yahoo.com
Tnx so much.

send me an email at corperscorner@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by yesbizng: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
corperscorner:

Alright bro, tnx.

MODIFIED:

I've sent it bro. tnx so much.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by yesbizng: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
corperscorner:

Sent.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
yesbizng:

Sent.
Checked and replied bro....kindly keep us updated. All the best...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by yesbizng: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
corperscorner:

Checked and replied bro....kindly keep us updated. All the best...

Wow, tnx alot!
I've seen it; God bless bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lakesidepapa,
Ohamng,
Sapiosexuality,
Esji80
Katiemadubiko
daphay
ishayaauta
yesbizng

Evening bosses....i dont know if anyone here has seen iProo's latest update about the iProo VALI. For those that are yet to see it....here is it below:

The very first “iProo VALI” initiative will kick off on our Facebook page to enable some verified freelancers enjoy the privilege of obtaining a support fund via our social channel.

This would entail the provision of feedbacks to Pop Quiz questions here on our Facebook timeline and the first individuals to render appropriate reverts will be duly obliged with a support fund of N10,000 cash.

The VALI sessions will hold at 9am - 12noon - 2pm - 4pm and 6pm on the 26th of August.

#GetGeared

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2017
corperscorner:
Lakesidepapa,
Ohamng,
Sapiosexuality,
Esji80
Katiemadubiko
daphay
ishayaauta
yesbizng

Evening bosses....i dont know if anyone here has seen iProo's latest update about the iProo VALI. For those that are yet to see it....here is it below:

The very first “iProo VALI” initiative will kick off on our Facebook page to enable some verified freelancers enjoy the privilege of obtaining a support fund via our social channel.

This would entail the provision of feedbacks to Pop Quiz questions here on our Facebook timeline and the first individuals to render appropriate reverts will be duly obliged with a support fund of N10,000 cash.

The VALI sessions will hold at 9am - 12noon - 2pm - 4pm and 6pm on the 26th of August.

#GetGeared
seen
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 6:34am On Aug 11, 2017
corperscorner:
Lakesidepapa,
Ohamng,
Sapiosexuality,
Esji80
Katiemadubiko
daphay
ishayaauta
yesbizng

#GetGeared
Evening sir.Thanks alot,I wish you sucess

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by undisputed12(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2017
corperscorner:

Boss i've been verified but no gig, can i send u a mail too. so u can help with d personal description.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
undisputed12:
Boss i've been verified but no gig, can i send u a mail too. so u can help with d personal description.

Sure...you can mail me bro. We are here to help ourselves...whats your email tho

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by undisputed12(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
corperscorner:

Sure...you can mail me bro. We are here to help ourselves...whats your email tho
blendeslodge@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by yesbizng: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
corperscorner:
Lakesidepapa,
Ohamng,
Sapiosexuality,
Esji80
Katiemadubiko
daphay
ishayaauta
yesbizng

#GetGeared

I've checked it out bro; tnx.

Pls I received an invite to bid today in the morning, and I bidded as directed. However, I'm yet to receive a reply from them. Hope all is well nonetheless?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by undisputed12(m): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2017
corperscorner:

i've sent it
Thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
yesbizng:

I've checked it out bro; tnx.

Pls I received an invite to bid today in the morning, and I bidded as directed. However, I'm yet to receive a reply from them. Hope all is well nonetheless?

The bid thing is usually within 24hrs...if u dont hear from dem within 24hrs of submitting. it musthv bn allotted to another freelancer. You might get lucky on your next freelance bid. Or you could hope to get a custom freelance gig - that one is usually instant and just for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by undisputed12(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
corperscorner:

The bid thing is usually within 24hrs...if u dont hear from dem within 24hrs of submitting. it musthv bn allotted to another freelancer. You might get lucky on your next freelance bid. Or you could hope to get a custom freelance gig - that one is usually instant and just for you.
bro have you seen my mail?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by kenlisa: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
undisputed12:
Pls can you send me the mail too.
To write a better gig description
@coperscorner
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by yesbizng: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
corperscorner:

Tnx bro.
I've just submitted a freelance gig. Hopefully, my work will scale through. You are really doing a great job here bro, God bless!
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Tjayjosh(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
corperscorner:

Bro please, How do i change my persona describtion?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2017
yesbizng:

Tnx bro.
I've just submitted a freelance gig. Hopefully, my work will scale through. You are really doing a great job here bro, God bless!

Thanks o....you welcome. Let us know how far sha so you can pay your tithe on this thread grin
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Tjayjosh:

Bro please, How do i change my persona describtion?
send an email to specunit@iproo.net
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2017
undisputed12:
i will check and revert shortly sir...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? / How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.