Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" (40904 Views)

Photos Of Korede Bello At His Uganda Concert / Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) / Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by ahmedkoded95(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2017
Korede Bello posted a picture performing on stage in Toronto on instagram with the caption "When you get alert after blowing whistle "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS9HmUwjdPn/

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by solpat(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2017
Na so cheesycheesy
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Smellymouth: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Lol

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by GloriaNinja(f): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2017
THIS BOY NO SABI DANCE THO, HE DANCE LIKE slowpoke SOMETIMES BUT HE IS A COOL SINGER.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2017
lol
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Nbote(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Na only dat jacket and a couple of others him get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2017
LOOOL grin grin
alert after blowing whistle
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by smartty68(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THIS BOY NO SABI DANCE THO, HE DANCE LIKE slowpoke SOMETIMES BUT HE IS A COOL SINGER.
Madam your letters are yelling grin

Hope say you no be the nagging type o tongue

Greetings from the South

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by mike85060: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Nbote:
Na only dat jacket and a couple of others him get?
wic one u get?

12 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by yomi007k(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Gloria u sabi dance?

No lie.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by 9niceguy(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2017
God don win be that o

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by faruz: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Xo make we fry dodo

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Fabulosdave01: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2017
I swear to God even if you're my best friend and I see money in your fathers house, if I don't blow whistle to the extent Howard Webb will beg me to stop

9 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by virus05(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
u no too fine like that

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Sweetie25(f): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2017
nigeria the only country where they are using generator in NEPAL office, airtel is tweeting with mtn simcard, glo will sell 10gb data but you no go fit use 2gb in a month, police no dey get bullet for gun because dem don sell am to robbers, a country where we have poor graduates and people go into politics to get wealthy.

p.s Time to make ur voice count

10 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2017
Na God Win
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by SageTravels: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2017
See Lucrative Business. I No Igbos Will start selling whistle
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by peeparty(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:

HABA WETIN DEY BIO DO YOU NI DANCE OR NO DANCE SHEBI HIS MAKING MONEY.
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by showreals(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by ChristyB(f): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2017
What do they sing again these day?
e be like this recession don affect their voices oo cos me i'm not understanding DON J and his crew again.
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by sammyuche(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2017
A very stupid post that's not funny. nairaland is dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by mikeycharles(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2017
I dey go get my own whistle cool
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Bukayot: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Lobatan
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by DAVE41(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Watch how fed go inflate whistle price

LEMME GO BUY A DOZEN SHOULD IN CASE OF INCASITY
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Arewa12: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Bank alert na hin sure pass
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Dollypie20(f): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Lol cheesy
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by temitope66(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Korede won kill me 4 laugh oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze "Aki" Celebrates His 41st Birthday (PHOTOS) / Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust / B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.