Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Cake Bakers In The House! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cake Bakers In The House! (1282 Views)

Cake Bakers Are On Another Level, Checkout This Creative Cake / Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices / Cake Bakers Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cake Bakers In The House! by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2017
Please if you're a cake baker in any part of Nigeria and you are interested in being on an online platform called Cake Icon just like that of Jumia where you can display your cakes to get more orders send an email with the message "I'm interested" to:

contact@cakeicon.com or whatsapp:07067475196

No charges for registration, no commission. We only add a little percentage on the price of your cakes which is an average of 500 naira.

P.s: You need to have a cake shop.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Cake Bakers In The House! by aydelicious: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is my email address aydeliciouseateryservies@gmail.com
Re: Cake Bakers In The House! by adorablevic: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
please,how can I order a cake and get it to osun state before Sunday,friends Pls Help am in Benin
Re: Cake Bakers In The House! by sheycrown(f): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
adorablevic:
please,how can I order a cake and get it to osun state before Sunday,friends Pls Help am in Benin

Hello, what type of cake. ImI'm based in Ibadan but we deliver cakes in and out of Ibadan.
Re: Cake Bakers In The House! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Contact zibbah cakes on 08025623126 for ur cake needs. Watsapp/call delivery available
Re: Cake Bakers In The House! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
adorablevic:

Still waiting for ur call/chat or mail me olapejuasake@gmail.com
Re: Cake Bakers In The House! by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Hello house, we still need more bakers. This is an opportunity to make more sales.
Re: Cake Bakers In The House! by sheycrown(f): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
maiahsaiah:
Hello house, we still need more bakers. This is an opportunity to make more sales.

We are here ma'am smiley

(1) (Reply)

School Lunches From Around World / Please What Type Of Beans Are These? / One Of The Best Chefs In America Is Yoruba , Igbos Eat Your Hearts Out. You Cant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.