Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Competition Amongst Coursemates: See What Happened Between Me and My Friend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Competition Amongst Coursemates: See What Happened Between Me and My Friend (744 Views)

Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened / August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) / What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competition Amongst Coursemates: See What Happened Between Me and My Friend by fergusen: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2017
It is commonplace to see friends, colleagues, and even enemies compete with each other. You know that desire to have the bragging rights and all that stuff.
Among coursemates, competition, particularly academic, is a common sight. This thread has been created for nairalanders to share those stories.
Re: Competition Amongst Coursemates: See What Happened Between Me and My Friend by fergusen: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2017
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Competition Amongst Coursemates: See What Happened Between Me and My Friend by fergusen: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2017
cool
Re: Competition Amongst Coursemates: See What Happened Between Me and My Friend by fergusen: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Competition Amongst Coursemates: See What Happened Between Me and My Friend by killercute16(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
claps......you tried sha........rare kind of human if true.
Re: Competition Amongst Coursemates: See What Happened Between Me and My Friend by fergusen: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
killercute16:
claps......you tried sha........rare kind of human if true.
Eating the humble pie was enough punishment for him.
We are however still best of pals at present.
Re: Competition Amongst Coursemates: See What Happened Between Me and My Friend by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2017
You really tried for him.
Re: Competition Amongst Coursemates: See What Happened Between Me and My Friend by fergusen: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
MhizTenderly:
You really tried for him.
Yea.

(1) (Reply)

Neco Questions And Answers Runx/expo / Npower Releases Timetable For Assessment Test (Pic) / List Of 10 Poorest Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.