Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) (47128 Views)

Ore Falomo Is Dead / Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by nopains: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

[s]No need to dirty the thread with your negative ipob rant.
[/s]

i no it will be very difficult for u to understand this simple art but don't quote me again with ur incapability.
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by dejilg(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
gypsey:
i did, remember you mentioned that she could be doing it for free, so I added nigerians could too, perhaps I may have understood it wrongly.

so how does u saying that hold weight?
thank God u actually quoted the "she could..."

it stands that u still haven't proven anything but show that u'd discriminate against her
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
koladebrainiac:
sharap is a nigerian by marriage . she has been living in nigeria since 1989.all her painting is about nigeria n she is also a writer too.
please enough of ur color biased

Keep quiet and phuck off my mention. There are thousands of Nigerian art students who can do better. I don't phucking care if she 's Nigerian or togolese

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Nickizoe(f): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Polly Alakija. I love that woman's books. A bunch of talent. She paints and writes.
Hello friend..I read it all...cool..sorry been abit busy for awhile......not too scary why?? write something to scare me plzzzzzzz #smiles
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by dejilg(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
willibounce1:
If they Lagos State govt is going to pay this woman for these paintings, then whoever gave her the contract must be a hopeless, stinking, useless bast.ard. You have thousands of talented Nigerian students in Yabatech, unilag, laspotech and so on who will obviously do a good job and be very proud of it. These are the same bas.tard govt officials chanting buy naija to grow naija.

I was surprised when I saw a white guy under the bridge this afternoon but didn't want to believe they were responsible for the paintings. All our politicians are bunch of animals. Paintings wey agbero go use shit and pee destroy.

here is another one who sits in his room and thinks too highly of himself....where u there wen she was picked for d job? is she d only one doing the job? so if the Yabatech student goes to a white nation he/she shld b dropped to favour whites as well?
yet ppl like like u will still complain that we are not united. going by ur standard each state shld only offer such opportunity to their own while denying those of other states.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Ten12(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
4everGrand:

Guy, if u dont have anything worthwhile to contribute, let other people hia word, ok!

Are u not part of other people? So lets hear you
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Ten12(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Zane2point4:

And who told you he isnt improving other sector?

If i call you "enemy of progress " you will vase..

Other sectors such as? Am here to learn sir
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Ten12(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
proffc:

Your statement is poignant and your logic bias. In essence, it is fallacy! Shikena nothing more nothing less.

You still haven't proved me wrong that Lagos is heard more in the news not for building new bridges but for beatification of old ones or constructing pedestrian bridges

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Ten12(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sanchez01:

Two things define Lagos; bridges and the waters.

Uhmm ya ur right about that
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
deomello:

You love all women, but you quickly demean, question her Nationality and negate this woman because of the color of her skin.

You no get shame ni?
What's your problem? mate! I ve already accepted that I am racist like you accused me of, what the fuvk else do you want from me? grin your obsession with my life is becoming frightening move on, i have.
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by deomello: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
gypsey:
What's your problem? mate! I ve already accepted that I am racist like you accused me of, what the fuvk else do you want from me? grin your obsession with life is becoming frightening.

I know highlighting your hypocrisy burns you, but you don't get to dictate to me how and when I respond to quotes.

Get over yourself.
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
deomello:

I know highlighting your hypocrisy burns you, but you don't get to dictate to me how and when I respond to quotes.

Get over yourself.

okay, you win, again you are right! I am a hypocrite, now go get a life, move on, i have, or carry on ranting you obviously have nothing else important to attend to. grin apart from stalking me.
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
TheStronghold:
I was only joking to draw similarities in your decision to the person who might've allowed this person to paint this painting. Bless you and your wife. I hope you have a long and happy marriage.
thanks! grin i knew you were joking thanks again for having a sense of humour.
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nickizoe:
Hello friend..I read it all...cool..sorry been abit busy for awhile......not too scary why?? write something to scare me plzzzzzzz #smiles

Good to hear from you. I am working on really scary stories for you. You will like them. But I hope you won't have nightmares.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Nickizoe(f): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Good to hear from you. I am working on really scary stories for you. You will like them. But I hope you won't have nightmares.
oh no, I rarely have nightmares ..I have dreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nickizoe:
oh no, I rarely have nightmares ..I have dreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

Then, I will have to keep you company because these stories will surely give you nightmares. But don't worry, I will always be there when you call.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Mumu comment.
because you be mumu
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by ba7man(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
gypsey:
okay! there are more unemployment in nigeria than in Australia besides why are nigerians being discriminated by not being offered the job in their own country?
Who told you that?

So its foreigners that are being employed all over Nigeria?

Check again when you visit the next corporate organization.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by dee02(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
seguno2:

Embracing arts and culture with an oyinbo woman?
Why the perpetual inferiority complex?
When shall we reset our brains?

There is nothing wrong with a white woman helping to beautify Lagos and promoting arts and culture
Stop being a fu cking airhead
Twerp

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by seguno2: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
dee02:
There is nothing wrong with a white woman helping to beautify Lagos and promoting arts and culture
Stop being a fu cking airhead
Twerp

If you are not what you say that I am, then you will share links to black people paid on contract to beautify oyinbo cities.
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by jays1990(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
I was there
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by deomello: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
[s]
gypsey:
okay, you win, again you are right! I am a hypocrite, now go get a life, move on, i have, or carry on ranting you obviously have nothing else important to attend to. grin apart from stalking me.
[/s]

You are still a racist and hypocrite though.
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
do u wanna make some bastards commit suicide u know they have been developing malaysia, indonesia, newyork and london since the days of john the baptist

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Balobest(m): 12:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I'm sure you haven't lived in Lagos or urban areas. Bridges are a major infrastructure & for Lagos the transport sector is a key aspect.
Lagos has a dense population & if you have lived in Lagos you'd know that most of the workers spend an high percentage of their wage on transport alone courtesy of bad roads & poor transport network.
If Ambode can get the transport sector booming then Lagos my friend would be a mile ahead of Nigeria itself.
Lagos is already a few Kilometers ahead of Nigeria, so with d booming transport sector, it will be many miles not a mile ahead.
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 19, 2017
ba7man:
ohh....they should leave it dirty?

The effect is psychological on the populace.

Try spending your time in a dirty toilet, then in a clean one to know the effect.
There is a difference now.painting a bridge is not d same as cleaning a bridge,and it doesn't increase or decrease the number of comutters plying d bridge.
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Naijaaussie(m): 3:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Get your facts right before ranting!

willibounce1:
If they Lagos State govt is going to pay this woman for these paintings, then whoever gave her the contract must be a hopeless, stinking, useless bast.ard. You have thousands of talented Nigerian students in Yabatech, unilag, laspotech and so on who will obviously do a good job and be very proud of it. These are the same bas.tard govt officials chanting buy naija to grow naija.

I was surprised when I saw a white guy under the bridge this afternoon but didn't want to believe they were responsible for the paintings. All our politicians are bunch of animals. Paintings wey agbero go use shit and pee destroy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Naijaaussie(m): 3:26am On Apr 19, 2017
The internet is full of millions of researches on the effects of promoting arts and culture. Spend your time acquiring knowledge, it helps in making meaningful contributions on issues.

Gbemishile1:

There is a difference now.painting a bridge is not d same as cleaning a bridge,and it doesn't increase or decrease the number of comutters plying d bridge.
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by ba7man(m): 5:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Gbemishile1:

.....but it gives them a mental upliftment whenever they pass that place which in turn affects their creativity and productivity.

Would you prefer living in an unpainted room or a painted one?

Why? It doesn't affect the fact that you already have a roof over your head.
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by deomello: 5:16am On Apr 19, 2017
Gbemishile1:

They use murals and street art all over the world to clean up dirt and grafitti by painting over dirt and grafitti especially dirty bridges and walls.
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Ijora nko? They will now say semiu should come and draw mickey mouse undecided
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2017
ba7man:
Their land? Who sold land to them and do they have proof of ownership?

Compensation? How much do you think a shanty costs to errect?

sorry i was indisposed yesterday watching madrid destroy bayern. but according to the community land they do own it through a statutory right of ownership, and it is not only the shanty they would be compensated for, other things are also put in place in quantifying the amount for the land.
Re: Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Beautiful paintings.

But wait ooo... where are all our prolific Naija painters naw.

The painter/artist is a Nigerian. Alakija is a Yoruba name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taiwan Orders Nigeria Office Out Of Taipei City / The Hilarious Post Shehu Sani Made After The 2019 Elections / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.