Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today (30233 Views)

It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Tinubu's Brother On Entourage Of Atiku's Campaign Visit To Owerri Today: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
From all I've seen from these Ibos, no matter what you tell them they'll still hang on to their self deceit.
SE since time immemorial has been a leech to the SS, they bring nothing but number and nuisance.
We don't need such in our cities.

My question is why can't the SE stand on its own?
Must the SE bring the SS to everything that concerns SE?
You look at all the threads and it's always the SE forcing themselves on the SS.
Are you guys not ashamed?
How many threads or comments do you see where someone from the SS tries so hard to attach himself/herself to the SE?
Even on a thread that doesn't concern the Ibos they'll still go poke nosing and bring their SE/SS attache thing up.
We are tired of your nuisance.
Every geopolitical zone is trying to build itself and be politically relevant in Nigeria.
Why can't the SE do it on its own?
Other zones try to survive on their own without attaching themselves to no one, but always the SE wanna attach itself to SS.
This is simply pathetic.
There has been no conference or meeting in any format held by the SS that the SE was invited, but every time the SE want to bring the SS into its struggle.
We got our own struggle, go fight for yours and leave us alone.

Again we ain't against whatever struggle you are fighting for, be it in Nigeria or your Biafra. All we are saying is fight for what you believe in and try not to involve us in your dealings, because we also are fighting for our own belief. It's as simple as that.

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ichukwu48: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ekinematics:

With this comment it's obvious you are from the SE attache by force. That name YelloweWest alone should tell you that it's a Rivers person.
Blind attaché by force.

You know I wasn't going to call your monkey ass out but since you want,
Of course you'll say that because that is your second ID. You too much of an idiot to realize an id does not determine identity, your own statement/behavior does. That is why Noone, not even SS members you keep licking their ass believe you are from SS in this your pitiful wannabe account.

You mean the same way when called out of the FAKE you are, you start screaming "my I'd should tell you I'm Rivers". You too stupid to realize not to use that same line in your second id you dumbass. If you going to pretend to be two different people then be smart enough to switch up your stupidity. The idiocracy of your comment is your buffoon ass isn't aware an ID name does not determine you are from rivers because ANY ONE can name themselves whatever on an ID. If I open up an account right now with the name Dokunbo, does that now make me rivers or ijaw? No. But of course a fake ass, wannabe rivers slowpoke like yourself thinks it's a logic way to prove the Attached by force you incompetent ass is.

Finally google my I'd...onenaira6. I don't need to attache by force to anything. I'm not your weak ass. If I'm SE, I'll say it proudly. Afonja rat. Nigga I'll drag you through this fucking floor ask about me. Don't let me being nice on this thread fool you.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ichukwu48: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ekinematics:
From all I've seen from these Ibos, no matter what you tell them they'll still hang on to their self deceit.
SE since time immemorial has been a leech to the SS, they bring nothing but number and nuisance.

You look at all the threads and it's always the SE forcing themselves on the SS.
How many threads or comments do you see where someone from the SS tries so hard to attach himself/herself to the SE?
Even on a thread that doesn't concern the Ibos they'll still go poke nosing and bring their SE/SS attache thing up.
Every geopolitical zone is trying to build itself and be politically relevant in Nigeria.
Other zones try to survive on their own without attaching themselves to no one, but always the SE wanna attach itself to SS.
This is simply pathetic.
There has been no conference or meeting in any format held by the SS that the SE was invited, but every time the SE want to bring the SS into its struggle.

Again we ain't against whatever struggle you are fighting for, be it in Nigeria or your Biafra. All we are saying is fight for what you believe in and try not to involve us in your dealings, because we also are fighting for our own belief. It's as simple as that.

Obviously a Southwest rat like yourself would be sad that summit meant to improve the southern community didn'the nvite you.

Why is this development pissing you off again? Did any SE politician force any SS politician to attend the summit? Did any igbo politician force any SS politician to agree to the terms of the summit?
Did any igbo politician force anyone to speak?
Why are you wailing again?
Oh I know because both region like usual excluded SW hence your pain and your attache by force have to wail it out on this forum.
The saddest thing thougj, your wailing won't stop the two regions from.working on developing themselves together. Your wailing start and end on NL
That is the most pathetic and saddest thing of it all.
Despite all your efforts, your Southw@ste is still disregard and this summit will happen again next year. Afterall you waste wailed last time in the last summit last year and what did it do? Nothing. It occurred again this year. All you can do is pretend to be from SS, wail on NL, cry your eyes out, try anything go discourage SE from investing in SS and vice versa on NL. In the end it does absolutely nothing. So sad and so pitiful.

Oh and finally, when you pretend to be from a region I suggest google tribes in that region. There are igbo groups in SS monkey. Then again your fool ass had to be told tribes found in Rivers that you claim to be from. Then again you are Afonja in some oshgbo claiming rivers.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ekinematics:

Guy you have done well. I know this your write up will give them sleepless nights.
No matter what you tell these Ibos they'll never agree, they'll continue to live in their self deceit.
I'm sure you will not wake up one morning and run into the street because of your obsession with Igbos. Nomatter how hateful you are of this God blessed nation, we will continue to thrive. as for the summit, you'll have done better by going to the venue and making sure it doesn't hold. Besides, you and that matty guy ranting start and end here on NL. Nothing more. Empty noise makers, with zero influence. Abeg shift make person see road. cool
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ichukwu48: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
blues20:

I'm sure you will not wake up one morning and run into the street because of your obsession with Igbos. Nomatter how hateful you are of this God blessed nation, we will continue to thrive. as for the summit, you'll have done better by going to the venue and making sure it doesn't hold. Besides, you and that matty guy ranting start and end here on NL. Nothing more. Empty noise makers, with zero influence. Abeg shift make person see road. cool

Frathemathy or whatever he calls himself is legitimately SS.

Ekinematics or whatever he calls himself is yoruba that is ridiculously obsessed with igbo and Biafra. That one is a sad looser.

He is happy with Frathemathy because the dude stroked his ego that SW matters and influential in SS. They needed that ego stroke after the edo disregarded them on the first page. The saddest thing is he does not even know that Nigga is playing them. Excluding Edo, none cares one bit for SW. Similar to excluding anioma and rivers igbo and ibibio, none cares for SE.
But Afonja have deluded themselves repeatedly that are loved and SE hated hence they needed that ego stroke due to the two regions yet again disregarding them in a southern unity, Southern development summit thus damaging their ego, self named "love".

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
ichukwu48:

You know I wasn't going to call your monkey ass out but since you want,
Of course you'll say that because that is your second ID. You too much of an idiot to realize an id does not determine identity, your own statement/behavior does. That is why Noone, not even SS members you keep licking their ass believe you are from SS in this your pitiful wannabe account.

You mean the same way when called out of the FAKE you are, you start screaming "my I'd should tell you I'm Rivers". You too stupid to realize not to use that same line in your second id you dumbass. If you going to pretend to be two different people then be smart enough to switch up your stupidity. The idiocracy of your comment is your buffoon ass isn't aware an ID name does not determine you are from rivers because ANY ONE can name themselves whatever on an ID. If I open up an account right now with the name Dokunbo, does that now make me rivers or ijaw? No. But of course a fake ass, wannabe rivers slowpoke like yourself thinks it's a logic way to prove the Attached by force you incompetent ass is.

Finally google my I'd...onenaira6. I don't need to attache by force to anything. I'm not your weak ass. If I'm SE, I'll say it proudly. Afonja rat. Nigga I'll drag you through this fucking floor ask about me. Don't let me being nice on this thread fool you.
Out of reality as usual.

I can't even begin to dispute your post. It's just riddled with insults. It shows how weak you are...

They say to fight a good fight you must know your enemy. I'm not a fan of yoruba people generally I certainly would not encourage my relatives to marry from there cos they have lots of cultural issues. But the one thing I know about the yorubas is their absolute pride in their heritage. You would almost never see a yoruba man bearing English name through out. If I were yoruba as u claim I would be proud!

I'm not yoruba.

I'm Ikwerre and Kalabari.

We are not biafra.

You people clamouring for biafra should get in touch with reality. Or else....

ONE NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
ichukwu48:

Obviously a Southwest rat like yourself would be sad that summit meant to improve the southern community didn'the nvite you.

Why is this development pissing you off again? Did any SE politician force any SS politician to attend the summit? Did any igbo politician force any SS politician to agree to the terms of the summit?
Oh I know because both region like usual excluded SW hence your pain and your attache by force have to wail it out on this forum.
The saddest thing thougj, your wailing won't stop the two regions from.working on developing themselves together. Your wailing start and end on NL
Despite all your efforts, your Southw@ste is still disregard and this summit will happen again next year. Afterall you waste wailed last time in the last summit last year and what did it do? Nothing. It occurred again this year. All you can do is pretend to be from SS, wail on NL, cry your eyes out, try anything go discourage SE from investing in SS and vice versa on NL. In the end it does absolutely nothing. So sad and so pitiful.

Oh and finally, when you pretend to be from a region I suggest google tribes in that region. There are igbo groups in SS monkey. Then again your fool ass had to be told tribes found in Rivers that you claim to be from. Then again you are Afonja in some oshgbo claiming rivers.
Don't mind that guy. He needs to see a doctor asp, because HBP go soon end him life. See how the guy is panting up and down this thread just for the sake of mere economic summit, as if some one just snatched his wife. Hian shocked But reality is more than NL chest beating.
. Imagine that one that called himself Ijaw spokesman but but lacked the ability to influence Ijaw Youth President election. At the end what did he do, open a thread and wail as usual. them dey here the make noise while things are happening on ground. Those that matters don't make noise on NL. They are the real shakers and movers. Not this NL noise makers.
S' East S' South economic integration is a natural phenomenon judging by close proximity and same ideology... these minions, making noise on here, have no choice than commit suicide. cheesy
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Tflex01: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
ichukwu48:

[s]Obviously a Southwest rat like yourself would be sad that summit meant to improve the southern community didn'the nvite you.

Oh and finally, when you pretend to be from a region I suggest google tribes in that region. There are igbo groups in SS monkey. Then again your fool ass had to be told tribes found in Rivers that you claim to be from. Then again you are Afonja in some oshgbo claiming rivers[/s].

The difference between South West and South East is that SW does not need to attach themselves with other region to gain relevance cool

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ichukwu48: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

Out of reality as usual.

I can't even begin to dispute your post. It's just riddled with insults. It shows how weak you are...

They say to fight a good fight you must know your enemy. I'm not a fan of yoruba people generally I certainly would not encourage my relatives to marry from there cos they have lots of cultural issues. But the one thing I know about the yorubas is their absolute pride in their heritage. You would almost never see a yoruba man bearing English name through out. If I were yoruba as u claim I would be proud!

I'm not yoruba.

I'm Ikwerre and Kalabari.

We are not biafra.

You people clamouring for biafra should get in touch with reality. Or else....

ONE NIGERIA!

Explain to me how you were able to immediately log in and see this post or know I replied Ekinematics when it was Ekinematics I quoted and likewise it was Ekinematics I saw on the viewing title?

SMFH. I repeat again, you try too hard. You overcompensate amd that continously make you guilty. You can log back in now to your other I'd.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ichukwu48: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tflex01:

The difference between Sout West and South East is that SW does not need to attach themselves with other region to gain relevance cool

Is that so yet ijaws made a declaration telling your Afonja asses to leave them alone that they aren't you.
Likewise, have you looked at your Oduduwa republic map...it sure has none SW cities and areas.
Who is currently crying on this thread for being disregarded?

You can tell yourself anything you like. Reality proves,otherwise
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tflex01:

The difference between South West and South East is that SW does not need to attach themselves with other region to gain relevance cool
.... but why are you are worked by it? If you are that important, you should have just moved on, since it does not affect you in any way. But your insecurity, as usual, could not contain itself, ended up betraying your true position. Afonjas always convulsing on anything Igbos. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
ichukwu48:

Explain to me how you were able to immediately log in and see this post or know I replied Ekinematics when it was Ekinematics I quoted and likewise it was Ekinematics I saw on the viewing title?

SMFH. I repeat again, you try too hard. You overcompensate amd that continously make you guilty. You can log back in now to your other I'd.
Dude... what are u smoking?? Or are you dyslexic?

My nl name is Yellowewest!!! I don't have another account.
Ekinematics mentioned my name that all. That's dose not make Ekinematics my account gosh!!
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ugoani(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
A welcome development
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by OreMI22: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
We need a United Nations supervised REFERENDUM on Biafra question.

We should send delegates to begin the process of initiating the topic at the U.N.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

Dude... what are u smoking?? Or are you dislectic?

Ekinematics mentioned my name that all. That's dose not make Ekinematics my account gosh!!
YelloweWest, I understand the tradition you're talking about. Its not only Ikwerre that practice it, Urata, Owerri, and even Omoku practice it too. If you are honest with your story, it qualifies you as an Ikwerre fela, but stop attacking Biafra when the its not necessary. This thread is not about Biafra but S' East S' South economic summit. Shine your eyes. cool

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tflex01:

These people have literally forced me to become yoruba just because they don't want the truth to be told. I even gave my family history yet they insist I'm yoruba!

The truth is we from Rivers state don't want to be part of Biafra. Why can't they keep their movement to themselves? Why are they so desperate to rope in the ss?
They know this but are trying to cover it up.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

These people have literally forced me to become yoruba just because they don't want the truth to be told. I even gave my family history yet they insist I'm yoruba!

The truth is we from Rivers state don't want to be part of Biafra. Why can't they keep their movement to themselves? Why are they so desperate to rope in the ss?
They know this but are trying to cover it up.
Can you provide details on this thread, where Biafrans are trying desperately, according to you, to rope in south south? Why are you guys so fuvcking annoying?

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Tflex01: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
ichukwu48:

Frathemathy or whatever he calls himself is legitimately SS.

[s]Ekinematics or whatever he calls himself is yoruba that is ridiculously obsessed with igbo and Biafra. That one is a sad looser.

He is happy with Frathemathy because the dude stroked his ego that SW matters and influential in SS. They needed that ego stroke after the edo disregarded them on the first page. The saddest thing is he does not even know that Nigga is playing them. Excluding Edo, none cares one bit for SW. Similar to excluding anioma and rivers igbo and ibibio, none cares for SE.
But Afonja have deluded themselves repeatedly that are loved and SE hated hence they needed that ego stroke due to the two regions yet again disregarding them in a southern unity, Southern development summit thus damaging their ego, self named "love".[/s]

grin Thank God you guys finally agreed that Fratermathy is not Afonja cheesy

But you guys are really far from reality cool
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
#myplaydiary, I sight you. Whats up?
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
blues20:

YelloweWest, I understand the tradition you're talking about. Its not only Ikwerre that practice it, Urata, Owerri, and even Omoku practice it too. If you are honest with your story, it qualifies you as an Ikwerre fela, but stop attacking Biafra when the its not necessary. This thread is not about Biafra but S' East S' South economic summit. Shine your eyes. cool
I'm not attacking biafra. To some extent I support it. But you guys must be realistic.

No part of Rivers State wants to join Biafra simply because of the Niger Delta resources. I'm sorry but that's the truth. And no one can force them.

So pls limit the Biafran movement to the 5 igbo states and part of delta state WILLING to join. Please!
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
blues20:

Can you provide details on this thread, where Biafrans are trying desperately, according to you, to rope in south south? Why are you guys so fuvcking annoying?
Is Ikwerre not part of the ss

Did u not see them disputing that I am not ikwerre just to justify their claim that ikwerre is part of Biafra??
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm not attacking biafra. To some extent I support it. But you guys must be realistic.

No part of Rivers State wants to join Biafra simply because of the Niger Delta resources. I'm sorry but that's the truth. And no one can force them.

So pls limit the Biafran movement to the 5 igbo states and part of delta state WILLING to join. Please!
You see how delusional you sound. How are you certain that your one man opinion stand as the verdict of other groups. Ikwerre is not the only Igboid group in Rivers State. Are you saying that if the Ndokis-Omuma, Etches and Egbema decide to join Biafra, your opinion will deter them? Like I said, this thread is not about Biafra, but in reality, you don't have the right to speak for these groups. They deserve the sole right to decide their future, not you. Capish. sad
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
blues20:

You see how delusional you sound. How are you certain that your one man opinion stand as the verdict of other groups. Ikwerre is not the only Igboid group in Rivers State. Are you saying that if the Ndokis-Omuma, Etches and Egbema decide to join their Biafra, your opinion will deter them? Like I said, this thread is not about Biafra, but in reality, you don't have the right to speak for these groups. They deserve the sole right to decide their future, not you. Capish. sad
The elders of the communities you mentioned all came out to denounce Biafra with my governor Wike. Do research u will see it.

Like I said the reason why igbo speaking communities in rivers state will not want to join biafra is OIL!

that's the basic truth.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by successmatters(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ekinematics:

This is simply pathetic.

Ummm, the way I see it is like this,

Some notable south south people dragged themselves to Owerri and made promises to cooperate with igbos and you are wailing for what? grin
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ichukwu48: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

Dude... what are u smoking?? Or are you dislectic?

Yet you immediately you knew I replied Ekinematics despite the fact you didn't comment when he made that comment. Until I called you out on how stupid it is to use the term "my I'd proves I'm Rivers" that you tend to use in both I'ds. Instantly you showed up to over compensate and give an excuse.

The dumbest of it is your need to scream biafra, biafra, river is not biafra in a thread that does not have anything to do with biafra nor biafra mentioned...ironically enough ANOTHER BEHAVIOUR ekinematics is known for also proves your guilt.

Like I told you earlier, if you going to pretend to be two different ppl in two different I'ds SWITCH YOUR BEHAVIOUR in both ids.

Oh btw it is spelled dyslexic...don't use words you can't spell.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

The elders of the communities you mentioned all came out to denounce Biafra with my governor Wike. Do research u will see it.

Like I said the reason why igbo speaking communities in rivers state will not want to join biafra is OIL!

that's the basic truth.
I don't like you.... South East governors also denounced Biafra. In fact, Anambra governor, through the security apparatus, sanctioned more Biafran brutalization than any South South state governor. Research on this. That does not undermine the conviction of those who sees the future. Nigeria is in total mess. The only savior is either total restructure or absolute disintegration. But I'm done with you. I no get power to argue.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ichukwu48: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
blues20:

Don't mind that guy. He needs to see a doctor asp, because HBP go soon end him life. See how the guy is panting up and down this thread just for the sake of mere economic summit, as if some one just snatched his wife. Hian shocked But reality is more than NL chest beating.
. Imagine that one that called himself Ijaw spokesman but but lacked the ability to influence Ijaw Youth President election. At the end what did he do, open a thread and wail as usual. them dey here the make noise while things are happening on ground. Those that matters don't make noise on NL. They are the real shakers and movers. Not this NL noise makers.
S' East S' South economic integration is a natural phenomenon judging by close proximity and same ideology... these minions, making noise on here, have no choice than commit suicide. cheesy

That is the pitiful of it all. You try so hard to create animosity on NL and yet it is not bearing fruit.
Shouldn't you hide your face in shame. Shouldn't it prove how pathetic the person is and how inconsequential and a looser he is.
Anyway, I hope he gets a tissue and dry his eyes out.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
ichukwu48:

Yet you immediately you knew I replied Ekinematics despite the fact you didn't comment when he made that comment. Until I called you out on how stupid it is to use the term "my I'd proves I'm Rivers" that you tend to use in both I'ds. Instantly you showed up to over compensate and give an excuse.

The dumbest of it is your need to scream biafra, biafra, river is not biafra in a thread that does not have anything to do with biafra nor biafra mentioned...ironically enough ANOTHER BEHAVIOUR ekinematics is known for also proves your guilt.

Like I told you earlier, if you going to pretend to be two different ppl in two different I'ds SWITCH YOUR BEHAVIOUR in both ids.

Oh btw it is spelled dyslexic...don't use words you can't spell.
Pycho

Thanks for the lesson. I appreciate. I've learned something new!
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
blues20:

I don't like you.... South East governors also denounced Biafra. In fact, Anambra governor, through the security apparatus, sanctioned more Biafran brutalization than any South South state governor. Research on this. That does not undermine the conviction of those who sees the future. Nigeria is in total mess. The only savior is either total restructure or absolute disintegration. But I'm done with you. I no get power to argue.
Elders of a community will represent the true picture of the communities position that any governor elected for 4 or maybe 8 years.

The elders and youth associations of various igbo speaking communities in rivers state denounce Biafra. What more do u want to show the position of the people in those communities??
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Notasyouthink: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
victorvezx:

It got a lot to do with what the person was saying, because he was clearly lying. What he said is not true. It's like saying America is looking up to Russia
He is lying because what he said is not to the detriment of the Great Igbos.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by myplaydiary: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
blues20:
#myplaydiary, I sight you. Whats up?
my brother i dey, I have missed a lot of topics over the easter holidays, so I am just trying to catch up and go through as much as I can wink how your side ? I have some beautiful pictures of AI I will share it on the Ebonyi state thread AI is indeed a very beautiful city.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by OreMI22: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Folks should focus on what is needed and not the useless agenda of political re-integration into Nigeria.

Freedom of Association is a fundamental human right sanctioned by the U.N.

We should agitate for a U.N sanctioned REFERENDUM on Biafra question.

Nothing else is more important. We should focus on beginning consultations on how to introduce the issue at the UN.

I want to draw our people's attention to the United Nations Charter 

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/UDHR/Documents/UDHR_Translations/eng.pdf   

Pay attention to:

Article 15

Article 20

Article 21

Article 30

Ask for your Fundamental Human Rights of free association to be upheld through "A UNITED NATIONS SPONSORED REFERENDUM ON BIAFRA QUESTION"

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain / PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen / Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.