Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today (30230 Views)

It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Tinubu's Brother On Entourage Of Atiku's Campaign Visit To Owerri Today: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

No, you are looking like the pained one, mr afonja.
A weaker partner will not host a union on his own soil.
If the SS and the SE get their various independence in a hypothetical scenario today, a smart gambler would put his money on the SE to be the more productive, settled and developed state in the long run.

No, the SE without the SS will be the most useless in the eventual case of a breakaway without the SS.
That is why the idea of a Biafra without the SS is a nightmare that you Ibos cannot fathom or imagine, it's just not an option palatable to you.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Well, you might love "your south south" but "South South" are currently in Owerri meeting with SE in an economic forum.
Like I said earlier, SS no be region

As usual you know you guys begged for it.
We are humans so we decided to go listen what you wanna say.
But believe it or not, SS is with us.
Nigeria changed according to history
Before the amalgamation it was Southern protectorate, Northern protectorate and Lagos.
After 1914 it was north and south which later was divided into 3 regions and later 4 regions, then was further divided into states. Furthermore those states multiplied and gave birth to geopolitical zones.
So cry from now till tomorrow SS is here with us.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
gurnam:

No, the SE without the SS will be the most useless in the eventual case of a breakaway without the SS.
That is why the idea of a Biafra without the SS is a nightmare that you Ibos cannot fathom or imagine, it's just not an option palatable to you.

They'll never agree, but inside them they know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by chiedu7: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
gurnam:

Absolute thrash.

If na thrash why una dey fear?

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Feraz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
gurnam:

This is the most important singular factor of the whole attachee thing with the SS by the SE
So it is no longer oil but a seaport this time? undecided

Honestly, with comments like the above, I think I'd rather prefer an Igbo only economic summit and integration (even if the SE/SS summit would be better) since oil/land grabbing accusation no longer sells.

CC Amarabae, Blue3k.

8 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ogunsj: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
TippyTop:
The South-East has become the beacon of hope for the South South. Not too long ago we in the old Midwest were foolishly following the SW, never again, until the SW liberates itself from the north's hegemony.
which midwest? I hope you are not referring to Edo state. edo state is still affiliated to the west politically and culturally. my guy you can't change history and reality. edo state is an APC state and most edo indigene from the owan axis bears Yoruba names, so what are you talking about. go and read your history.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
chiedu7:

If na thrash why una dey fear?

There are three words Ibos have a problem of definitions with;
FEAR
BRAVERY
HATE.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by chiedu7: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
gurnam:

Why the thing dey pain you?
You know that without us you are dead.
Without you we will thrive.

So we are looking to cut you loose grin

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by tunchi014(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
yemmight:
No be today dem dey have meeting. If anyone thinks the meeting is for the interest of the populace, you probably not in this country.
... Kini problem e, abi ar u 4rm dat side ni?

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
chiedu7:

[s]Why the thing dey pain you?
You know that without us you are dead.
Without you we will thrive.

So we are looking to cut you loose[/s] grin
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

No, you are looking like the pained one, mr afonja.
A weaker partner will not host a union on his own soil.
If the SS and the SE get their various independence in a hypothetical scenario today, a smart gambler would put his money on the SE to be the more productive, settled and developed state in the long run.

That gambler will surely be recorded as the most stupid gambler ever recorded in history for reasoning the way you just did.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
@gurnam.
If you believe that, then that is your own business.
I have no obligation or desire to change your point of view. I am not here to school haters.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
See how unsecured this daft morons are? A mere summit is already giving them high BP. Nawa'o. shocked Nowhere was Biafra mentioned on the posts, but see them injecting Biafra up and down, with their diabolical mind, bent on divide and rule. Indiara. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:
@gurnam.
If you believe that, then that is your own business.
I have no obligation or desire to change your point of view. I am not here to school haters.

Well that is the whole idea, you are entitled to your opinion as much as anyone else does, the only issue is that I don't see you as a HATER because our opinion differs, I only see an alternative perspective.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
A country that thrives on lies is designed to fail.

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ekinematics:

That gambler will surely be recorded as the most stupid gambler ever recorded in history for reasoning the way you just did.
Give me one reason right now why you would gamble the other way.
Tell me one thing that the SS does as well as the SE. Absolutely nothing.
The SE is more educated, more resourceful, has more specialized human resource and a more established entrepreneural base. The SE even in Nigeria currently has the lower poverty rate. And i am not even talking about the social order that a single ethnic provides that is absent in the disorganized, entropic south-south who would most likely erupt in a free for all ethnic struggle for who controls what.
The only thing the SS has more is oil and the atlantic. And those are not enough to build a prosperous nation in the african context.
A smart gambler knows where his bet lies.

6 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

lol ode, when was South South created?
let's start from there.

At least you know 1963 was a date of something.
Do you think Yorubas are the ones losing from the creation of a "south south" zone or who?
How many former Western states comprise what is "South South" today?

Mumu, I'm not Yoruba so I'm not here to talk about Yoruba. Let the Yorubas talk for themselves.
I only comment on what concerns me which is SS.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

The SE is more educated, more resourceful, has more specialized human resource and a more established entrepreneural base. The SE even in Nigeria currently has the lower poverty rate. And i am not even talking about the social order that a single ethnic provides that is absent in the disorganized, entropic south-south who would most likely erupt in a free for all ethnic struggle for who controls what.
The only thing the SS has more is oil and the atlantic. And those are not enough to build a prosperous nation in the african context.

As usual they'll resort to empty chest beating.
Very clitchè!

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
The somalian coastline is larger than anything Nigeria can offer. It is now a bee-hive of pirates.
Congo is the most naturally endowed nation in the world. It is currently governed by various militias with an abysmal poverty rate and huge crime levels.
Does anybody see the correlation between them and the South-south?

8 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

This is exactly what he wants to get from you. He was tactfully looking for a way to lure you into a dick contest with the South South, something you should have avoided with all care. Leave these internet warriors.... what is on ground is beyond what they can do. South South and South East corporation has come to stay. An economic union that is for the benefit of all. They can do nothing, except baring their e-fang online. Who takes them serious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ovoP(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

[s]Give me one reason right nw why you would gamble the other way.
[/s]
Guy this ur write up is trash. if it where to b like that watch how the south easterners will migrate the other way 4 jobs if their human resource can't compete. even entreprenuers knw their business will boom in the south-south

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Ojiofor: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
YorobaSS una be winch?why una dey get headache over SS&SE matter?

5 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by es144000: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
TippyTop:
The South-East has become the beacon of hope for the South South. Not too long ago we in the old Midwest were foolishly following the SW, never again, until the SW liberates itself from the north's hegemony.
Hhow has the south east become the beacon of hope when the. South south producing the bulk of the revenue?

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ekinematics:

As usual they'll resort to empty chest beating.
Very clitchè!
Chest beating ? So the SS is more educated than the SE? The SS has deeper entrepeneural base than the SE? abi.
You don't even know your weaknesses, you are busy shouting south-south.

5 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by chuose2: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
this is the simple reason the afonja's are fainting at this news

mrkayusfit:
Biafra must never come. I'm afraid the Biafra will be developed in few years if declared. They are technologically sound and we need their expertise to build Nigeria. We must all stand against biafra. We are Nigerians first before been our tribes. Lord luggard saw a potential in us before merging us together. The only way to kill biafra agitations is to keep Nnamdi kanu locked up. As for Soyinka, he is a disgrace to we yorubas. No sane yoruba man will be pro biafra. One nigeria till death do us apart sad

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:
The somalian coastline is larger than anything Nigeria can offer. It is now a bee-hive of pirates.
Congo is the most naturally endowed nation in the world. It is currently governed by various militias with an abysmal poverty rate and huge crime levels.
Does anybody see the correlation between them and the South-south?

Still the South South is more developed than the SE.
Still people migrate more to the SS than the SE.
Still the SS has more economically viable states than the SE.
Still the SS has more multinationals than the SE.
Still there are more South easterners running from their SE to come get a better life in the SS.
I can go on and on.

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by naijaguy77: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Abagworo:

Rivers State not South-south seized Igbo properties as a war booty.

Actually, specifically, Ken Saro-Wiwa seized igbo property in Port Harcourt.

Igbo people have no problem in the South-South, they intermarry, they live and settle everywhere from Calabar to Warri, without problems.

If you even look at how Nigerians make friends (inside and outside Nigeria), you will notice that Igbos and South-South tend to bond and make friends easily without any issues. Look at universities, Nigerians abroad, even in offices, notice the friendship pattern.

8 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by jakeboss(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Amarabae:

don't derail the thread out of envy and bitterness, South east and South south states want federalism,so that oil will not be drilled in yenegoa and the oil company headquaters will be in ur Lagos.
ur a betrayal
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
ovoP:
Guy this ur write up is trash. if it where to b like that watch how the south easterners will migrate the other way 4 jobs if their human resource can't compete. even entreprenuers knw their business will boom in the south-south
And yet there is no SS state that is known for any manufacturing output.
Atleast you have the likes of lagos, abia, anamabra and even kano producing something.
The type of migration you would probably get is the chinese styled migration.

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

And yet there is no SS state that is known for any manufacturing output.
Atleast you have the likes of lagos, abia, anamabra and even kano producing something.
The type of migration you would probably get is the chinese styled migration.

With all this production you claim, hope you presently live in SE producing.
With all this your noise I know if you are not living in Lagos or Abj then you are sure in either PH, Uyo or Calabar, because I know you can't stay in that place you call SE.

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by technicallyrich(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
raker300:
Tell the south south to return every abandoned Igbo property they seized after the war.

None of them should align with the igbos again..what I have seen on nairaland has opened my eyes...well, the governors we have in the east now are mean men that don't take nonsense..well, maybe excluding okorocha sha
Stop tryin to cause confusion here.the south south was deceived that igbos are the enemies for Nigeria to win the war because a house divided would be easier to be destroyed but thank GOD most igbos and south south have start to see who the real betrayers are.
In sumary learn to forgive your brothers or neighbors.on the other hand u might even be a Nigerian tryn to cause confusion to biafrans.

7 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by chuose2: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
naijaguy77:

Actually, specifically, Ken Saro-Wiwa seized igbo property in Port Harcourt.

Igbo people have no problem in the South-South, they intermarry, they live and settle everywhere from Calabar to Warri, without problems.

If you even look at how Nigerians make friends (inside and outside Nigeria), you will notice that Igbos and South-South tend to bond and make friends easily without any issues. Look at universities, Nigerians abroad, even in offices, notice the friendship pattern.

No mind dem, na their divide and rule tactics.

Na just meeting oh, dem come dey fear.
When we decide to leave dem, dem go faint grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes VP Osinbajo To Kano State (Photos) / N195 Enforcement: Fuel Marketers Plan Shutdown Monday / Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.