Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Biography Of Singastan Nigeria Gospel Musician - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biography Of Singastan Nigeria Gospel Musician (396 Views)

Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? / The Biography Of The Nigeria Gospel Musician "David Ekene" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Singastan Nigeria Gospel Musician by naijastarmusic: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2017
Singastan is a music minister and a gospel Artiste with several gospel hit albums to his credit to mention a few
80 WAZOBIA GOSPEL PRAISE,
50 OLD SCHOOL PRAISE,
UNLIMITED PRAISE.

Under Gods grace and auction have ministered and performed in so many concerts and crusades within and outside Nigeria,to mention a few; beyond music,praise jam with Dan Foster,Shekinnah night of praise,Liberia city wide cruade in Monrovia Liberia, Shiloh Winners chapel,Burkina-faso, Benin Republic etc. One of my most treasured moment was ministering on stage with Ron kenoly @ Delta Yaddah 2011.
God has been my source of inspiration.

Presently working on my solo Album to be released soonest tittled "HE'S A WONDER". By the Grace of God Its gonna be mind blowing!!!

Re: Biography Of Singastan Nigeria Gospel Musician by okiaso(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
naijastarmusic:
Singastan is a music minister and a gospel Artiste with several gospel hit albums to his credit to mention a few
80 WAZOBIA GOSPEL PRAISE,
50 OLD SCHOOL PRAISE,
UNLIMITED PRAISE.

Under Gods grace and auction have ministered and performed in so many concerts and crusades within and outside Nigeria,to mention a few; beyond music,praise jam with Dan Foster,Shekinnah night of praise,Liberia city wide cruade in Monrovia Liberia, Shiloh Winners chapel,Burkina-faso, Benin Republic etc. One of my most treasured moment was ministering on stage with Ron kenoly @ Delta Yaddah 2011.
God has been my source of inspiration.

Presently working on my solo Album to be released soonest tittled "HE'S A WONDER". By the Grace of God Its gonna be mind blowing!!!

What is the meaning of Wazobia? - iMessenger
http://imessenger.com.ng/3/what-is-the-meaning-of-wazobia

(1) (Reply)

Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) / I’ll Continue To Respect Oba Akiolu - Ooni Of Ife / Nollywood Plagued By Poor Movie Location [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.